Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 34: | KXIP vs MI | Indore | 4th May 8 PM IST

1 minute ago, bowl_out said:

What a shot by Rahul. Amazing six

make Kohli watch these videos

i am sure shastri will not drop rahul even for tests and will ask him to open instead of that boring murli vijay.

kl rahul and kohli are our best batsman and for all formats of matches...he is our best opener even ahead of dhawan and rohit sharma...he has to be picked and played in all formats when ever he is available.

the way he is hitting bumrah is unbelievable , i have not found any batsman so comfortable against bumrah or even all pacers...as i bat, i cant believe the level of comfort he shows in facing the fastest pacers.

1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

Why do these guys hate MI so much. I don't understand. One common theme in above posts seems that they are all part of "whistle Podu" batch!!!:no:

Their posts when the IPL started  backfiring now. Can't back up as team sucks. :phehe: Can give it but can't take. Not a great :csk: supporter anymore but happy they're above :mi:

rahul batting looks so effortless. in the first couple of seasons of IPL, he didn't have the attacking shots and looked completely out of place. He's transformed his batting range and added attacking shots as well. Kudos to him...shows someone who's willing to work on his game and improve.

Just want a good match.

Don't mind a win for either :kp:  or  :mi:

KXIP I've been supporting right from the start .. they were underdogs to start with ... and for Rahul, Gayle and Ash.

A MI win will keep the fight going for the wooden spoon among MI, DD, RCB and RR :giggle:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.