Swamy vs Prakash Raj

coffee_rules

It was brutal to watch, Prakash Raj has zero debating skills, totally out of depth there. Swamy is an unapologetic bigot, even a semi literate well meaning person would have countered most of his points but alas a confused simpleton was sent as bali ka bakra. 

Edited by Gollum

It was brutal to watch, Prakash Raj has zero debating skills, totally out of depth there. Swamy is an unapologetic bigot, even a semi literate well meaning person would have countered most of his points but alas a confused simpleton was sent as bali ka bakra. 
Swami is a very educated and well informed man. Its not that easy to get one over him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

This Prakash Raj is such a vile, vicious and spiteful person that I was surprised he wasn't frothing at the end.

He clearly has an agenda against Modi.

Everyone who's not a Hindu is anti Modi / BJP ..hardly a surprise

Not the right people. Swamy's problem with Arnab was he was almost immediately resorting to "you are stupid you are stupid" chant.

Having been in politics for so long, brought down giants he is ofcourse going to have indepth knowledge on any issues. Prakash Raj basically an actor may not have had even 1% of knowledge on several issues.  

This Modi/Anti Modi polarization is not at all good.  Anti Modi will blame Modi for everything. Modi fans defend Modi for everything. According to one group he is flawless. Other group he is nothing but full off flaws.  Looking for christian connection in everyone is getting old. 

Why bother, this looks like raw trp and not a factual debate based on the participants. One is a top of the line technocrat with strength in economics, statistics, math & great deal of experience in law & politics and the other is erm, some outspoken filmstar ? 

At least get the other side represented well enough if u want a proper debate, which obviously wasn't the goal here.

15 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Swami is a very educated and well informed man. Its not that easy to get one over him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He is very educated alright but is a harvard alumni and harvard is a CIA den

The crowds chant of 'Liar Liar' sums up the case for Prakash Raj here.

What ever limited respect I had for so called left liberals has gone after watching this debate. This 'Kuch bhi' joker couldn't answer a single question posed by Dr Swamy or the moderator and was simply blabbering. And that is what leftists do...always blabber without facts.

And the big melodramatic statements 'Modi and Shah wants to remove all muslims from India'. Eh what? :cantstop: When the eff did either of them said that? Modi stopped his speech in between to respect azaan and on the other hand Akbaruddin Owaisi was mocking hindu gods openly in a public rally in Hyderabad. Did this Prakash Raj questioned him?

Swami ji had some great points and this guy was just trying to outshout him without any facts. Outshouting a 78 year old man when one has no counter narrative is the best thing leftists can do :thumbsup:

Edited by Austin 3:!6

20 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not the right people. Swamy's problem with Arnab was he was almost immediately resorting to "you are stupid you are stupid" chant.

Having been in politics for so long, brought down giants he is ofcourse going to have indepth knowledge on any issues. Prakash Raj basically an actor may not have had even 1% of knowledge on several issues.  

This Modi/Anti Modi polarization is not at all good.  Anti Modi will blame Modi for everything. Modi fans defend Modi for everything. According to one group he is flawless. Other group he is nothing but full off flaws.  Looking for christian connection in everyone is getting old. 

Damage has been done...shoot the messenger looking at his/her cast religion,nationality etc has been the norm...

19 minutes ago, riya said:

Damage has been done...shoot the messenger looking at his/her cast religion,nationality etc has been the norm...

Tbf Prakash Raj does come across as butthurt over Modi's rise as a politician.

Before entering this thread I didn't even know about his religion. Heck I would say 99 percent wouldn't have any idea about it.