sarcastic

Congratulations to Risabh Pant for playing best innings of IPL 2018

1 minute ago, Mosher said:

Any dumb haters that still don't believe Pant is a special talent??? Stop being insecure and appreciate a special power hitting talent which we lack in our LOI team. 

Nah! He is a legside hack. :biggrin:. While Pant was playing one of the best innings in IPL a certain section of dhoni fans were busy criticising his running and runouts. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Nah! He is a legside hack. :biggrin:. While Pant was playing one of the best innings in IPL a certain section of dhoni fans were busy criticising his running and runouts. :facepalm:

Chuskis are a shameless bunch. Accusing others of cheating and yet they were the ones who were banned for two years and karma still not done with them. First they went after Saha and now a youngster in Pant.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Chuskis are a shameless bunch. Accusing others of cheating and yet they were the ones who were banned for two years and karma still not done with them. First they went after Saha and now a youngster in Pant.

Going after Pant is shameless. Can understand if they go after Pappu, Saha or dk.

Edited by Pollack

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@sarcastic- change the tittle to best IPL 2018 innings

I was stuck in traffic reading on cricinfo and regretting every minute of missing the innings, and when i saw the highlight the regret got double .

Kya behrami se maara hai 

:wp106:

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@sarcastic- change the tittle to best IPL 2018 innings

I was stuck in traffic reading on cricinfo and regretting every minute of missing the innings, and when i saw the highlight the regret got double .

Kya behrami se maara hai 

Watch full on hotstar. Its worth it. 

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Pant seems to take extra responsibility after a run out involving him.:p:

actually he is looking that way since gambhir stepped down. Looks like he is told inside the dressing that he is the vice captain or a part of leadership group. Looks very involved even during WK n helping with plans to iyer

I am still skeptical about his running between the wickets. The second run-out involving him almost felt like he have an axe to grind against Patel for some reason. It seemed like a purposely done runout to me. 

18 hours ago, Mosher said:

Pant used the crease smartly too. Went deep on a few deliveries of Kaul expecting the yorker and outside the crease for BK's knuckle balls. The scoop shots which he hit to the 3rd man area off Bk's bowling were just brilliant. 

Reverse scoop. Those were difficult shots, how easily he hit those. :hatsoff:

58 minutes ago, Scar said:

I am still skeptical about his running between the wickets. The second run-out involving him almost felt like he have an axe to grind against Patel for some reason. It seemed like a purposely done runout to me. 

no that was misjudged because of the short boundary on that side

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

no that was misjudged because of the short boundary on that side

Hope that's the case, because if you look at the replay of that run-out, I was shocked that he went back midway when he could have easily made the ground. 

Guest, sign in to access all features.