Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

IPL match 38: Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Congrats kings fans.

Good show Rahul.

I hope this is a kick on someone's backside.

I hope it is UV's backside...I used to be a big fan of his, but his selfish & scared approach to his play is despicable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Yeah best captain in ipl. 

 

Worst in post match press conference. I can see why he can be a bit disliked.

He articulates very well . Probably the best i have seen in Indian cricket ever. Just that he is trying to sound smart just for the  sake of sounding smart. But otherwise he gauges the game much better than Kohli.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To think that Yuvi was very much part of Kohli's plan for a long time it explains Kohli has serious issues with building a core unit that will ultimately HELP him. Even in the IPL where you play guys like Yuvi just for brand sake  gets dropped by a rookie captain Ravi Ashwin. He is doing the same with KL Rahul now. Kohli ODI . captaincy needs to be reviewed

These a coterie of Kohli with his Northie pals... Basically the party going, Bhangra Group with WAGs too being very close friends... UV, Bhajji, Kohli. Muchchad etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

He articulates very well . Probably the best i have seen in Indian cricket ever. Just that he is trying to sound smart just for the  sake of sounding smart. But otherwise he gauges the game much better than Kohli.

Yeah true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mayanti Langer needs to buy 200 meter cloth and cover herself up. She has to realize she is aunty now. Wearing clothes like Disha Patani is not going to work anymore.

She needs to fire her stylist if she has one.

She should be more professional in her clothing when she is anchoring with professional commentators .

 

She should go for smart rather than a sorry sexy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beetle said:

She needs to fire her stylist if she has one.

She should be more professional in her clothing when she is anchoring with professional commentators .

 

She should go for smart rather than a sorry sexy.

Yes. Clearly it is not working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking. 

 

Vijay is better than Pujara in tests. He should open with KL Rahul and we dont need new #3 for overseas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Hehe. CSK fans already scared even at the thought of it. A half decent team ends up owning CSK most of the times. Imagine Rahul in it.:yay:

You must be dreaming. You need Rahul to build your shoddy team from 4-6 to a playoff level team. CSK is running sky high. They are a old age home they said. They have a poor bowling attack they said. Yet we are still 7-3. :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pollack said:

In most MI matches there are more chuskies than bambis on match thread. I believe you.......not :laugh:

 

 

because we will be active whther our team does well or not ..

meanhwile bambis will go to their bunkers if things go wrong :p:

 

if bambis win another couple of games , expect few more coming out of their bynkers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Pollack said:

He should be in MI. One of the most promising team for young Indian batsman. Like the way they have kept faith on Ishan Kisan. 

You have run Kisan to the ground. Who knows hitman may see KLR as a threat and give him opportunities that may not suit him or not even play him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, velu said:

 

because we will be active whther our team does well or not ..

meanhwile bambis will go to their bunkers if things go wrong :p:

 

if bambis win another couple of games , expect few more coming out of their bynkers 

Chuskies are not much to be seen on other matches which does not involve CSK or MI. Yellow lier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2803ymh.jpg

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

This third umpire should be forcefully retired. 

Really, how can you override the on-field ump's notout decision with a catch like this? 

 

 

Edited by coffee_rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

.so no conclusive proof, hence onfield ump decision stays. blame the onfield soft decision, clearly in this angle it is notout.

 

commeis were discussing abt it ( deano & co ) ..

conclusion is that in wide camera  angle ( WTF it mean :hmmm: )  , genuine catches will look not out ..  

 

in top angle it looked out though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking. 

 

Vijay score 400+ runs in Eng and 480+ in Aus last time, top scorer and 2nd top scorer respectively. No we don't have many batsmen who can do that. Pujara, Dhawan and Rohit don't inspire confidence overseas. And Saha is our greatest pure keeper, we need him to compensate for our poor catching, btw Karthik averages less than Saha, he isn't some mythical beast with the bat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×