22 years old tourist killed in Kashmir by stone pelters

randomGuy

Sad incident. But the myth which was propagated all over that Kashmiris are great hosts & would never ever harm a tourist has been busted. Previously there has been regular targetting of non-Kashmiri vehicles carrying families & severe damage done to the bikes/motorcycles of solo riders who wanted to visit areas as Ladakh. All these cases were off the radar because it was material losses but this incident shows how much hatred is built up inside them.
Yesterday I read on twitter somewhere demanding that stone pelters should be openly declared as terrorists with less training & I concur with this demand. A four or five year kid who is lost or injured in the protest against security forces is no coincidence everytime. Its just PR by Jihadi machinery at work.

Any stupid aggressive movement that targets common pilgrims with guns, bullets and grenades and regularly targets general population by terrorizing them under the religious garb, to me, should be crushed. 

These are brainless people. They think that this is 16th, 17th century. Its laughable when i hear these terrorists and their supporters think that each one of them is equal to 10 on the other side. Reality is that 100 of these are not matching 1 modern citizen/army personnel. 

Kashmir is not going anywhere.

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@velu how's the reaction in Tamil Nadu? Are people pissed off or is there a media blackout?

Gollum, I suggest you should spend more time on social media where you can reach out to more Indians living in India. Some campaign, group, community where you can help change share your pov and help in changing the perception of the awaam for the betterment. I know its a nightmare to do anything on social media, but discussing all this on this forum is almost useless. Zero impact except feeling sad and helpless alongside like minded people. Infact not just you, all of you here having a knack of all this socio-political knowledge should form a group or something and fight the real battle of perception on some appropriate medium & social media where you can make some impact and not just passionate discussions.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@velu how's the reaction in Tamil Nadu? Are people pissed off or is there a media blackout?

Reaction? there is a complete black out. Oh well, forget about kashmir, even the below incident which happened in heart of TN is blacked out. I mean, it's Muslims vs Dalits, so they can't take any side. I can't even find a single article. All I find is video clippings in FB

http://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2018/5/7/Jihadi-Attack-on-Funeral-Procession-of-Hindu-Woman.html

TN has a large number of chrislamists in media and social media. They carefully canvassing those retard hindus that north indian hindus are the enemies of Tamils.   

Edited by Detonator

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Terrorist sympathizers working on victim blaming, stone pelters didnt kill him, it's his fault he didn't time his duck.

So it is confirmed then. Earphones killed him, not the stone pelters.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

generally people dont care what these guys says or mostly it wont reach 90% of the people..

but i think this anti-IPL protests really annoyed chennai 

4 hours ago, Detonator said:

Reaction? there is a complete black out. Oh well, forget about kashmir, even the below incident which happened in heart of TN is blacked out. I mean, it's Muslims vs Dalits, so they can't take any side. I can't even find a single article. All I find is video clippings in FB

http://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2018/5/7/Jihadi-Attack-on-Funeral-Procession-of-Hindu-Woman.html

TN has a large number of chrislamists in media and social media. They carefully canvassing those retard hindus that north indian hindus are the enemies of Tamils.   

Hmmm. You have to take this with a bunch of salt. I looked at the link it seemed pro-Hindutva. That doesnt matter. But what shocked me was when I went to the main page and I saw an organizer magazine with a map of India with South India marked in red and in between a Masonic compass and ruler with a "divide and rule" written on it. Masons are one among the famous organizations for divide and rule policy. Their organization has its origin from hebraic roots.

Here's how the British ruled for those who don't know. They used their police (indian traitors) in plainclothes and put beef in temples and pork in mosques and blamed each other. Then there will be riots and bloodshed and the British ruled and they laughed their way into the bank. And the Brits who werent part of a secret society were killed by "freedom fighters" who were part of the club. This is the story of Savarkar the great freedom fighter of the Hindutvadis who penned the term Hindutva. Savarkar is a chitpavan brahmin which means he is not native to this land. Many say he is from the west could be the middle east. How come a non-hindu coin a term hindutva. Questions need to be raised rather than blindly believing in magazines and other media.

Many times its the police in plainclothes who start riots or even better use hired goondas who lurk in jail to do their deed in exchange for freedom. I'm not saying there are no christian or muslim groups funded by the NGOs who can do these things. I'm only saying we have to analyze news with a pinch of salt. We are living in a time of great deceit. Lets not fall under the ways of deceit. In the Mahabharatha, Duryodhan is not blamed for the war but his father Drithirashtan for his lust for power, ignoring the counsel of elders and the deceit of Shakuni to take over Duryodhan. I hope this finds you :fisheye:

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Savarkar from the middle East :hysterical:

I have had misfortune to listen to plenty of OTT sh!t in my life but this one takes the cake.:isalute:

Savarkar is a chitpavan brahmin. They are considered to be whiter and light eyed which is not normal to India. Their DNA is considered to be of mediterranean descent. I don't know how you can miss this. Go ahead laugh it off. I didnt word it right but my point is true. What I meant to say is he has his origins there.

The Parashurama mythological story of shipwrecked people is similar to the mythological story of the Bene Israel Jews of Raigad district.[13][14] The Bene Israel claim that Chitpavans are also of Jewish origin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitpavan

In case you poo poo the wikipedia article, it cites too sources and they are both published jewish sources.

Egorova, Yulia (2006). Jews and India: Perceptions and Image. p. 85. ISBN 978-0-203-96123-0.

Strizower, Schifra (1971). The Bene Israel of Bombay: A Study of a Jewish Community. p. 16. ISBN 0-8052-3405-5.

12 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Savarkar is a chitpavan brahmin. They are considered to be whiter and light eyed which is not normal to India. Their DNA is considered to be of mediterranean descent. I don't know how you can miss this. Go ahead laugh it off. I didnt word it right but my point is true. What I meant to say is he has his origins there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitpavan

In case you poo poo the wikipedia article, it cites too sources and they are both published jewish sources.

Egorova, Yulia (2006). Jews and India: Perceptions and Image. p. 85. ISBN 978-0-203-96123-0.

Strizower, Schifra (1971). The Bene Israel of Bombay: A Study of a Jewish Community. p. 16. ISBN 0-8052-3405-5.

Yeah loads of 'claims' there.

I'm probably fairer than all of the South combined. Doesn't mean jack.

You know who else were Chitpawans? Tilak and Gokhale. Last I checked both had typical Marathi look.

Brahmins have traditionally been different looking than the rest of the locals. By that logic each one of them is an outsider and thus have no right over Hinduism which is ironic considering the another name for Hinduism is Brahminism.

23 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Yeah loads of 'claims' there.

I'm probably fairer than all of the South combined. Doesn't mean jack.

You know who else were Chitpawans? Tilak and Gokhale. Last I checked both had typical Marathi look.

Brahmins have traditionally been different looking than the rest of the locals. By that logic each one of them is an outsider and thus have no right over Hinduism which is ironic considering the another name for Hinduism is Brahminism.

I thought right. You would dismiss the claims. I gave you couple of solid articles. Why dont you look it up in the library. This is what stupidity is. No research but just come out of the blue with your BS opinions.

Yes tilak and gokhale and even savarkar were brown but it doesnt disassociate their origins. If I moved to Scandinavia and marry the whitest woman in the world, after a few generations later my descendants would be considered white but still my name origins would indicate Indian origin.

Hinduism is a relatively new term. Before that it was Saivism and Vainavism and they were at odds at each other. I dont know why you bring up Brahmins though. Im talking about chitpavan brahmins who not only have whiter skin but also have lighter eyes. Look at Ajit Agarkar, Hrishikesh Kanitkar and Milind Soman. They all have light eyes and totally different from the rest of Indians.

Edited by Garuda