Sign in to follow this  
vvvslaxman

Positives of this IPL 2018 !!!

I thought for a tournament opener between two of the biggest franchises, the game was game was largely lifeless.... atleast up until the 17th over of the day when Bravo all of a sudden realized CSK was playing MI and we were supposed to win.. :phehe:

Positives must be Rahul , Shreyas, pant , little Tendulkar from Mumbai. Avesh Khan and Sandeep Sharma.

Negatives is poor poor batting and fast bowling by overseas players.  You remove Afghan boys and even the overseas spin troupe is pathetic. 

Positives must be Rahul , Shreyas, pant , little Tendulkar from Mumbai. Avesh Khan and Sandeep Sharma.

Negatives is poor poor batting and fast bowling by overseas players.  You remove Afghan boys and even the overseas spin troupe is pathetic. 

Who is little Tendulkar?

Prithivi Shaw ?

Prithvi Shaw.

Oh I thought someone from Mumbai Indians. Yes Shaw is a brilliant talent and for me he is already ready for test cricket. He needs to replace Vijay as an opener at-least for the Afg test and then as a reserve opener for Eng tour.

Oh I thought someone from Mumbai Indians. Yes Shaw is a brilliant talent and for me he is already ready for test cricket. He needs to replace Vijay as an opener at-least for the Afg test and then as a reserve opener for Eng tour.

English pitches demand the art of leaving the ball on 4th, 5th stump. Vijay is world's best at that. Not sure if Shaw has it.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.