Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 33: | CSK vs KKR | Calcutta | 3rd May 8 PM IST |

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I don't see anything wrong in what I say about SOUTHIES. People have said worse things than me.  There are other south Indians here who have no problem in what I say. Not sure why you're getting irrirated.

And I did take it up with him. He's banned for a week.

Ban yourself too :whack:

Just now, maniac said:

Good PR and publicity can make a star out of anyone.....I mean "genuine" Biopic produced by the subject of the film himself....I mean lol can you imagine

Let us make a movie about Ambatti Rayudu from the days of he had fight with SHivlal yadav's son lol

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

surprise! surprise! flat deck and spinners bowling,look who gets promoted :yay:

Kuchi bhi. Always comes at 5. 

Would blame only if he comes at 4

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Let us make a movie about Ambatti Rayudu from the days of he had fight with SHivlal yadav's son lol

Now that is a biopic I will watch :) also heartwarming story.....identified as a prodigy...career ruined by politics.....Joins rebel league ICL.....becomes a star....gets amnesty......becomes a bigger star...represents the country...avrages 50 in internationals...I mean cmon that is such an interesting story arc...you can add Dhoni Biryani gate for comedy in between as well....now that is a movie I will watch

Edited by maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Now that is a biopic I will watch :) also heartwarming story.....identified as a prodigy...career ruined by politics.....Joins rebel league IPL.....becomes a star....gets amnesty......becomes a bigger star...represents the country...avrages 50 in internationals...I mean cmon that is such an interesting story arc...you can add Dhoni Biryani gate for comedy in between as well....now that is a movie I will watch

This scene will give goosebumps

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.