Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers ,Match 42,may 10,Kotla,20:00 IST.

beetle

8 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

So you are saying that politics were not there in the 90’s? Yes he did nothing but did contribute in the finals.If you are saying he played politics and favoured players then your beloved Rohit was selected all the time due to him its due to him he’s there as an opener.You can hate all you want but the fact is he was a great player in the ODI’s for us.And I will make it clear I am not his die hard fan I am neither his hater or fanboy but you can’t ignore his contribution to Indian Cricket.Its under him we won the tournament and if you think he was a fraud then don’t blame him for the 0-8 horrendous away tours.

Only one final and not finals.

7 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

So you are saying that politics were not there in the 90’s? Yes he did nothing but did contribute in the finals.If you are saying he played politics and favoured players then your beloved Rohit was selected all the time due to him its due to him he’s there as an opener.You can hate all you want but the fact is he was a great player in the ODI’s for us.And I will make it clear I am not his die hard fan I am neither his hater or fanboy but you can’t ignore his contribution to Indian Cricket.Its under him we won the tournament and if you think he was a fraud then don’t blame him for the 0-8 horrendous away tours.

Forget 90s Politics and favoritism existed since beginning of civilization but nothing as blatant as it is now...if Dhoni was taken for what it’s worth,I have no problem but projecting him as this savior forces me to bust some myths...if you go to a baba for spirituality that is ok but if you start saying he does miracles, that is when you start busting myths.

contrbution? What contribution? What legacy has he left behind? A pool of spinners,fastbowlers? No contribution...just a decent player who was a good cog in the wheel...stop hyping him.