Pakistani Hindu man humiliated by police

Gollum

http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ani/pak-based-hindu-man-humiliated-by-police-118051000116_1.html

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/pakistan-based-hindu-man-humiliated-by-police/19408187

His fault: He (Hindu trader) lent money on interest to his customers.

The police shaved off his head, moustache and eyebrows. Shaving these things has religious significance in Hinduism, either when an elder in the family dies or initiation into monkhood. Why such humiliation? This is akin to shaving the beard of a Muslim or yanking away his skullcap.  Disgraceful !!!! That too in a country where by systematic persecution Hindus have been made an irrelevant demography.

bald.jpg

I wished India would have the resources to bear the expenses of all the Hindus living as minority in Pakistan. 

Law is also unjust against them. 

But even bigger problem is the hatred against them in the religious Muslims of Pakistan, while their prophet told them to "Humiliate" the Dhimmis (i.e. minorities who are living in their land) so that they are compelled to accept Islam in order to save themselves from this humiliation. 

Now these religious fanatics have successfully dominated the State organisations too, thus they don't fear police any more. 

At moment in Pakistan, there is: (1) Country Law (2) Islamic Law (3) Law of jungle

And the Hindu minority is suffering under all these 3 laws. 

lol who cares, I don't give a fk as to what happens to a Pakstani in Pakistan no matter which religion he belongs to, stop acting like phateechar padosis and forming a hindu ummah, their country their rules, I'd rather focus on my own country, some people give so much importance to a phateechar trashcan called Pakistan

Edited by kira

7 hours ago, kira said:

lol who cares, I don't give a fk as to what happens to a Pakstani in Pakistan no matter which religion he belongs to, stop acting like phateechar padosis and forming a hindu ummah, their country their rules, I'd rather focus on my own country, some people give so much importance to a phateechar trashcan called Pakistan

It is not about Hindu Ummah, but it is about the "Humanity" which indeed binds us without any borders. We are humans. We feel the pain of other humans irrespective of his religion or race or country. 

There is a limit to laws of a country. If these laws are going against the "Basic Human Rights" then they could not be ignored in name of "Their country their law". 

Not even UN allows such logic when it comes to the basic human rights. 

Only due to this reason, all Muslim countries were forced to give up the Slavery practices. And due to this reason people all over the world protest when Buddhists massacre Rohingiyas in Burma, or ISIS kills the minorities in Iraq/Syria. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

It is not about Hindu Ummah, but it is about the "Humanity" which indeed binds us without any borders. We are humans. We feel the pain of other humans irrespective of his religion or race or country. 

There is a limit to laws of a country. If these laws are going against the "Basic Human Rights" then they could not be ignored in name of "Their country their law". 

Not even UN allows such logic when it comes to the basic human rights. 

Only due to this reason, all Muslim countries were forced to give up the Slavery practices. And due to this reason people all over the world protest when Buddhists massacre Rohingiyas in Burma, or ISIS kills the minorities in Iraq/Syria. 

lol humanity :hysterical: abey humne theka nahi liya humanity ka, don't care what happens to pakistanis

6 hours ago, kira said:

lol humanity :hysterical: abey humne theka nahi liya humanity ka, don't care what happens to pakistanis

I don't agree with you. 

Mother Teressa also didn't take the Theka of humanity, but she still cared for the humans. 

16 hours ago, kira said:

Ever heard of Nehru Liaqat pact

46 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I don't agree with you. 

Mother Teressa also didn't take the Theka of humanity, but she still cared for the humans. 

You are so bloody wrong, Mother Teressa did take theka of humanity that's why she cared for humans, not everyone can be mother teresa 

16 hours ago, kira said:

I would have cared as much if the guy was a Sikh/Jain .

There's no Hindu Ummah at work here as you would eloquently put it. 

And stop using phatichar in every second post of yours. It's quite annoying.

Just now, Stradlater said:

I would have cared as much if the guy was a Sikh/Jain .

There's no Hindu Ummah at work here as you would eloquently put it. 

And stop using phatichar in every second post of yours. It's quite annoying.

I will use phateechar in every post just to annoy you, who the hell do you think you are to stop me from using any word?

Like I said before, you and other ummahites can keep caring, I just posted my opinion on the matter that I don't give a fk what happens to a muslim, hindu, sikh or an atheist in Pakistan/

Just now, Singh bling said:

If tommorow Pakistan will say that they are blowing Nankana Sahib Gurdwara still you will say their country their rule

Don't care, I am not going to visit nankana sahib in my lifetime, I was more enraged when golden temple was attacked

36 minutes ago, kira said:

I will use phateechar in every post just to annoy you, who the hell do you think you are to stop me from using any word?

Like I said before, you and other ummahites can keep caring, I just posted my opinion on the matter that I don't give a fk what happens to a muslim, hindu, sikh or an atheist in Pakistan/

Honestly how old are you?

1 hour ago, kira said:

You are so bloody wrong, Mother Teressa did take theka of humanity that's why she cared for humans, not everyone can be mother teresa 

How does one take theka of such intangible things? 

Interested in knowing your perspective.

28 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

How does one take theka of such intangible things? 

Interested in knowing your perspective.

lol you don't even understand such simple concepts, one takes theka of humanity when they devote their whole lives caring for other people and show empathy towards them without caring for their caste, creed or religion. Internet warriors who pop up with threads about their fellow ummah brothers but actually do nothing in real life to help other humans are not the ones who should ever talk about humanity.

21 minutes ago, kira said:

lol you don't even understand such simple concepts, one takes theka of humanity when they devote their whole lives caring for other people and show empathy towards them without caring for their caste, creed or religion. Internet warriors who pop up with threads about their fellow ummah brothers but actually do nothing in real life to help other humans are not the ones who should ever talk about humanity.

Bit ironic of you to call others as internet warriors but we shall disregard that taking in account of your 'condition'.

Now coming back to Mother Theresa, do you know she was accused of proselytizing activities in the slums of Bengal not to mention her anti abortion stance . Christopher Hitchens did a great deal of research on the subject. Even wrote a book titled 'Missionary Position'. You should read it someday if you get a chance. Although I doubt your Homo erectusesque brain cells would be able to comprehend any of that stuff but still no harm in giving a try, right?