Is it the beginning of Kohliconda

sarcastic

So, finally a good job done by Kohli & co. Had SRH dismissed within 20 overs for a paltry score of 146. SRH has a tough task of defending this despite their defence heroics. Good job Kohli. You started picking and backing the right bowlers in your team.

Southee should have played since he was available. Moeen is a canny and cunning bowler too. Looks like RCB is getting their zigshaw in place. They have done well in defending with MI too.

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

So, finally a good job done by Kohli & co. Had SRH dismissed within 20 overs for a paltry score of 146. SRH has a tough task of defending this despite their defence heroics. Good job Kohli. You started picking and backing the right bowlers in your team.

Southee should have played since he was available. Moeen is a canny and cunning bowler too. Looks like RCB is getting their zigshaw in place. They have done well in defending with MI too.

You where giving him too much credit , just like a broken clock he's bound to get the team right once or twice in the tournament 

31 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Well done @sarcastic you single handedly defeated rcb..

Mods

Please ban sarcastic during India games... He will epicjinx us..

:rotfl: You really won't believe, I wanted RCB to win this match... really win this.... since I did not want SRH to run away with too many wins too early and wanted RCB to give a good fight for playoffs.... 

Effing..>RCB batsmen have disappointed me..... They did well on the field and that's all!

2 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

:rotfl: You really won't believe, I wanted RCB to win this match... really win this.... since I did not want SRH to run away with too many wins too early and wanted RCB to give a good fight for playoffs.... 

Effing..>RCB batsmen have disappointed me..... They did well on the field and that's all!

You don't know your full talent. You are like an X-Men mutant. 

Just stop supporting India after IPL okay. We will even make arrangements to pay you money based on your efforts :)