22 years old tourist killed in Kashmir by stone pelters

randomGuy

Urge fellow Indians to boycott the valley, bleed those mofos economically because they don't have an industry to turn to once tourism is gone. Limit to Ladakh and Jammu, force the Kashmiris to introspect. Once the house boat owners, garden maintenance personnel and trekking guides see their coffers empty, I am sure they will understand the damage some poisonous elements are doing to their society.  

RIP to the victim. What are extremist Tamil nationalists saying now that an innocent Tamil boy has been murdered by the stone pelters? They were only too keen to rendezvous with JKLF hardliners who recruit the stone pelters with ISI dole outs. 

ym.jpg

ym2.jpg

ym3.jpg

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Urge fellow Indians to boycott the valley, bleed those mofos economically because they don't have an industry to turn to once tourism is gone. Limit to Ladakh and Jammu, force the Kashmiris to introspect. Once the house boat owners, garden maintenance personnel and trekking guides see their coffers empty, I am sure they will understand the damage some poisonous elements are doing to their society.  

RIP to the victim. What are extremist Tamil nationalists saying now that an innocent Tamil boy has been murdered by the stone pelters? They were only too keen to rendezvous with JKLF hardliners who recruit the stone pelters with ISI dole outs. 

ym.jpg

ym2.jpg

ym3.jpg

I had plenty of em in my college. Always so charming and sucking up to us locals.

Edit: I meant Kashmiris of course. Tamils wouldn't even know anything about being charming.

Edited by rahulrulezz

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

That's the first thought that comes to my mind as well, I would never venture into Kashmir valley with the anti-Indian atmosphere there which has substantial (whatever % of population, its still high) support.

The potential trouble with this line of thought is we are dealing with an extremist ideology which embraces jihad against the non-believer and promises heavenly rewards for sacrifices made in human life. This may then lead to increased popularity of terrorism as an employment & family welfare option besides the promised rewards of afterlife. That's a possibility we cannot ignore, too many of our soldiers & their families lose too much when dealing with this problem.

The victim was from TN right? Kashmir was looking to get more tourism from "South India"

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/front-page/south-india-new-hope-for-kashmir-tourism/261749.html

South India: New hope for Kashmir tourism

As negative publicity disinterests traditional valley visitors, tour operators exploring potential markets down south

Srinagar, Publish Date: Oct 1 2017 12:00AM | Updated Date: Oct 1 2017 11:02AM
With increase in number of south Indian tourists visiting Kashmir, tourism players, who have suffered huge losses since last three years, see a ray of hope for the revival of the sector in the valley.

With more tourist inquires coming  from states such as Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, tour operators and the J&K Tourism Department is gearing-up to encourage more people from southern states to visit Kashmir.  

According to official sources, 4 lakh tourists who visited Kashmir this year so far included a considerable number from southern states of the country. Less impact of ‘negative media publicity’ on south Indian tourists has lead to increase in their arrivals since last two years, said the official source.   

“This year almost 4 lakh tourists have visited us so far. Number of people from 5 southern states has increased. People in south, unlike other parts of the country are less influenced by the negative publicity and propaganda of national media so they increasingly continue to visit us,” the official said, wishing not to be named.

52 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Who are these Tamil Organizations that are entertaining and giving a platform to the Kashmiri Snakes? 

Did a google search. The person who organized that event is someone called Seeman, a Kollywood director turned politician. Very controversial figure but someone who has some muscle on the streets, his supporters were apparently responsible for IPL moving out of Chennai. Like Owaisi Jr he has given anti Hindu speeches, it seems he is a Christian masquerading as a Hindu....don't know for sure. Ask @velu @Detonator ICF's resident experts on Tamil politics. In fact it was the latter who made me aware about this tie up between Kashmiri separatist leaders and Tamil nationalists. 

27 minutes ago, Clarke said:

That's the first thought that comes to my mind as well, I would never venture into Kashmir valley with the anti-Indian atmosphere there which has substantial (whatever % of population, its still high) support.

The potential trouble with this line of thought is we are dealing with an extremist ideology which embraces jihad against the non-believer and promises heavenly rewards for sacrifices made in human life. This may then lead to increased popularity of terrorism as an employment & family welfare option besides the promised rewards of afterlife. That's a possibility we cannot ignore, too many of our soldiers & their families lose too much when dealing with this problem.

TBH I have no clue about how to deal with Kashmir, thankfully it is not up to me to decide JK's future, more capable men are shredding their hair to come up with a solution. I will never engage with Kashmiris in my life, too risky a proposition.

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I had plenty of em in my college. Always so charming and sucking up to us locals.

Fkin snakes 

Same experience here man. In fact one of my best friends in college was a Kashmiri and we had many similar interests. That time I wasn't on social media, so finally when I created my FB profile and became his FB friend I saw firsthand the vitriol he had against India and Hindus. Almost all his posts were related to mujahideen glorification and Hindu bashing. When I confronted him about this nonsense, things changed for the worse. Till then I had never engaged in political/religious talk with him, once I started talking politics I realized his true nature. Things got ugly and we cut off all relations. Then one fine day after graduation he sent me a friend request and I accepted it out of curiosity. That time the Kashmir floods were in the news and he sent me vile posts about Indian Army and Hindu people, all sorts of vulgarity about Durga, Kali, Ganesh, Lakshmi...such filth can't be reproduced anywhere. Needless to say i am done with such people, too much hatred ingrained right from a young age. I won't be surprised if he joins a terror group one day, he's a hardcore Salafist. He studied in India, enjoyed scholarship made possible by Indian tax payer money, had no rough incident in college, got placement in an Indian company, got a call for MBA in an IIM, yet so much hatred for all things Indian and Hindu. The only reason he was making that friendship show in college was because he was the only Kashmiri in my batch and Muslims comprised about 5% of total students. Muslims are good with lying to kafirs for self preservation I guess. 

26 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did a google search. The person who organized that event is someone called Seeman, a Kollywood director turned politician. Very controversial figure but someone who has some muscle on the streets, his supporters were apparently responsible for IPL moving out of Chennai. Like Owaisi Jr he has given anti Hindu speeches, it seems he is a Christian masquerading as a Hindu....don't know for sure. Ask @velu @Detonator ICF's resident experts on Tamil politics. In fact it was the latter who made me aware about this tie up between Kashmiri separatist leaders and Tamil nationalists. 

his real name is sebastian simon .. he wants either seperate tamilnadu from india  or eelam from sl..

this @#$@! is responsible for IPL moving out of chennai .. i dont think he has got big support but very vocal .. after his IPL protest , his partymen are yet to announce other protests ( i think police rounded  700/800 guys and gave them some good treatment for 3/4 days :phehe: )..

there are few more guys like him ( sponsored by our friend  USA to protest against russian nuclear reactors in indian ) 

tirumurugan gandhi - daniel 

s.p udaykumar - another  daniel 

9 minutes ago, velu said:

his real name is sebastian simon .. he wants either seperate tamilnadu from india  or eelam from sl..

this @#$@! is responsible for IPL moving out of chennai .. i dont think he has got big support but very vocal .. after his IPL protest , his partymen are yet to announce other protests ( i think police rounded  700/800 guys and gave them some good treatment for 3/4 days :phehe: )..

there are few more guys like him ( sponsored by our friend  USA to protest against russian nuclear reactors in indian ) 

tirumurugan gandhi - daniel 

s.p udaykumar - another  daniel 

Thanks for the info, I have seen this a lot among Indian Christians especially in TN and Telugu states. They hide behind Hindu names and pretend to be Hindus in public life whilst working towards a sinister agenda parallelly. Never saw this in Bengal and Goa, in these 2 states Christians have Christian names.