Indian batsmen flourishing in this IPL that would likely struggle at international level

mancalledsting

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Nitish Rana has issue against bouncers. NOt like our current line up is good. But he can be bounced out.

Nitish Rana tries to score of bouncers and hence has issues. Most of times when he got out of bouncer he was trying to hit a six of it. I don't think he has been hurried by bouncers like other batsmen who struggle against bouncers are. It is not possible to  be in a position to hit a six of each differently directed bouncers. He will do fine if he curbs his instinct to hit  six of each bouncer or short ball.

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Nitish Rana tries to score of bouncers and hence has issues. Most of times when he got out of bouncer he was trying to hit a six of it. I don't think he has been hurried by bouncers like other batsmen who struggle against bouncers are. It is not possible to  be in a position to hit a six of each differently directed bouncers. He will do fine if he curbs his instinct to hit  six of each bouncer or short ball.

he got royally tested by billy stanlake .. looked clueless ( and i guess most of our young batsmen will look liek a joker )

definitely needs some improvement 

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Stop sharing ur sexual preferences- this is a cricketing forum puttar

:hysterical: More like you are telling us about your sexual preference.. Rohit is married :phehe: but you can still come out of the closet though. I swear we won't judge. 

Edited by Rasgulla

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

:hysterical: More like you are telling us about your sexual preference.. Rohit is married :phehe: but you can still come out of the closet though. I swear we won't judge. 

Sharing sexual preferences wasn’t enough for you- you’ve now gone on to give detailed outline of your fantasies. 

2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Sharing sexual preferences wasn’t enough for you- you’ve now gone on to give detailed outline of your fantasies. 

:hysterical: I was describing your fantasy with your fellow bambi... Good try though