Sign in to follow this  
Shunya

IPL Match 35 - CSK vs RCB @ Pune, May 5 2018 - 4:00PM

3 minutes ago, Ram said:

Ambati Rayudu is CSK's most important batsmen in this chase. 

How the hell did did we get here? :hmmmm2:

Mumbai rejects helping you guys level the playing field I guess. We were so tired of beating your cheating ass, we sent not one, not two, but three Mumbai rejects your way. 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

ABDV is captaining now. Kohli is increasingly losing respect as a captain. Is this how India will be ? ONce Dhoni goes there won't be any substitute skipper

Virat has stopped caring. this year is a lot cause, no point getting into his team for mistakes etc.. 

Isnt that a six per the new rules? His last point of contact before taking the catch was over the boundary rope. :hmmmm2:

3 minutes ago, Ram said:

Isnt that a six per the new rules? His last point of contact before taking the catch was over the boundary rope. :hmmmm2:

I think the rule states that you can't jump from outside the boundary towards inside to catch or swat the ball away in the first go ,rest is same 

I love Suresh Raina. He's chennai's adopted son. He's a fighter and a match winner. 

But for God's sake man - its been 13 years since your debut and you still have not figured out a way to tackle the short ball in a sustainable fashion.. 

16 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

ABDV is captaining now. Kohli is increasingly losing respect as a captain. Is this how India will be ? ONce Dhoni goes there won't be any substitute skipper

Kohli is a solid test captain but in odis he gets jittery at times 

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is funny CSK has no TN guys bar Vijay. Bangalore has Ashwin, Sundar. KKR has Karthik, PKXI has Ashwin. Delhi has Vijay shankar.

MSD and Raina are adopted son. :nono:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.