Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

18 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Pant and Kisan should be tried but dont expect international bowlers to be like our lalloo (I'm not indicating anyone on this forum :phehe:) bowlers. I think Dhoni's end in t20 is near. I'm not too sure Dhoni's fans hate Pant. First of all we are Indian cricket fans as the name of this forum mentions :isalute:.

Dont go by the name of the forum bro. This forum hates people who are fans, they want you to hate the fans. Here people are encouraged to rant and bash and diss players and that too selected players only like Dhoni. If you do not like their set of players, you will be labelled, abused, hounded, banned and what not. Basically they dont want you unless you agree with their likes/dislikes. 

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

even if Dhoni and Pant were equivalent, one is on the incline and the other is on the decline. WC2019 is in one year from now. Take those projections forward and arrive at the logical conclusion. There's only one possible option. It is in CSKs interests also to let MSD retire quietly into the sunset otherwise a high profile flop show could open up a can of worms again. I recall in WT20 in England in 2009 after loss to RSA, Indian fans started booing MSD at post match ceremony (and Dhoni like an idiot started getting defensive about it). If he pulls another flop show, I wouldn't put it beyond UK Indian fans to boo his lunging carcass out of the stadium. Greed has a limit to which it is beneficial...just saying. 

in the long run nobody bothers about their lost legacy .. like we dont remeebr how kapil dragged his career for his 434 and people will forget sachins delayed retirement too ..

actually i myself surprised with how well Dhoni is batting these days .. this is like how messi's are pusing ronaldo to put little more effort 

anyway OP is trying to bring in some traffic to ICF and you guys are taking it way too seriosuly :p:

See , all the people here knows that he will not leave atleast till 2019 WC but why he should be kept in t20i where we can groom a young talented player like Pant or Kishan.

And these selectors should stop being afraid of their blind bhakts( Sachin or Dhoni). They should be logical in selection. There is absolutely no point in keeping Dhoni in t20i. 

See , all the people here knows that he will not leave atleast till 2019 WC but why he should be kept in t20i where we can groom a young talented player like Pant or Kishan. And these selectors should stop being afraid of their blind bhakts( Sachin or Dhoni). They should be logical in selection. There is absolutely no point in keeping Dhoni in t20i.  

Kept? He selects himself... He very well knows if he gives little bit if space in any LOI format, his place could be under threat... Hence he’s hogging in both T20 & ODIs... 

He has back problem... hope he doesn’t gets injured at this rate... and public actually celebrate his injury... Atleast he should have some Shame..,

you know what Indian selectors...

if you want, retain dhoni as your keeper

but please give an extended chance to Pant until he settles down at no.5 instead of that nalaayak manish pandey

and KLR instead of Iyer/rahane at no.4

we need proper hitters...

iam not complaining if this is the batting lineup for 2019WC

rohit

dhawan

kohli

KLR

Pant

Dhoni (wk)

Hardik

Bhuvi

3 more bowlers...

let them have dhoni... he is not the main villain.. he is only side villain...

main villain is undoubtedly manish pandey who is the worst hitter in this IPL and he is supposed to take care of our slog overs... bah!!!

another villain is rahane... this moron is like indian cricket's village fool. on one hand we feel bad that he is not in the test team... on the other hand we feel bad that he is wearing odi colours, when he has no right to ...

3 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

let them have dhoni... he is not the main villain.. he is only side villain...

main villain is undoubtedly manish pandey who is the worst hitter in this IPL and he is supposed to take care of our slog overs... bah!!!

another villain is rahane... this moron is like indian cricket's village fool. on one hand we feel bad that he is not in the test team... on the other hand we feel bad that he is wearing odi colours, when he has no right to ...

11crore 2G money gone down the drain :sad: 

Most insecure fans ever....I mean say you are Sachin fan the argument is always is Sachin better than Bradman or is he better than Lara etc etc...so if you are a fan you think he is no.1 if you are not at worst you may consider him to be the 2nd or 3rd best of all time.....”all time” and “best” being the recurring theme here.

With Dhoni the argument is always about justifying his place in the team...like is he fit enough, is he advising the captain...is he stumping well....is he running well etc etc, there is never a tangible argument so whenever a genuine talent comes along, insecurity creeps in.

These guys are more transparent than a 2 year old throwing tantrum only difference is a 2 year old doesn’t have malice towards anyone else

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Kl is not a regular keeper.With time Pant will adjust and do well.

Edited by gambhirfan

54 minutes ago, maniac said:

Most insecure fans ever....I mean say you are Sachin fan the argument is always is Sachin better than Bradman or is he better than Lara etc etc...so if you are a fan you think he is no.1 if you are not at worst you may consider him to be the 2nd or 3rd best of all time.....”all time” and “best” being the recurring theme here.

With Dhoni the argument is always about justifying his place in the team...like is he fit enough, is he advising the captain...is he stumping well....is he running well etc etc, there is never a tangible argument so whenever a genuine talent comes along, insecurity creeps in.

These guys are more transparent than a 2 year old throwing tantrum only difference is a 2 year old doesn’t have malice towards anyone else

ask maria sharapova about who is more insecure :p:

who are these Dhoni fans you talk about? Is there a Dhoni fans club all over India who are spreading hate on other Wicket keeping batsman? Or is it just some mythical group made up by the ICF posters?I don't see anyone belittling Pant's knock anywhere, probably a few here on ICF who are doing the same. Is ICF representing the whole of India? Fantastic innings by Pant and he would get picked for the Indian team soon.

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So, BD attack is better than SRH attack?