IPL match 40: Rajasthan Royals vs Kings Xi

velu

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Your trigger movement and adjustment should be in sync with length of the ball as much as possible. Sanji often gets away with playing short of a length ball on frontfoot. Same with Shreyas iyer. There is no back and across game. Uthappa is somewhat like that too. Prithvi Shaw also has that tendency except he can play back foot shot as well. All these guys have to work on picking the length quickly and move your feet accordingly not playing everything on the frontfoot

I agree with your analysis. The problem is, I think Sanju has had this same weakness forever. That's why I wonder about his coaching. One can't have the same weakness over multiple seasons and it not being fixed if one has a proper coach. 

1 minute ago, Tibarn said:

I agree with your analysis. The problem is, I think Sanju has had this same weakness forever. That's why I wonder about his coaching. One can't have the same weakness over multiple seasons and it not being fixed if one has a proper coach. 

His 1st class avg is only 38 and List A is only 28.5 at a below 80 strike rate. I think we all are overhyping his talent too much

I thought this Lomror was a Nepali pick....lol he is so average...unbeleivable how some of these ordinary young cricketers like Lomror,Rinku etc are picked ahead of more talented ones 

These players are used to convert the black money to white. So deal is that they get to play in IPL and they return back most of the earnings in cash to owners...

33 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I feel like this happens every year. Every year for RR Sanju starts the season well and we hear that this is the year he finally lives up to his talent and has a break out season, but he always ends the season very average.

Maybe he is not getting proper coaching in domestics, otherwise by now he should've taken the leap to a better, international calibre player

the biggest issue is shuffling batting order.