Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
velu

Ashwin diluting butter chicken with sambar !!!

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He is too funky (like Baz, Michael Clarke), either comes out looking like a genius or a complete fool. He is a good captain but not the messiah like many on ICF were predicting. 

His initial moves in earlier games paid off, also Rahul & Gayle opening batting clicked, but then he got too much involved in changes & things have gone out of control in the KXIP camp at present :wp3:  Today Ashwin's decision of transforming into a pinch hitter was like :facepalm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

His initial moves in earlier games paid off, also Rahul & Gayle opening batting clicked, but then he got too much involved in changes & things have gone out of control in the KXIP camp at present :wp3:  Today Ashwin's decision of transforming into a pinch hitter was like :facepalm: 

Today was like cheating from your friend only to find out later that he didn't study either.  Copied the #3 promotion of Gowtham move from RR by promoting himself at #3 as well  and failed :hehe:

 

Too many random experiments like Dravid and co. used to do with Delhi.  Hopefully, all these moves are over considering everytime he's done something over the top, it has backfired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PBN said:

Today was like cheating from your friend only to find out later that he didn't study either.  Copied the #3 promotion of Gowtham move from RR by promoting himself at #3 as well  and failed :hehe:

 

Too many random experiments like Dravid and co. used to do with Delhi.  Hopefully, all these moves are over considering everytime he's done something over the top, it has backfired.

But Dravid was cool & calm...not angry like Ashwin, not sure if Preity Zinta has given him a hug yet....:winky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I doubt that. Ashwin just isn't Goodenough.

 

 

Valid point, he could be trying his best to impress by making all these changes...At least by winning initial matches, KXIP can still try for a playoff spot despite losing some games which they shouldn't have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

But Dravid was cool & calm...not angry like Ashwin, not sure if Preity Zinta has given him a hug yet....:winky:

Well... this is one of queenies better seasons since formation.... if he somehow wins them this cup... the payoff might be a lot more than a “hug”

:phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should concentrate on his bowling too. 

 

Fool isnt even bowling offspin. Or even leg spin. Just carroms which seems to hav improved in quality lol.

 

He seems to hav forgotten how he rose up the ranks.

 

Also i dont understand how you could pick Mohit over Sran.

 

Sran is a complete bowler.

Edited by sensible-indian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is trying to distract everyone from his underperformance with the ball. One of the worst years for him with the ball and he is the captain so cannot even drop himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His bowling and his captaincy have been sub par last 5 games or so. Yesterday, his batting self promotion (causing two successive quick wickets) took wind out of KXIP innings. Had he stuck with the batting lineup- the 15 run gap would have likely been chased. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×