We want to groom Jadeja as our finisher - MSD

velu

12 minutes ago, velu said:

I m not making this up. Dhoni told this when jaddu was promoted ahead of bravo vs :kp:

lol  in that interview, dhoni blamed fleming for the decision saying that it's a decision made in the dugout

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Hain?

Begaani shaadi mein abdullah ka comment.:p:

sabby is a such nice guy ( kind of like the guy who most probably finish last ) .. :p:

once i told him that i am going to get one golden retriver puppy and give it to my parents..

sabby asked me to get two puppies because it will be cruel for the single puppy to stay alone  ..

i started crying 

1 minute ago, velu said:

sabby is a such nice guy ( kind of like the guy who most probably finish last ) .. :p:

once i told him that i am going to get one golden retriver puppy and give it to my parents..

sabby asked me to get two puppies because it will be cruel for the single puppy to stay alone  ..

i started crying 

Sabby......old guy is sabby?

Yeh kab ho gaya?

11 hours ago, velu said:

i started crying 

Now I am crying ...with friends like you cannot do anything else.