beetle

Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers ,Match 42,may 10,Kotla,20:00 IST.

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

Yeah..

But no one knew conditions would change so much.

Even Pant and Kane mentioned that things were much better later on.

I think DD management gave too much importance to srh 's lack of chasing skills specially big totals.

That overrode all other considerations.

That is the only weakness that they saw and the pros of making them chase a biggish total beat the cons of bowling with dew.

other thing is we did not see dew at FSK in previous games. Who imagined dew in the month of May in Delhi!

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

other thing is we did not see dew at FSK in previous games. Who imagined dew in the month of May in Delhi!

Plus ...they must have expected the bowlers to take at least 2-3 wkts by middle overs. With srh , that would have worked.

But bowlers just did not do any thing. Like shreyas said, they could not create any chances.

If play same Shyte like Maxwell, Nadeem etc, nothing gonna happen. In the next match Dan Christian will return...

What a pathetic squad DD has assembled. And a joker like Punter who was rejected from MI...

22 minutes ago, beetle said:

Plus ...they must have expected the bowlers to take at least 2-3 wkts by middle overs. With srh , that would have worked.

But bowlers just did not do any thing. Like shreyas said, they could not create any chances.

yes, i did not see even one mistimed shot.

Time to makes some important changes for next seasons IPL 

Mis time hit easily  gone for 6 at certain ground, which should stops now which could liminates

Grounds require longer Bountry line plus bat size should be change

Because the way pant hit bowlers recently reminds me someone playing with tennis Rackets than cricket bats.

Guest, sign in to access all features.