Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

Saha : Thousand times a better keeper than dhoni can ever be.

Kisan, Pant, Samson, Rahul : Competitors or threat to their thaila. Kisan has just started to do well. So more hate coming for him in future. But you never know dhoni fans, kishan is a jharkhandi.

They love DK because he is no threat for dhoni.

Lol at Dhoni chamachas who waxed lyrical with statements like "Pant can only play on one side of the wicket" after Pant's limited opportunities in Nidahas Trophy. Yes, you chewts know who you are. Most of you didn't even possess the cricketing analytical mind to even make this observation, but when you read it in an article you bumped that sh** like a life sentence prisoner bumps young guys backsides. 

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

Pant and Kisan should be tried but dont expect international bowlers to be like our lalloo (I'm not indicating anyone on this forum :phehe:) bowlers. I think Dhoni's end in t20 is near. I'm not too sure Dhoni's fans hate Pant. First of all we are Indian cricket fans as the name of this forum mentions :isalute:.

when dhoni does well its just IPL and flat pitch ..

but anyone else does that they were walking over the water :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Lol at Dhoni chamachas who waxed lyrical with statements like "Pant can only play on one side of the wicket" after Pant's limited opportunities in Nidahas Trophy. Yes, you chewts know who you are. Most of you didn't even possess the cricketing analytical mind to even make this observation, but when you read it in an article you bumped that sh** like a life sentence prisoner bumps young guys backsides. 

Oh dude what's with the homo stuff these days eh yuck. this is not afghanistan or mumbai. This is India

Is there any Dhoni fans even left here? All that people enjoy here is the competition of how many posts/threads one can make to diss Dhoni. Afterall thats the best way to get all easy upvotes. 

Can any dhoni fan have himmat to say anything against pant with all the abuses and troll votes coming their way? Phew. Hound them all out of this forum, nobody needs all those Dhoni fans spoiling the fun.

P.S Pant just played one of the best innings by an Indian in IPL ever. :hatsoff:

Just now, Shunya said:

Is there any Dhoni fans even left here? All that people enjoy here is the competition of how many posts/threads one can make to diss Dhoni. Afterall thats the best way to get all easy upvotes. 

Can any dhoni fan have himmat to say anything against pant with all the abuses and troll votes coming their way? Phew. Hound them all out of this forum, nobody needs all those Dhoni fans spoiling the fun.

P.S Pant just played one of the best innings by an Indian in IPL ever. :hatsoff:

i think these haterz got a bretahing holde today :phehe: 

dhoni bhai kept them in silent mode in this IPL so far 

13 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

:clap: Upvotes coming your way. And if you are lucky, you might even turn into a mod. 

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Yeah forget t20s when Dhoni retires from ODI cricket, the team will feel a big void in the middle order and find them exposed in pressure situations.

What rubbish. Stop talking good about Dhoni man. Dint you learn your lesson already when you were banned for a week?

They dont need people like you here. Stop saying anything good about Dhoni. Its not allowed unless you want to be abused everyday and then eventually banned.

8 minutes ago, velu said:

i think these haterz got a bretahing holde today :phehe: 

dhoni bhai kept them in silent mode in this IPL so far 

I dont want to go against the establishment here man...they might perma ban me for so much dhoni praise...lol

Be every tom, dick and harry fan...but not Dhoni fan on ICF.