Dk,Kishan and Pant keep rocking but we persist with....

maniac

Rohit and Kohli are not that young. I know its time for him to quit t20s but you cant call him a loser. Hes a bigger match winner than mini mi. You will miss him when hes gone.

I’ll not miss him in T20s. He can play in ODIs as I’ve seen him captaining, till Kohli is captain... Kohli can’t take decision on his own...

But finding Dhoni in T20 team boils my blood and I’ll abuse him...

10 minutes ago, asterix said:

Doesn’t that old hag gets any shame in hanging around with young boys in the India T20 dressing room? What a shameless loser he is...

Afraid there are no youngsters allowed into the setup as the rest of the T20 team is not exactly young with the ageing Dhawan, Sharma, Raina, Karthik etc. 

Edited by The Realist

16 minutes ago, asterix said:

The quality of play is actually below PSL with over 80 catches dropped & pathetic umpiring...

20 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Ipl is no t20I. Its still a domestic tournament with a quiet a few junk Indian bowlers and rookies in every team. Chances of getting such bowlers bowling crucial overs in Internationals is bleak.

and we are rating players based on IPL here :p:

I am just thrilled to see so many hard hitting wicket keepers India is producing. This is a leaps ahead since Nayan Mongia days. I see this as a straight impact of Dhoni in the upcoming generation. There is no "specialized wicket keeper" anymore. Wicket keepers can do it all! I think DK is past his prime days but Pant and Kishan are so good that we can play them both in an XI. Future is very bright - I say that with a pinch of salt. They are clean hitters but we have only seen them on these IPL pattas. Idk how they'd fare in Australian or English conditions.

ps -  I am extremely surprised that I somehow still remembered my username and password.

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Hmmm that could be a possibility... BCCI should monitor him because you never know. This old hag is so fond of young boys...

We dont live in Afghanistan or Mumbai were these things happen more often :finger:. Your Karan johar would be fond of young boys :laugh:

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’ll not miss him in T20s. He can play in ODIs as I’ve seen him captaining, till Kohli is captain... Kohli can’t take decision on his own...

But finding Dhoni in T20 team boils my blood and I’ll abuse him...

Sure Dhoni must retire from T20s. But he is an ODI legend. I'd pencil his name first in all time Indian ODI XI before Sachin

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni's expiry date in tests 2012, retired in 2015 Australia

Dhoni's expiry date in ODIs 2015, ?

Dhoni's expiry date in T20s 2009, ?

After 2011 WC this guy has gone on to become cancer for Indian cricket. Destroyed our test team, blocked DRS, encouraged corruption/fixing by covering up malpractices in 2013 IPL by even going to the extent of perjuring in SC, sabotaged numerous WT20 campaigns, lost us more T20s singlehandedly than GOAT Kohli won for Team India, destroyed careers of all potential threats to his captaincy, blocked youngsters, became deadweight in ODIs, inculcated a culture of ass kissing and dick sucking, whined like a * after every defeat, made a mockery of team selection by using aroma/taste of Biryani as a criteria, gave prominence to trundlers at the expense of genuine quality quicks, started the trend of sports management companies (Rhiti) and outsiders influencing team selection (Bunty), started a trend of disgusting hairstyles among Indian youth , allowed his wife to outdo his corrupt self by engineering a multi crore fraud...yet lifted to the status of a Hindu deity by chewtiya Indian public, Padma Bhushan :hysterical:.

As the wise @dandaroy once said phuck de India, joke is on all of us. 

every single word in your post is poignant and gold. Great post 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Like Jersey said... This is the golden time for Indian wicketkeepers. Advent of Dhoni has completely changed the way keeping is taken in our country. We are going to be producing ATG keepers even after Dhoni. Awesome.

Ffs dhoni gets Credit for new keepers  . Ok let’s say down to dhoni , please shout this While he is being booted out of the door 

39 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dhoni's expiry date in tests 2012, retired in 2015 Australia

Dhoni's expiry date in ODIs 2015, ?

Dhoni's expiry date in T20s 2009, ?

After 2011 WC this guy has gone on to become cancer for Indian cricket. Destroyed our test team, blocked DRS, encouraged corruption/fixing by covering up malpractices in 2013 IPL by even going to the extent of perjuring in SC, sabotaged numerous WT20 campaigns, lost us more T20s singlehandedly than GOAT Kohli won for Team India, destroyed careers of all potential threats to his captaincy, blocked youngsters, became deadweight in ODIs, inculcated a culture of ass kissing and dick sucking, whined like a * after every defeat, made a mockery of team selection by using aroma/taste of Biryani as a criteria, gave prominence to trundlers at the expense of genuine quality quicks, started the trend of sports management companies (Rhiti) and outsiders influencing team selection (Bunty), started a trend of disgusting hairstyles among Indian youth , allowed his wife to outdo his corrupt self by engineering a multi crore fraud...yet lifted to the status of a Hindu deity by chewtiya Indian public, Padma Bhushan :hysterical:.

As the wise @dandaroy once said phuck de India, joke is on all of us. 

Thats a great khulaasa of this fraud. Very aptly put. 

His PR team will have to interview 5-6 players now and ask them to say something positive about Tony and publish that as a headline.

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ffs dhoni gets Credit for new keepers  . Ok let’s say down to dhoni , please shout this While he is being booted out of the door 

Dhoni is a legend. He is an inspiration to millions including all the keepers around the country. Him playing for India and achieving all that has inspired plenty of keepers. Its a fact. Me saying it on ICF is inconsequential to him or the credit he gets. 

The only thing Dhoni bashing will do is put me into good books with all of you maharathis of ICF and give me hundreds of upvotes and I will become famous here.

But obviously, why be a hypocrite and do that when you can just enjoy success of an ATG player from India.