Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 33: | CSK vs KKR | Calcutta | 3rd May 8 PM IST |

Just now, Shunya said:

Okay I have no problems with Sachin , He is great. A superstar. A legend. 

Now please ask morbid and shameless dhoni haters to be honest and civil. It is full of cheap hatred which I dont have to agree with. If they cannot live beyond their bias, they are all hypocrites and needs to be given taste of their own medicine. 

Sachin was washed up for the last few months of his career...was criticized and done.

Dhoni has been washed up for years now and still going on and on and not only he is blocking a spot but his bias is ensuring that idiots like Jadeja are taking up spots of others....trust me if Dhoni retires and he continues playing IPL as a non-captain and is just enjoying the game,I and many others would actually consider cheering for his team 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Sachin was washed up for the last few months of his career...was criticized and done.

Dhoni has been washed up for years now and still going on and on and not only he is blocking a spot but his bias is ensuring that idiots like Jadeja are taking up spots of others....trust me if Dhoni retires and he continues playing IPL as a non-captain and is just enjoying the game,I and many others would actually consider cheering for his team 

With all due respect, Dhoni's performance + captaincy this IPL is hardly what you can term as washed up. Right on top on the strike rate charts.

If Dhoni can replicate this form in ODIs, why is there even the need to replace him?

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

With all due respect, Dhoni's performance + captaincy this IPL is hardly what you can term as washed up. Right on top on the strike rate charts.

If Dhoni can replicate this form in ODIs, why is there even the need to replace him?

Dhoni is unusually extra motivated in this edition. He rarely goes after bowling from the get go. He did that quiet a few times this season except one match. Not sure if he is rewinding the clock or a bit worried as so many young wicket keepers are coming up.

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhoni is unusually extra motivated in this edition. He rarely goes after bowling from the get go. He did that quiet a few times this season except one match. Not sure if he is rewinding the clock or a bit worried as so many young wicket keepers are coming up.

target 2023 :p:

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

We're a free market economy. :p: Competition is good. If all the competition is pushing him the extra mile and he's producing the results then he deserves his place. He is agile, quite fit, runs just as fast as he did 10 years ago and launching more helicopters than the Pawan Hans aerodrome.

He deserves his place.

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Dhoni is ok for IPL,I mean far more mediocre players have a good run in T20 Leagues....He can continue for CSK even though I was taken aback by his attitude last year when he was dropped from captaincy....didn't expect that soreness,

Coming to international cricket he is washed up as an international cricketer especially in limited overs format.....With the emergence of young players who are more than capable he should be replaced....but he is clearly politicking.

Well if he can replicate the form excuse won't cut it .....that would hold some value for younger prospects who are still finding their feet at a higher level of cricket...it would be unfair to give  Dhoni a 2nd lease of life based on some IPL knocks, when he has been sucking in internationals for so long and got more than an extended run.

39 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Not all people with grey/white hair are 70 year old. Duh

His face is full of white hair , if he grows flowing beard like baba or Gyani then he will look around 60-70 year old .And yes if you have flowing white beard then people do think that you are above 60.

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni is not washed up in ODIs, stop lying. I will respect your opinion that you do not rate him highly, but I do not have to agree/accept your hate filled exaggarated statements in every threads. As of now, he is very crucial player for our WC 2019 campaign and he has to play well for us to win like every other player. 

He has already retired in Test matches which he was not very good at. That itself says that he is not blocking any spots. International T20s is all for practice, play him or drop him I dont care. And most importantly he has not been Indian team captain since long time, so all the crap that you want to associate with him and blame him is all biased hate. 

And in IPL he does not even play for your team, dont see how it is affecting you or your players unless that he is winning/playing well and causing all butthurt/jealous feelings. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni is ok for IPL,I mean far more mediocre players have a good run in T20 Leagues....He can continue for CSK even though I was taken aback by his attitude last year when he was dropped from captaincy....didn't expect that soreness,

Coming to international cricket he is washed up as an international cricketer especially in limited overs format.....With the emergence of young players who are more than capable he should be replaced....but he is clearly politicking.

Well if he can replicate the form excuse won't cut it .....that would hold some value for younger prospects who are still finding their feet at a higher level of cricket...it would be unfair to give  Dhoni a 2nd lease of life based on some IPL knocks, when he has been sucking in internationals for so long and got more than an extended run.

Dhoni v 2.0 is a totally rewritten code :aha: 

3 minutes ago, The Hound said:

This KKR team is very likeable , T20 stars like Lynn,Russell,Narine .A cool and composed captain in Karthik & the young brigade of Rana, Kuldeep, Mavi, Gill , Nagarkoti , hope they go the distance 

Not the whole distance because there is a more likeable team .

:hs:

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

It is very often rabid fans and their mindless worshipping that turns normal fans into haters.

Sachin's rabid fans turned many against him.

Now dhoni's rabid fans are doing the same.

Incorrect. Rabid haters are reason for all crap flowing around. Its ridiculous that you guys are endorsing/justifying haters. Thats very sad. 

Jeez, its Indiancricketfans.com -- why would anybody hate the fans?

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Jeez, its Indiancricketfans.com -- why would anybody hate the fans?

Bahut din pehle ki baat hai.

There was a forum where cricket lovers got together to have fun and chat about cricket.

Soon that forum got so filled with rabid fans of one cricketer that their blind worshipping and constant bickering  made normal cricket lovers move from that forum to form a new forum .This forum.

Rapid fans can turn many people  away from their heroes.

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

Not the whole distance because there is a more likeable team .

:hs:

I know DD won’t Win won’t mind Srh winning the Ipl again KW has been brilliant but they might be out during the eliminators.

Edited by gambhirfan

3 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

I know DD won’t Win won’t mind Srh winning the Ipl again KW has been brilliant but they might be out in the eliminators.

Their batting has not won them a single match this ipl.:((

Edited by beetle

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

Listen man...you have too much time.

I don't care what you think.

You are a fan....I am  not any longer.

A year back I was...but rabid  nonsensical fans and his desperate PR made me start not liking him .

I wrote what I saw on the screen. 

You can go on writing what you want to believe.

But the fact was the stadium was half filled with CSK supporters. It is not my imagination that MSD/CSK are getting that support in every stadium they travel, even when they are in opposition. If you do not like it, so be it, but you cannot change the facts. Thats all.

I did not ask you to become a dhoni fan. Why would I?

Why are you getting all riled up?

Just now, Shunya said:

But the fact was the stadium was half filled with CSK supporters. It is not my imagination that MSD/CSK are getting that support in every stadium they travel, even when they are in opposition. If you do not like it, so be it, but you cannot change the facts. Thats all.

I did not ask you to become a dhoni fan. Why would I?

Why are you getting all riled up?

I am not getting riled up.

You are throwing a tantrum.

There was a forum where cricket lovers got together to have fun and chat about cricket.

Soon that forum got so filled with rabid fans of one cricketer that their blind worshipping and constant bickering  made normal cricket lovers move from that forum to form a new forum .This forum.

Agree with you at times it becomes frustrating here its more like anti Dhoni and Pro Dhoni forum where one hate him the other act like cheerleaders where he does nothing wrong .I respect him for what he has achieved for India I like him but not a blind fan where I have to defend him for everything he does or hate him for whatever he does or says and honesty at international level he is done but we have to continue with him till 2019 WC.Throwing Pant or anybody else at this stage would be suicidal for their young careers as they will be under massive pressure.If he proves us wrong and does well in the WC will be more than happy.But honestly the forum since the Ipl  seems  more like Sachin vs Dhoni forum or Csk vs Mi.Which is frustrating it should be more about the Indian team than an individual.Plus the insults at times are personal which should not happen.

Edited by gambhirfan

Samaj gaya woh story Mam.

But there is hate overkill here. I dont see any Dhoni fans left here except couple of them. 

Its like a group of haters getting accumulated and enjoying each other posting hate filled comments in every thread. You are encouraging those people to post more because they agree with you. Anybody who does not agree and who are fans of Indian players are hounded and discarded till they are either banned or till they leave the forum. 

Ismein kya maza hai fir...whats the relevance of this community.

9 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Agree with you at times it becomes frustrating here its more like anti Dhoni and Pro Dhoni forum where one hate him the other act like cheerleaders where he does nothing wrong .I respect him for what he has achieved for India I like him but not a blind fan where I have to defend him for everything he does or hate him for whatever he does or says and honesty at international level he is done but we have to continue with him till 2019 WC.Throwing Pant or anybody else at this stage would be suicidal for their young careers as they will be under massive pressure.If he proves us wrong and does well in the WC will be more than happy.But honestly the forum since the Ipl  seems  more like Sachin vs Dhoni forum or Csk vs Mi.Which is frustrating it should be more about the Indian team than an individual.

For that you have to be neutral and honest. If you continously encourage the hate and hate filled messages because it tickles your funny bones when it is directed against your hated player, it is bound to come back when the other side takes it one step further.

6 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Agree with you at times it becomes frustrating here its more like anti Dhoni and Pro Dhoni forum where one hate him the other act like cheerleaders where he does nothing wrong .I respect him for what he has achieved for India I like him but not a blind fan where I have to defend him for everything he does or hate him for whatever he does or says and honesty at international level he is done but we have to continue with him till 2019 WC.Throwing Pant or anybody else at this stage would be suicidal for their young careers as they will be under massive pressure.If he proves us wrong and does well in the WC will be more than happy.But honestly the forum since the Ipl  seems  more like Sachin vs Dhoni forum or Csk vs Mi.Which is frustrating it should be more about the Indian team than an individual.Plus the insults at times are personal which should not happen.

Ipl time pe chalta hai.

Ipl is always fun and crazy.

But things are getting ugly in normal times too which is sad.

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Ipl time pe chalta hai.

Ipl is always fun and crazy.

But things are getting ugly in normal times too which is sad.

If you remember back in 2014 yahi sab chizey hoti thi.One group wanted him to fail and the other were defending him blindly.

7 minutes ago, Shunya said:

But there is hate overkill here. I dont see any Dhoni fans left here except couple of them. 

Its like a group of haters getting accumulated and enjoying each other posting hate filled comments in every thread. You are encouraging those people to post more because they agree with you. Anybody who does not agree and who are fans of Indian players are hounded and discarded till they are either banned or till they leave the forum. 

There are more threads started by dhoni fans than any one else.

This is a fairly free  forum. 

People are encouraged to post views.

If more and more people are tired and want change, then it will reflect in the posts in the forum.

People are getting tired of the PR machinery and brands  having more say in cricketing decisions than merit.

This is happening with dhoni .It will  happen with kohli.

2 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

If you remember back in 2014 yahi sab chizey hoti thi.One group wanted him to fail and the other were defending him blindly.

I stopped being a fan last year when he chose to stick to t 20 just to defend his brand ipl. 

I used to be the one defending him in odis but now I just want to see change .

Plus...his PR machinery over drive in every media is now getting on the nerves.

55 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Probably about being sacked last year.

20 minutes ago, Shunya said:

A lot of it has to do with the PR machinery not letting his failure be reflected in the main stream media.

He has been failing in lois but instead all we get to see is how great he is . Every failure is followed by pr media over drive about his past achievement .The line up of players crediting him is looking like a comedy show.

If we had seen some genuine questioning being allowed , then people would be fine.

Cricket forums are the only place where people can write what they feel . Every where else the PR machinery rules.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.