Sign in to follow this  
Trichromatic

Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

5 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

You are mistaken Bro. Its ADF (Anti Dhoni Forum ) . ICF is just a camouflage to hide it from public eyes and appear neutral .

Bhai...do let us know if you find another genuine forum and also you might want to rethink sharing any dhoni videos with this community in future. Its so pointless. There is so much blatant hate and bias against him here. Its becoming difficult to bear so much hypocracy, its as if duniya bhar ke frustrated indians idhar hi aake bhare hai. 

23 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Bhai...do let us know if you find another genuine forum and also you might want to rethink sharing any dhoni videos with this community in future. Its so pointless. There is so much blatant hate and bias against him here. Its becoming difficult to bear so much hypocracy, its as if duniya bhar ke frustrated indians idhar hi aake bhare hai. 

Every player goes through same.  We had similar thing for Tendulkar too. Dhoni isn't bigger than Tendulkar and there is truth to what posters say.  They are not completely baseless.  If he again starts doing well for India, no one will raise a finger.

58 minutes ago, Shunya said:

thats how it is going to be . Its hard to find people who will look things from both prospective . People either wanna  see white or black. Ya koi hero hai ya villian. We cnt accept our heros have flaws or either we want to beilve they are selfish n corrupt. As ull read above comments . 

Yahi log rotte hai youngster lao , youngster lao ....wo 2 match nhin fail hoga usse hyped cricketer ya one season wonder bna denge. 

People lack patience with both young n old cricketers. They both will have their struggles. 

Ill say keep ur beilief like a stubborn person coz time changes n so will these people who lack patience.....yahi to thali ke baingan hote hai

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Every player goes through same.  We had similar thing for Tendulkar too. Dhoni isn't bigger than Tendulkar and there is truth to what posters say.  They are not completely baseless.  If he again starts doing well for India, no one will raise a finger.

Its not even about Dhoni yaar. What you are saying is completely true and I agree with you for most part. I like Dhoni and feel he is one of the ATG to come out of India like many others. I will be fine even if he does not play a single game anymore. Like how people moved on from Sachin and others from last era, we all will move on from Dhoni as well once he leaves. Big deal. True Indian cricket fans have always cheered for India and its players and it will continue to happen. 

But there is a clear agenda being driven and encouraged here. Its impossible to discuss anything with these people. First you encourage all people who agrees with you and make this a cluster* where it turns into a mob where everyone has same thing to say. All they are interested in to find people who support dhoni, then they will labell you a chamcha and now all their existence on this forum is justified to go after dhoni and you. 

And its not as if they are not the fanboys themselves. They are sachin fanboys, Ganguly fanboys, dravid fanboys, kohli fanboys, pant fanboys or fanboys of their own state players. Hypocracy is out of charts here. This place has turned completely into anti-dhoni forum now because you did not let anyone speak good about him and you enjoyed sadistic pleasure in abusing him and anyone who praises him because it somehow clears the way for your own beloved players. If anyone tried to show these people mirror and give the taste of their own medicine, you will be either abused or banned.

Pant is poor on off side- you are a dhoni chamcha. Kohli is a poor captain - you are a dhoni chamcha. Gill and Shaw are not getting selected - Dhoni hai hai. Mera favourite bowler nahi khel raha - Dhoni hai hai. Mere state player is not playing - Dhoni hai hai. Selectors mess up - Dhoni hai hai. Commentators says good about Dhoni- Dhoni hai hai. Players say anything good about Dhoni - Dhoni hai hai.   If you cannot see the bias in hundreds of posts every day, I dunno what to say. 

This forum has become a place to just rant where people are competing to get upvotes by ranting essays after essays. Sorry, I dont see it to be indiancricketfans forum in any way. They do not even enjoy Indian success because Dhoni is playing. That itself says everything that need to be said. 

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Honestly I see most Dhoni fans here support the likes of pant and Rahul . It's crap players like rohit , Pandey and Jadhav who have been keeping these youngsters . 

44 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Dhoni worshippers need to man the f up. :mama:This forum was brutal on Tendulkar (justifiable criticism in his last few months) which led to several softies wailing and quitting. This new set of softies seems to be headed in that direction.

They need to realise that on the internet no one is above criticism/abuse, be it Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa or Roger Federer. If you want to worship Dhoni, unplug that cord and continue to live in your echo chamber.

What is a the definition of "Dhoni worshipper" according to you?

Is it just because someone does not agree with you or your fav players? 

And actually this place has turned into an anti-dhoni echo chamber where all you encourage is criticising him and his fans and praising players which only you like. Its far far from a Dhoni worshipping echo chamber. lol

Edited by Shunya

14 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Honestly I see most Dhoni fans here support the likes of pant and Rahul . It's crap players like rohit , Pandey and Jadhav who have been keeping these youngsters . 

Its a PR thread to attract Dhoni bashing kids of ICF and gain some traffic in cricket forum which is very quiet since IPL. OP himself is a Dhoni fan and this thread served the purpose he was looking for :giggle:

As far as your point is concerned, Jadhav will not play for India again...take it from me. Pandey should be replaced with Pant/Iyer. Rohit Sharma cant be dropped from LOIs yet...he is a beast on flat decks and most LOIs are played on flat tracks. If anything, he should be our LOI captain as he got a better cricket brain than Virat.

I would play this line up for 3 ODIs in England and take it from there:

Dhawan

Rohit

KL Rahul

Kohli

Pant/Iyer

Dhoni

Pandya

Chahal/Kuldeep/Markande

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Umesh/Shami

Edited by Austin 3:!6

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats how it is going to be . Its hard to find people who will look things from both prospective . People either wanna  see white or black. Ya koi hero hai ya villian. We cnt accept our heros have flaws or either we want to beilve they are selfish n corrupt. As ull read above comments . 

Yahi log rotte hai youngster lao , youngster lao ....wo 2 match nhin fail hoga usse hyped cricketer ya one season wonder bna denge. 

People lack patience with both young n old cricketers. They both will have their struggles. 

Ill say keep ur beilief like a stubborn person coz time changes n so will these people who lack patience.....yahi to thali ke baingan hote hai

I have lot of patience yaar...aur mein toh dhoni ka itna bada fan bhi nahi hoon... I have enjoyed every Indian players over the years... be it Sachin, sehwag, Ganguly, Dravid, yuvi...and even current players...

But idhar kuch zyada hi hypocracy hai... whats the point of sharing or discussing something which noone wants to listen... there is an agenda to be followed here... woh nahi kiya toh tum idhar fit nahi ho sakte... 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

I have lot of patience yaar...aur mein toh dhoni ka itna bada fan bhi nahi hoon... I have enjoyed every Indian players over the years... be it Sachin, sehwag, Ganguly, Dravid, yuvi...and even current players...

But idhar kuch zyada hi hypocracy hai... whats the point of sharing or discussing something which noone wants to listen... there is an agenda to be followed here... woh nahi kiya toh tum idhar fit nahi ho sakte... 

look if u have a strong beilief have faith , i hve been backing dhoni, pandya for an year . Some call me a dhoni bhakt.....but m no one bhakt. Im a fan of dhoni but so was i of yuvraj , what i enjoy most is cricket n want indian cricket to do well. I beilve dhoni has still in him and backing it up . 

Bhaad men kya agenda n all , terko jo sahi lagta hai likh......................why do u care about thali ke baingan n hyprcrite. N ill tell u secret most times a thread is made to avoid seeing the poster fav player blunder perfomances 

About the topic, topic is false. Dhoni fans hating Pant means, 90% of cricket watching India public hating Pant. Like him or not he has the biggest fan base for any cricketer in the world after Tendulkar called it quits. Basically we troll each other here. I am sure deep down everyone knows Dhoni is on his last legs. On Indian pitches Dhoni's stand and slog method might even work. But his fundamental approach may not change. Go slow first and explode by the time we don't have that many balls. I don't say Pant is a perfect batsman. One huge improvement i have seen in him is his percentage cricket. He bides his time when needed something i didn't see him doing in the earlier editions. As far as T20 goes he is ready for prime time. He can be a good finisher and also a middle order batsman someone who can eliminate the "lull" between 6th and 15th overs.

Edited by vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

As many have pointed out it is because of insecurity that people hate on Pant. This guy is one of the best young talents and seems certainly ready for T20Is.

He is good on leg side but needs to improve his offside game. Just feel he seem to hack everything on leg side.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

He is good on leg side but needs to improve his offside game. Just feel he seem to hack everything on leg side.

which batsman plays big shots on off side? dont think you are watching his innings. His first two boundaries yesterday were on off side and hit several boundaries after that on off side too. Dhoni himself does not hit much on off side.

Edited by rkt.india

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

which batsman plays big shots on off side? dont think you are watching his innings. His first two boundaries yesterday were on off side and hit several boundaries after that on off side too. Dhoni himself does not hit much on off side.

This. I have said this many times. If a batsman is going for slogs he is going to hit it on legside naturally. 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

boundaries are ok. I am taking about Sixers yuvraj , Sachin , sehwag and even DK do hit big shots offside. 

6 minutes ago, gattaca said:

boundaries are ok. I am taking about Sixers yuvraj , Sachin , sehwag and even DK do hit big shots offside. 

Most batsman will only a six or two on off side because difficult to generate power when hitting six on off side, mostly if you play inside out. Hitting to leg side the most natural for any power hitter. Though he has hit sixes on off side too. Yesterday the six of Rashid was over long off, one six i remember he hit of Woakes over cover.

Everyone knows that and still he is able to score at such a SR because he is able to find gaps or go over fielders on leg side. With so much restrictions regarding no of players outside circle in LOIs I don't see it being as much an issue. Especially since he is very young he can always develop his offside game the more he plays.

11 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Because he is a leg side hack and Dhoni is God of the off side.

Wrong Indian captain, mate! There *was* a successful left-handed Indian batsman sometimes called "God of the off-side" , but not Dhoni XD

Pant can hit sixes on the off side and straight down the ground. Its just that he is stronger on the legside and that's why its his preferred hitting area. 

Edited by Mosher

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

This. I have said this many times. If a batsman is going for slogs he is going to hit it on legside naturally. 

Virat, Dhoni, Rahul, Rohit, DK, Kane, Smith, Rahane etc are equally good on the offside. You can play good shots for six without slogging.

54 minutes ago, adi B said:

These new dhoni fans in the forum haven't gone through even 20% of what Sachin fans went through during his struggle ,Sachin was blasted on this forum  lol 

Thats a different issue. Sachin when it came to century or winning chose the former on some occasions. Its not that Sachin went out to play selfishly but he is very numbers oriented man and hence there are moments where he played selfishly. Anyone with eyes and half a brain can see that the 100th ton (which is a bullshit stat) was selfish unless he is a rabid sachin fan. I have watched Sachin from the 92 world cup. I can see other instances where he was selfish and by no means I'm saying that he is the only one. Maybe he is a victim of that era.

And I'm pretty sure that the most of the player who got blasted during that time is Dravid. Dhoni is getting the same treatment because he is next in line to perform blasphemy to the lord sachin by equaling him in stature so he must be cut down (vadh karna chahiye mentality :ridinghorse:). And dhoni was the one who kept his calm and finished a lot of matches. Before him we were good but had the habit of choking in cup finals. Everyone owes him a great deal for not just holding his cool and finishing but also being a good ODI captain and wicket keeping skills. I dont think Sachin would be able to do three responsibilities at the same time. Heck he couldnt captain his side and keep his form. Even Saurav couldnt. Dravid performed but he is more of a test match player. But Dhoni and Kohli have handled the pressure and performed at a higher level.

41 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Virat, Dhoni, Rahul, Rohit, DK, Kane, Smith, Rahane etc are equally good on the offside. You can play good shots for six without slogging.

And so is Pant. The ones you mentioned don't slog a lot. They focus more on timing and most importantly on hitting the boundaries finding the gaps. Pant on the other hand is versatile. He has brute force to hit sixes consistently. For big shots natural arc for most batsman is legside unless bowler bowls to the offside. Pant has hit on the offside whenever such balls are bowled to him.Since he tries to have a big hit each ball it is obvious he is having more shots on legside.Yuvraj hits a lot of sixes to legside too. But we know he can hit anywhere. Pant also can hit anywhere.

54 minutes ago, Pollack said:

And so is Pant. The ones you mentioned don't slog a lot. They focus more on timing and most importantly on hitting the boundaries finding the gaps. Pant on the other hand is versatile. He has brute force to hit sixes consistently. For big shots natural arc for most batsman is legside unless bowler bowls to the offside. Pant has hit on the offside whenever such balls are bowled to him.Since he tries to have a big hit each ball it is obvious he is having more shots on legside.Yuvraj hits a lot of sixes to legside too. But we know he can hit anywhere. Pant also can hit anywhere.

Good on him then. I was commenting on your offside shots. Yuvraj is a strong bloke but was also good on timing. He still has brute force as you mentioned but he cannot time the ball these days. Pant does not have brute force lol. He needs to work on his muscles like Raina did. Anyone with brute force is similar to Dhoni, UV, Gayle, Brathwaite, Russell, Bravo, Hayden, Symonds, Afridi, etc. The other guys dont even match. These guys can hit monster sixes that can be hit out of the park into the parking lot.

Dekh lena, Kishan will replace Dhoni in the national team.
Ek toh Jharkhandi , doosra Ambani o ke saath hai.
And Pant has not been able to utilize his limited oppurtunities in Indian team and he doesn't have backing of neither Kohli nor Bunty.
Neither they actually have a place free to keep giving him opportunities like Rohit "Shitman" Sharma.
Dhoni will play limited overs cricket till 2023 and the current team won't retire till they are 40 atleast
And when Pant will get chance , he will fall behind younger players.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Garuda said:

Sixes are always a slog whether on or off. 

Edited by rkt.india

7 hours ago, Garuda said:

Good on him then. I was commenting on your offside shots. Yuvraj is a strong bloke but was also good on timing. He still has brute force as you mentioned but he cannot time the ball these days. Pant does not have brute force lol. He needs to work on his muscles like Raina did. Anyone with brute force is similar to Dhoni, UV, Gayle, Brathwaite, Russell, Bravo, Hayden, Symonds, Afridi, etc. The other guys dont even match. These guys can hit monster sixes that can be hit out of the park into the parking lot.

Pant has brute Force. It's natural and inbuilt in him. Some players are born with it like yuvraj and pant. Raina doesn't have brute Force close to pant. Pant his hitting 95 meter sixes which is huge for a 20 year old. Regarding muscles Pant has been working on muscles before Raina started.

17 hours ago, Shunya said:

Just a simple solution. Don't turn off TV when Dhoni gets out, or start backing Indian team when Dhoni is not playing. You will soon forget about Dhoni and start to enjoy this beautiful game. 

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

Just a simple solution. Don't turn off TV when Dhoni gets out, or start backing Indian team when Dhoni is not playing. You will soon forget about Dhoni and start to enjoy this beautiful game. 

Please stop living in your dream world and impose your wishful thinking on others. Just because Sachin fans do such things like switching off TVs after he gets out and Karnataka fans who support and cheer for opposition team when Karnataka players are not playing, dont create imaginary things about Dhoni fans or any fans for that matter. 

I am already enjoying the beautiful game, enjoyed it even before Dhoni learnt how to hold a bat and will continue to enjoy even when Test cricket will die and IPL will be held for 6 months. This concept of one player responsible for the team is a concept created Sachin to make him famous and now the hypocrites are imposing that on everyone else to make themselves feel good.

9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Please stop living in your dream world and impose your wishful thinking on others. Just because Sachin fans do such things like switching off TVs after he gets out and Karnataka fans who support and cheer for opposition team when Karnataka players are not playing, dont create imaginary things about Dhoni fans or any fans for that matter. 

I am already enjoying the beautiful game, enjoyed it even before Dhoni learnt how to hold a bat and will continue to enjoy even when Test cricket will die and IPL will be held for 6 months. This concept of one player responsible for the team is a concept created Sachin to make him famous and now the hypocrites are imposing that on everyone else to make themselves feel good.

Then you need to show some balance when defending your favorite player if you say you are a team-first guy, like not to hesitate to criticize when he's not doing well, something like that. The problem is your flock view him as bigger than the team, and impose your ideas on others. That's why no one will take you guys seriously.

9 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Then you need to show some balance when defending your favorite player if you say you are a team-first guy, like not to hesitate to criticize when he's not doing well, something like that. The problem is your flock view him as bigger than the team, and impose your ideas on others. That's why no one will take you guys seriously.

Why is this media type grilling happening? Its as if I am in NDTV studios where I have to prove Ganga-Jamna Tehzeeb or something?

If you celebrate Diwali, you have to celebrate eid. If you post anything good about Dhoni, you have to post bad about him as well. lol

There is already site full of criticism, hate, abuses for Dhoni in every thread. How much more do you want? lol Some are genuine criticism and some is just propaganda. Some group of Sachin fans felt the pain for their idol when he messed up towards the end of his career, so they want to ruin it for other players as well. Thats just lame and hypocritical. I just defend dhoni sometimes to bring balance for unnecessary hate, but I guess that is not welcome on this forum. Only dhoni hate is allowed. 

I just hate hypocritical people here with agendas who post out of their frustration. And whenever you respond to them or do the same thing about the players they like, they loose their marbles and show their own fanboyism which they despise about other fans. For eg: saying Rishabh Pant is poor on offside will result in such threads being started here. First you create an identity of Dhoni fans, then you blame dhoni fans that they hate Rishabh PAnt and then by starting such threads you invite all haters for a free ride to write all kinds of bull.s.h.i.t. Basically recycle hate again and again. All these happened because someone questioned Rishabh Pant's offside play. Wow. Now please tell me who are behaving like fanboys and who are doing genuine criticism. Dhoni is the punching bag for everyone here. Acha politics khelte hai sabke sab, and then we blame media and politicians for the problems of our country. 

If its only about agreeing to what haters say, then what is the point of the forum. Like that term Echo Chamber mentioned above, this is a typical anti-dhoni echo chamber, where people do not want to hear anything but hate for him. And I dont agree with that hypocracy. Genuine criticism n all is okay, but constant exaggerated criticism reeks of propaganda and lot of hypocracy

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ Most of the Dhoni bashing threads are opened by Dhoni fans only like Trichomatic & Velu... :giggle:

Talk to Velu, he understands what goes in IPL forum. That’ll help you take it easy...

Many of you Dhoni fans are taking things way too seriously just like Dhoni himself...

Okay chalo...lets have some fun...

38 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Why is this media type grilling happening? Its as if I am in NDTV studios where I have to prove Ganga-Jamna Tehzeeb or something?

If you celebrate Diwali, you have to celebrate eid. If you post anything good about Dhoni, you have to post bad about him as well. lol

There is already site full of criticism, hate, abuses for Dhoni in every thread. How much more do you want? lol Some are genuine criticism and some is just propaganda. Some group of Sachin fans felt the pain for their idol when he messed up towards the end of his career, so they want to ruin it for other players as well. Thats just lame and hypocritical. I just defend dhoni sometimes to bring balance for unnecessary hate, but I guess that is not welcome on this forum. Only dhoni hate is allowed. 

I just hate hypocritical people here with agendas who post out of their frustration. And whenever you respond to them or do the same thing about the players they like, they loose their marbles and show their own fanboyism which they despise about other fans. For eg: saying Rishabh Pant is poor on offside will result in such threads being started here. First you create an identity of Dhoni fans, then you blame dhoni fans that they hate Rishabh PAnt and then by starting such threads you invite all haters for a free ride to write all kinds of bull.s.h.i.t. Basically recycle hate again and again. All these happened because someone questioned Rishabh Pant's offside play. Wow. Now please tell me who are behaving like fanboys and who are doing genuine criticism. Dhoni is the punching bag for everyone here. Acha politics khelte hai sabke sab, and then we blame media and politicians for the problems of our country. 

If its only about agreeing to what haters say, then what is the point of the forum. Like that term Echo Chamber mentioned above, this is a typical anti-dhoni echo chamber, where people do not want to hear anything but hate for him. And I dont agree with that hypocracy. Genuine criticism n all is okay, but constant exaggerated criticism reeks of propaganda and lot of hypocracy

Then why are you guys whining calling this is an anti-Dhoni forum and as such. If you are come looking to support just one individual above the welfare of team, then that is fine, it's on you but don't expect others to do the same. This is Indian cricket forum not Dhoni forum. lol

He will be rightly criticized if he's doing jacksh!t when playing for India. 

4 hours ago, asterix said:

^ Most of the Dhoni bashing threads are opened by Dhoni fans only like Trichomatic & Velu... :giggle:

Talk to Velu, he understands what goes in IPL forum. That’ll help you take it easy...

Many of you Dhoni fans are taking things way too seriously just like Dhoni himself...

I have never opened a Dhoni bashing thread.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.