Jump to content
mancalledsting

Indian batsmen flourishing in this IPL that would likely struggle at international level

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nitish Rana has issue against bouncers.

NOt like our current line up is good.

Kohli, Rahane and Rohit are good against bouncers.

 

Rahul is ok.

 

Dhoni had no problem in his heydays.

 

Dhawan has improved a lot against bouncers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nitish Rana has issue against bouncers. NOt like our current line up is good. But he can be bounced out.

Nitish Rana tries to score of bouncers and hence has issues. Most of times when he got out of bouncer he was trying to hit a six of it. I don't think he has been hurried by bouncers like other batsmen who struggle against bouncers are. It is not possible to  be in a position to hit a six of each differently directed bouncers. He will do fine if he curbs his instinct to hit  six of each bouncer or short ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not necessarily doing well in this IPL but in general:

Mayank Agarwal

Mandeep Singh

Deepak hooda

Uthappa

Yousoup

Manan Vohra

Rahul Tripathi

Rahane (LOI)

S Iyer

M Pandey

N Ojha

S Raina (current version)

Last but not the least. The king of trash bowler bashing

Yum Yes Dhoni. :p:

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Nitish Rana tries to score of bouncers and hence has issues. Most of times when he got out of bouncer he was trying to hit a six of it. I don't think he has been hurried by bouncers like other batsmen who struggle against bouncers are. It is not possible to  be in a position to hit a six of each differently directed bouncers. He will do fine if he curbs his instinct to hit  six of each bouncer or short ball.

 

he got royally tested by billy stanlake .. looked clueless ( and i guess most of our young batsmen will look liek a joker )

definitely needs some improvement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Stop sharing ur sexual preferences- this is a cricketing forum puttar

:hysterical: More like you are telling us about your sexual preference.. Rohit is married :phehe: but you can still come out of the closet though. I swear we won't judge. 

Edited by Rasgulla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical: More like you are telling us about your sexual preference.. Rohit is married :phehe: but you can still come out of the closet though. I swear we won't judge. 

Sharing sexual preferences wasn’t enough for you- you’ve now gone on to give detailed outline of your fantasies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

people putting u dhoni's name will have to find a hole to hide their face

He was scoring runs against international bowlers last yr also , problem was his strike rate and not a gr8 head space which was also evident in previous IPL. Now both seems to be getting better with time. Also he did score a quick 50 in Sa to......

 

muh chupane ki tyaari kro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rohit is the opposite.... might be struggling now but will go back being the 200 churning machine once international cricket starts.... rested for Afghanistan tests because ICC is scared of the drubbing they would receive that would revoke their test status :((

 

1D30F94A-4FE7-492B-B8FD-C945E4444D1D.jpeg.2140150521414ed15382c6012eb55fb8.jpeg

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Rohit is the opposite.... might be struggling now but will go back being the 200 churning machine once international cricket starts.... rested for Afghanistan tests because ICC is scared of the drubbing they would receive that would revoke their test status :((

 

1D30F94A-4FE7-492B-B8FD-C945E4444D1D.jpeg.2140150521414ed15382c6012eb55fb8.jpeg

 

 

what happened in south africa tests :phehe: 

rabadas bunny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, velu said:

 

 

what happened in south africa tests :phehe: 

rabadas bunny 

Played a crucial knock of 11 in the first test and was the top scorer in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test....wasn't a disaster by any means,given the context of the scores of the series...also was one of our best catchers in the side after Saha who is our greatest test keepr-bat ever ,took 2 brilliant catches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Played a crucial knock of 11 in the first test and was the top scorer in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test....wasn't a disaster by any means,given the context of the scores of the series...also was one of our best catchers in the side after Saha who is our greatest test keepr-bat ever ,took 2 brilliant catches

 

looks like hitmans test career ended on high note for you :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×