Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 33: | CSK vs KKR | Calcutta | 3rd May 8 PM IST |

:csk:  vs :kkr: 

Chris Lynn when he joined KKR.

lynn1.jpg

Chris Lynn now.

Lynn.png

Must win game for KKR.  I get nightmares whenever i see Russell and Lynn.

Likely XIs

Kolkata Knight Riders: 1 Chris Lynn, 2 Sunil Narine, 3 Robin Uthappa, 4 Dinesh Karthik (capt & wk), 5 Nitesh Rana/Ishank Jaggi, 6 Andre Russell, 7 Shubman Gill, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Shivam Mavi, 11 Tom Curran/Mitchell Johnson

Chennai Super Kings: 1 Shane Watson, 2 Faf du Plessis, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 6 Ravindra Jadeja, 7 Dwayne Bravo, 8 Karn Sharma, 9 Harbhajan Singh, 10 Shardul Thakur, 11 Lungi Ngidi

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

With the addition of lungi n asif, csk is looking more balanced team now, all of their top batters are in form, I find absolutely no reason for them not to win this trophy unless dumb dhoni and his foolish captaincy does something silly.

finally they got rid tahir bhai , oldest man in our team ..

asif bolwed well or bowled better than thakur :sad: 

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

With the addition of lungi n asif, csk is looking more balanced team now, all of their top batters are in form, I find absolutely no reason for them not to win this trophy unless dumb dhoni and his foolish captaincy does something silly.

Dumb dhoni and his foolish captaincy is still better than every other captain out there. He took the weakest team to playoffs by the half season mark. How dumber and stupid other captains are and worst of all Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli- who are fighting for wooden spoon with far superior team.

14 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Dumb dhoni and his foolish captaincy is still better than every other captain out there. He took the weakest team to playoffs by the half season mark. How dumber and stupid other captains are and worst of all Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli- who are fighting for wooden spoon with far superior team.

Dhoni has been equally foolish but he made some good changes in the squad  at correct time that's what I feel.

Edited by speedheat

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni has been equally foolish but he made some good changes in the squad  at the right time that's what I feel.

So he is still way better than all other fools, isnt it? How else a team of castouts and oldies who are written off, start performing all of sudden. 

Clearly CSK has already overachieved by qualifying for playoffs. They were facing their worst fear of getting first wooden spoon before the tournament began. 

33 minutes ago, Shunya said:

How is RCB far superior? RCB has 1 batsman in ABDV, 0 good T20 bowlers.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

How is RCB far superior? RCB has 1 batsman in ABDV, 0 good T20 bowlers.

My point was everyone was better than CSK on paper, before the season started including RCB. Obviously now that CSK has proven everyone wrong by performance, its hard to call other teams better than them.

BTW RCB has a great team IMO, I feel Virat Kohli is not suitable for IPL captaincy and managing players/teams. Its difficult when you have all the power in the world but you dunno how to use it properly.

34 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

CSK Mein Imran tahir hai

#pakistanzindabad

I don't care even Pakistan player played in CSK neither KKR. Hate both teams ever. :cantstop: However assume if it is in a final I would be little biased to KKR over CSK since no choice. :cantstop:

7 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Sunny has CSK hate flowing through his bloods. Typical bambi. He said if CSk win they go top. I know  hate prevents him from any rationality but CSK are already top

:laugh: this is going to be the case for rest of the ipl man...On screen Sunny and Manju will unleash their hate and here we will have morons CKT whose only existence for next few days will be to be butthurt at everything about CSK n Dhoni... as you can see from this thread...

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

STarting with a corny post lol

I think you should keep family out of here man..especially kids...

This forum is full of frustrated morons without any filter and conscience. 

Can you imagine how much a bookie might earn when CSK a team with 7-8 40 year olds,keeps winning T20 a young man's game...do the math :giggle:

This is like one of the heartwarming stories like Rocky 6 etc where an old man takes on a young boxer etc ....can only be "scripted" else no chance

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.