Sign in to follow this  
velu

Star Sports commentators are brutal !!!

Agree with you Scotty Styris has been brilliant infact all three of them its actually guys like Simon Doull Micheal Clarke KP who have been saving grace in the comm box or dug out panel people like Gavaskar Manjrekar Siva are beyond pathetic.

Agree with you Scotty Styris has been brilliant infact all three of them its actually guys like Simon Doull Micheal Clarke KP who have been saving grace in the comm box or dug out panel people like Gavaskar Manjrekar Siva are beyond pathetic.

there is lots of banther among them as well ..

they are crossing the line for our conservative standards 

there is lots of banther among them as well ..

they are crossing the line for our conservative standards 

They’re brilliant actually I prefer listening to them than the likes of Harsha or Siva.The best thing is that they call it the way it is they remain neutral.Scott Styris was unhappy last game when Watson was not given out.

How were Nas and Vaughan I missed the initial part.Scotty Styris is the best for me.

started follwing their commentary for the last 3/4  days only..

usually i will keep it in low volume + watch + browse .. if any of my friends come then we see the game without browsing 

Only against ind players .Do they say anything about the likes of maxwell or darcy short or anderson etc.Mark waugh started it and others are catching up  .In bbl though he is totally different, doesn't pass such sarcastic comments.

Waugh, jones ,styris sound like they are here just to pay off their loans ,but still they are better than most indian commentators .I just cant take any more of manju ,gavaskar and bhogle .

Doull is different , has great observations and is fair in his views .One of the best commentators around.

23 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

Mark Waugh : Maybe its not Jadeja’s night should have stayed in the hotel batted like I don’t know what :phehe:

like the way these three are sharing the views...normally saying good things about our batsman and bowlers , appreciated karun,mayank today , even appreciated hardik even when he was getting hit badly, called him a champion all rounder.

but agreed even were open about jadeja and other wrong decisions ...i mean whats the logic of sending jadeja ahead of BRAVO in form, thats crazy, only DHONI can do that as possibly it is guru-chamcha relationship.

29 minutes ago, velu said:

uv got runout ..

"according to mark waugh this is the best thing to happen for the kings xi" - styris :rotfl: 

Simon Doull complained why MOM was given to drone instead of Rayudu few matches ago. 

6 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

Styris is the best for me really love his commentary and the way he remains neutral same with Doull as well.

styris keeps backing nz players .

When gayle got out they praised the slower bouncer from cutting ,if that was an ind bowler would have said miscued a rubbish ball,should have gone into the stands.

On another note, it's good to see Clarke, Waugh, Lee doing commentary. Tours down under are not the same without Tony,Richie and Lawry. Maybe these 3, Hussey and warne can be the next great OZ commentators. Absolutely irritating to listen to Slats and Healy. Even the English commentators - Nas, vaughan and Athers are overrated and nauseating. Good ol boycs and Bob Willis are the only ones who are fair and call it as it is. KP should join them. I hope Swann joins too. Very good cricketing insight.

2 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

On another note, it's good to see Clarke, Waugh, Lee doing commentary. Tours down under are not the same without Tony,Richie and Lawry. Maybe these 3, Hussey and warne can be the next great OZ commentators. Absolutely irritating to listen to Slats and Healy. Even the English commentators - Nas, vaughan and Athers are overrated and nauseating. Good ol boycs and Bob Willis are the only ones who are fair and call it as it is. KP should join them. I hope Swann joins too. Very good cricketing insight.

Kp in Ipl does commentary for two weeks then takes a vacation and returns during the playoffs.Slats and Healy are irritating but he has been quite neutral this Ipl.I like Nas at times though he becomes critical of India.Anyone doing commentary in the Dugout panel is quite cool to listen to even a guy like Dean Jones has been tolerable in the Dugout panel.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.