Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maniac

SRH vs DD 36th match IPL at Hyd, 05/05/2018

Recommended Posts

Just now, Scar said:

I am so miffed at shankar for dropping pathan. Wanted dehli to win just for prithvi shaw's innings. 

I wanted DD win too to as they were so unlucky in 3 or 4 matches. They have to be tough and get rid of all these losers. I would even have Gambhir over that dumbass Christian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Vijay shankar  how many matches you are planning to screw up lol

Shankar did well last two games and even today his is inning got them the score. Regarding catches, ever team is dropping them by the dozen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Christian gonna get wasted tonight anyway. Win, draw or lose

Yeah and punter is getting his cut .

Can't believe how there is absolutely no accountability in this side season  after season!! 

The coaches and some of the players should be kicked out asap 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Shankar did well last two games and even today his is inning got them the score. Regarding catches, ever team is dropping them by the dozen.

But he looks like someone sweating a lot when there is pressure on. He looked nervous while taking that catch.  He didn't even get to the ball with any level of confidence. In the end he made a tame attempt to hold onto it with his body far away from the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adi B said:

Yeah and punter is getting his cut .

Can't believe how there is absolutely no accountability in this side season  after season!! 

The coaches and some of the players should be kicked out asap 

Who picks Christian. The most useless overseas ever in IPL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vvvslaxman said:

But he looks like someone sweating a lot when there is pressure on. He looked nervous while taking that catch.  He didn't even get to the ball with any level of confidence. In the end he made a tame attempt to hold onto it with his body far away from the ball.

That ball dipped in the air, difficult to gauge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With lower order hitters in plunkett,dan, bj shankar and 4 of the 6 bowlers being avesh,plunkett,dan and maxxy,how can a team even dream of finishing above 8th position?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scar said:

I don't know why, but I have this irrational hate for shankar, which is bit odd because I don't generally hate anyone whom I haven't met yet.

 

He just find ways to screw up his team. 

Tries to maintain his contribution to his team to 0. Scores runs but then ensures he negates that with match losing catch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scar said:

I don't know why, but I have this irrational hate for shankar, which is bit odd because I don't generally hate anyone whom I haven't met yet.

 

He just find ways to screw up his team. 

He is like the prasad's,srinaths,of the 90s,will always find a way to bottle it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adi B said:

With lower order hitters in plunkett,dan, bj shankar and 4 of the 6 bowlers being avesh,plunkett,dan and maxxy,how can a team even dream of finishing above 8th position?

But they have 3 solid players in Shaw/Iyer/Pant.  GOod bowler in Boult/Mishra. More than enough. Look at SRH. They  have no players who can match the dashing batting style of DD. Only problem with DD is losing the plot in the crunch moments. It was their game to lose in the last 4 overs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vijay missed a catch and ensured Dd lost the match.... Cant drop Yusuf during last overs... Yusuf is a power house. 

It was an easy catch but Vijay showed he is an average fielder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, adi B said:

He is like the prasad's,srinaths,of the 90s,will always find a way to bottle it 

He has some serious confidence issue.. The Yusuf catch was catchable... He is a weak fielder and weak bowler... His batting is OK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

But they have 3 solid players in Shaw/Iyer/Pant.  GOod bowler in Boult/Mishra. More than enough. Look at SRH. They  have no players who can match the dashing batting style of DD. Only problem with DD is losing the plot in the crunch moments. It was their game to lose in the last 4 overs.

It's happening every season because this team has a losers mentality ,they need solid characters or t20 specialists ,someone like narine in the bowling line up will alone do wonders for dd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Scar said:

I don't know why, but I have this irrational hate for shankar, which is bit odd because I don't generally hate anyone whom I haven't met yet.

 

He just find ways to screw up his team. 

Same here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, adi B said:

It's happening every season because this team has a losers mentality ,they need solid characters or t20 specialists ,someone like narine in the bowling line up will alone do wonders for dd 

Even he will become useless in this useless setup with shameless franchise owners quite honestly they’re not there to win they are just there to make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, adi B said:

How is it a choke ? You expect a team to defend 163 with 12 overs from dan,plunkett,avesh,maxwell and bj shankar? Lol 

Any of the other team except dd and rr would have defended that total against this **** srh batting unit 

Dropping catches at crucial times is choking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Arey...if DD could dig their heels in for Shreyas ....to Prithvi to future hai desh ka.

 

DD can give maxy and dan to mumbai if they want .....

Nah! Mumbai needs a decent opener. Lewis hasn't been in the best of form. Kishan is brainless. 

We have our dan in Pollard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×