Avengers : Infinity war, Share your reviews of the movie. [spolier]

Scar

I have seen the movie twice and it's amazing how little clues through out the MCU movies since 2008 has culminated into such a big amalgamation of franchises. 

Will share my review after a day or two but feel free to let us know how you feel about the movie. 

7 hours ago, Stradlater said:

How do people watch these movies is beyond me?

I'm a huge comic nerd and hence the first time I watched a marvel movie, it was nothing short of a disappointment.

Same goes for Harry Potter and post season 4 GOT.

I love these kinda movies, jolly good fun. Agree with you about Harry Potter movies though. Even GOT is good but over rated IMO, I liked Rome and Vikings much more. 

Low grade bakwas with zero originality, 3 hrs of cgi with bland and boring characters, forced humour, predictable storyline but the saddest part is that the dumb and gullible audience will still fall for it. MCU has destroyed American cinema. 

When was the last time an original movie came out of hollywood and became a blockbuster, except Get out and a few nolan movies there is nothing with depth and story in the hollywood anymore. I don't dislike light hearted or comic book movies but they have taken it to the next level, every few months there is a star wars or a mcu or dc movie coming out, anyone who likes this movie is a dumb sheep who's been brainwashed into liking this crap

Edited by kira

54 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

I can't get this song out of my head now. Lol 

50 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

WTF. ROFL!

46 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I'm speechless. 

This is...... AMAZING!

Very catchy music. There are 2 versions of Spiderman in their industry, Desi Spiderman (has the song I posted) and Maakad Maanav...the latter is no longer available on net. If you are interested about the former here's the link for the movie. 

Edited by Gollum

Not every movie has to be mind twisting intellectual buffet for esoteric chaps to term it good. Sometimes, I feel people become bit pretentious about their taste of films online. 

Avengers : Infinity war was avant-grande, to think that a movie with 8 film franchise having a crossover film was something unheard of. It takes a lot of effort to fabricate all these characters and yet do justice with each one of them.

If most of the people in the world is loving a movie, surely it can't be bad. Sometimes, philistine sums like us, look for a psychedelic experience which your average gritty movies, however good they are, can't provide. 

Loved the movie and anxiously waiting for the next one. Here's hoping, Thanos shtick wasn't a fait accompli, which I'm sure won't be the case, especially after the freudian slip by gweneth paltro recently. 

Not a big fan of gazillion super heroes trying to save the world. Saw it. There is nothing gripping about it.  You have to hate the villains to enjoy the super hero movies. You form a connection. This was mhe for me. Way too predictable. Frankly you cannot give any spoilers here. It is not artistic either. Apart from few lines nothing was memorable.  Movie completely depended on star power and special effects. Not a strong story.

Thannos is such an interesting character, unfortunately none of the heroes came close to making the impact he made. I don't know if I was rooting for Thannos or the Earth's mightiest heroes. In a way, it felt different but I enjoyed it.

9/10 from me.

19 hours ago, Scar said:

If most of the people in the world is loving a movie, surely it can't be bad. Sometimes, philistine sums like us, look for a psychedelic experience which your average gritty movies, however good they are, can't provide. 

So you mean to say sallu bhai's movies aren't bad :hysterical: What a fallacious logic, appeal to popularity fallacy