How to make Rasam anti-Hindu

coffee_rules

14 minutes ago, diga said:

In India,upper caste can also mean kshatriyas & vaishyas.. where is Brahminism mentioned in that article?

Vaishyas are not upper caste. Atleast, i've never come across anyone who considers Vaishyas as upper caste.

One of my favourite combinations on non Sunday lunches is hot Rasam mixed in soft rice with a chicken/mutton roast as the side dish..

Another good combination is the dish made with buttermilk/curd. It's called majjiga chaaru (Google it) in Telugu, I believe other south Indian states have a variation on this. Because I once ate the mallu version of it with fried fish and it was yummy too..

Btw what's the the discussion here about? :p :)

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

42 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

No they don't. I live here and I have never seen Brahmins ever looking down upon Baniyas. @Gollum @coffee_rules @velu @beetle @Mariyam @Garuda Have you witnessed anything of that sort ever?

No I haven't, some may but I personally haven't come across such people. Baniyas are a very well respected community where I live.

37 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

No they don't. I live here and I have never seen Brahmins ever looking down upon Baniyas. @Gollum @coffee_rules @velu @beetle @Mariyam @Garuda Have you witnessed anything of that sort ever?

its actually reverse  ..

temple priests and pusaris are actually associated with poverty ..

and anyone have moolah is the king :money: 

brahmins or any other upper caste people using their caste name is associated with backwardness.. 

Seems Scroll has deleted this article.

Here is what I got after clicking on the article link of OP.

"This article was republished by Scroll.in – with the headline “Why every bowl of rasam reminds me of the tyranny of Brahmanism” – on the understanding that the writer had given her permission. It turns out we were mistaken. We are therefore removing this article from the website."

7 minutes ago, Khalpat said:

Seems Scroll has deleted this article.

Here is what I got after clicking on the article link of OP.

"This article was republished by Scroll.in – with the headline “Why every bowl of rasam reminds me of the tyranny of Brahmanism” – on the understanding that the writer had given her permission. It turns out we were mistaken. We are therefore removing this article from the website."

Check #RasamTwitter , very funny online responses from people on this fake outrage, just like #HanumanTwitter on angry Hanuman. I think the more these people outrage about, the better it is for Hindu vote consolidation for 2019. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

No I haven't, some may but I personally haven't come across such people. Baniyas are a very well respected community where I live.

OTOH, it is ROPers from Pak who make fun of baniyas , there are a lot of crass comments on them. I have never seen any kind of discrimination that baniyas face from other castes. For commies, it is favorite to talk about #Brahmanvaad, #Manuvaad #Savarnavaad as there is no backlash because of the common guilt experienced by these insulted people (narrative set by British, Commies, Congresssis and AAPtards now) and they can sell their seed to the downtrodden.