beetle

Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers ,Match 42,may 10,Kotla,20:00 IST.

Just now, maniac said:

tricky pitch and for SRH batting is the Achilles heel.

On the other hand,had SRH got to 130-140,they could have defended this

They chased 163 last time so they have the batting to chase this down and we are talking about Delhi’s bowling here which is pathetic.

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

True also Pant smacking some on the offside,afterall I heard from someone he has no offside game :giggle:

He has hit some awesome boundaries on offside today...he is learning ...so all good

His foot does not move much outside off which is fine with me... Dhoni had a legendary career even with mediocre foot movement...

This is good innings by Pant...should take it till the end...

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pant is real good,but still rate Kishan ahead..Kishan looks more assured and less fidgety...hwoever they are both ahead of the crap we have right now

Agreed...Saha should quit and let Pant take over.

Just now, maniac said:

Pant is real good,but still rate Kishan ahead..Kishan looks more assured and less fidgety...hwoever they are both ahead of the crap we have right now

Man I will agree with you that Dhoni is done as an international player but to be fair you make it seem that he did nothing while playing for India.He contributed as well and has been a brilliant player in the 50 over format.I agree his time is over now but don’t make it seem like he was a complete nobody at international level.

7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Another runout. This Rishabh is really rubbish runner. :facepalm:

Clearly sold off his partner after taking more than couple of steps...

Kohli will chew him alive if he runs out ppl in Indian team...

Just now, Shunya said:

Clearly sold off his partner after taking more than couple of steps...

Kohli will chew him alive if he runs out ppl in Indian team...

Virat will drop him if he takes wickets of international quality superstars that we have in our teams. Have to keep him away from our international team until he shows he is a decent runner. 

1 minute ago, gambhirfan said:

Man I will agree with you that Dhoni is done as an international player but to be fair you make it seem that he did nothing while playing for India.He contributed as well and has been a brilliant player in the 50 over format.I agree his time is over now but don’t make it seem like he was a complete nobody at international level.

His damage by bringing in politics,favoritism etc has done a lot more damage than the 2 or 3 good innings he might have played against Bangladesh/Srilanka or Pakistan.

The current player power,players dictating the board and selectors are a result of Dhoni era....did you ever feel that even Ganguly or Dravid were bigger than Dalmiya etc? sure Sachin was on different pedestal.

Dhoni did not win WC's on his own...that is a false narrative fed to people...infact he did jack in those tournaments.

He was a good player...that is about it...doesn't deserve a free ride.....overstaying his welcome by 6 years in T20s and 3 years running now in ODIs.

Guest, sign in to access all features.