Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 33: | CSK vs KKR | Calcutta | 3rd May 8 PM IST |

Can you imagine how much a bookie might earn when CSK a team with 7-8 40 year olds,keeps winning T20 a young man's game...do the math :giggle:

This is like one of the heartwarming stories like Rocky 6 etc where an old man takes on a young boxer etc ....can only be "scripted" else no chance

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Won't be surprised if chuskis like Pakistani lose purposely against a team like Bangladesh so India (:mi:) can't advance......

Trying too hard? lol

stop being a butthurt loser and ask your team qualify on their own... wishing other teams to lose to qualify is even worse than pakistanis and bangladeshis...doob maro...

CSK has already overachieved...now its all practice games...and playing for the fans who are flocking the stadium all around India...you still blind to see it?

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Trying too hard? lol

stop being a butthurt loser and ask your team qualify on their own... wishing other teams to lose to qualify is even worse than pakistanis and bangladeshis...doob maro...

CSK has already overachieved...now its all practice games...and playing for the fans who are flocking the stadium all around India...you still blind to see it?

:facepalm:oh man!!! what happened to you, are you ok??? why so frustrated bro, csk is doing well!! chill and enjoy!! why worried about others be happy and proud on grand pa 11 performance.

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Trying too hard? lol

Lol with chuskis past history I wouldn't put it past you guys. And chuskis love to play the victim card..

Don't know why you're getting personal. Chill it's just a game.

Just now, raki05 said:

:facepalm:oh man!!! what happened to you, are you ok??? why so frustrated bro, csk is doing well!! chill and enjoy!! why worried about others be happy and proud on grand pa 11 performance.

You seek other's approvals,when you are insecure or have inferiority complex......insecure because there is a lingering suspicion that governing council is helping out CSK :giggle: inferiority complex because well,just look at the CSK Squad :hysterical:
 btw CSK is my joint 3rd team :)

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Because they're convicted cheaters. Woh dhaag kabhi nahi jayega. It will be stained on them forever. And like I said before karma is not done with those chuskis either. It keeps on doling out more punishments :yay:

For tournament's sake, :csk:

If :kkr1: wins this, there won't be competition even for the 4th spot.

CSK, SRH and KXIP should comfortably be through to playoffs. For the remaining games to hold interest, there should be a fight for the 4th spot at least.

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

what happened to you? 

Yea I am enjoying CSK back in IPL. No reason to not enjoy. Why should I hate them?

Besides, laaloo is a biased ass, he starts all the crap.

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

You seek other's approvals,when you are insecure or have inferiority complex......insecure because there is a lingering suspicion that governing council is helping out CSK :giggle: inferiority complex because well,just look at the CSK Squad :hysterical:
 btw CSK is my joint 3rd team :)

but CSK does not want you... please dont support them :wall:

Just now, Shunya said:

Right. Be consistent on this from your end too.

I am always consistent. If you weren't blind maybe you could see and be inspired by my consistency. 

Someone called all gujju women whores yesterday. When have I said anything personal about anyone? Have I ever called dhoni a dhoni? Any other names? Have I made fun of his wife? 

12 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Because they're convicted cheaters. Woh dhaag kabhi nahi jayega. It will be stained on them forever. And like I said before karma is not done with those chuskis either. It keeps on doling out more punishments :yay:

Well. All of India is supporting this team. Watch some games for a change. 

Do you hear CSK chants going around in Eden gardens... I knw it will cause some burn...but it is the favourite team of my India :dance: 

38 minutes ago, maniac said:

WTF.....so now MSD is being praised for having a mother,sister,wife and daughter....seriously MSD fans are a different breed  :wall:

I shared mainly for a reaction like this lol GOod one

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I am always consistent. If you weren't blind maybe you could see and be inspired by my consistency. 

Someone called all gujju women whores yesterday. When have I said anything personal about anyone? Have I ever called dhoni a dhoni? Any other names? Have I made fun of his wife? 

Gaikale tu bau form ma aayine mane looser kehto to topa...aaje tane jarak looser kidhu toh personal n all...tu tari team nu frustration civil rite kaadh...or else chalu kariye aapde badha gaadam gaado...let it be all open

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is light yellow of kkr :no:

lol...its not about the color...there were csk chants in the stadium when watson hit those sixes...cmon... it so clear there are lot of csk fans in the stadium

Edited by Shunya

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Gaikale tu bau form ma aayine mane looser kehto to topa...aaje tane jarak looser kidhu toh personal n all...tu tari team nu frustration civil rite kaadh...or else chalu kariye aapde badha gaadam gaado...let it be all open

Loser is different than calling someone's mom a whore. I don't get personal with other mom's here. If you are advocating for it than go ahead. I want no part of that. 

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Loser is different than calling someone's mom a whore. I don't get personal with other mom's here. If you are advocating for it than go ahead. I want no part of that. 

That was completely wrong. Take it up with him and clean it. But you will also have to clean up on what you keep on saying about southies.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

That was completely wrong. Take it up with him and clean it. But you will also have to clean up on what you keep on saying about southies.

I don't see anything wrong in what I say about SOUTHIES. People have said worse things than me.  There are other south Indians here who have no problem in what I say. Not sure why you're getting irrirated.

And I did take it up with him. He's banned for a week.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.