How to make Rasam anti-Hindu

coffee_rules

Another feminist Liberal rant on Rasam - 

https://scroll.in/magazine/874389/why-every-bowl-of-rasam-reminds-me-of-the-tyranny-of-brahmanism

In this confluence of Kannada and Tamil Brahmin food customs in my home, in the confusing melee of strictly cooked dishes and forbidden foods, comfort cooking has fast made me uncomfortable. The history of rasams in my household speaks of histories of exclusion, segregation, and power dynamics. And the private has now become public. Forbidden foods after all, are now a part of our national culture, where the contents of people’s lunchboxes and shopping bags are being routinely searched by vigilante mobs.

Her parents must be so proud of her.

She is right about the ills of Brahmanism and its negative impact on Indian society. 
That being said, her post makes no f*cking sense about rasam...like wtf.

Every community has their staple food ...why demonise everyone ?   Elitism is just another exhibition of "survival of the fittest"  trait. 

She is right about the ills of Brahmanism and its negative impact on Indian society. 
That being said, her post makes no f*cking sense about rasam...like wtf.

I believe after 70 years of minority appeasement hegemony, there is no such thing as Brahmanism. It is just elitist to complain about it , if there is anything it is reverse. They are soft targets and there is no browbeating back, hence everybody and their f u c king nephew b1tches about the ills of brahminism. They are the least represented in politics.

Edited by coffee_rules

Why the tuck these stupid bramhins not use halal gajar in their rassam. 

totally wtf article. Bramhins are insignificant in numbers and have no control over anything. And all other sections of society are equally good or bad. I cannot single one out one and say that they have significantly negative impact on the society. 

Some of the great people i have met happen to be brahmins and what wonderful beings they are. Stop this anti-bramhinism non-sense. Its a Pakistani propoganda. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I believe after 70 years of minority appeasement hegemony, there is no such thing as Brahmanism. It is just elitist to complain about it , if there is anything it is reverse. They are soft targets and there is no browbeating back, hence everybody and their f u c king nephew b1tches about the ills of brahminism. They are the least represented in politics.

Maybe not as a government policy, but Brahmanistic elitist BS still exists country-wide. We still have relatives and young people who believe that being Brahmin or Kshatriya actually means something more than not being one and discriminate based on that.

3 hours ago, diga said:

Every community has their staple food ...why demonise everyone ?   Elitism is just another exhibition of "survival of the fittest"  trait. 

Actually its the opposite. Meritocracy is the survival of the fittest syndrome. Elitism is the idea of considering oneself more worthy while actively opposing competition.