Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

Trichromatic

10 hours ago, Garuda said:

Pant and Kisan should be tried but dont expect international bowlers to be like our lalloo (I'm not indicating anyone on this forum :phehe:) bowlers. I think Dhoni's end in t20 is near. I'm not too sure Dhoni's fans hate Pant. First of all we are Indian cricket fans as the name of this forum mentions :isalute:.

You are mistaken Bro. Its ADF (Anti Dhoni Forum ) . ICF is just a camouflage to hide it from public eyes and appear neutral .

5 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

You are mistaken Bro. Its ADF (Anti Dhoni Forum ) . ICF is just a camouflage to hide it from public eyes and appear neutral .

What anti Dhoni ? Dhoni is done at international level. You seem to disappear when Dhoni looses matches for India by playing at 100 strike rate. Dhoni no longer can up the run rate like he used. He should come up the order but still for some reason stays way below like he is a finisher. Dhoni can whack IPL bowlers not international ones anymore. He lost multiple matches to my recent memory like the t20 vs England refused strike to Rayudu , vs Rabada in Delhi I think. Many times when we are setting target he bats as in 80s batsman.He comes at 5 but bats like a batsman in 80s. He is reminding me of mishba. 

Edited by gattaca

56 minutes ago, gattaca said:

What anti Dhoni ? Dhoni is done at international level. You seem to disappear when Dhoni looses matches for India by playing at 100 strike rate. Dhoni no longer can up the run rate like he used. He should come up the order but still for some reason stays way below like he is a finisher. Dhoni can whack IPL bowlers not international ones anymore. He lost multiple matches to my recent memory like the t20 vs England refused strike to Rayudu , vs Rabada in Delhi I think. Many times when we are setting target he bats as in 80s batsman.He comes at 5 but bats like a batsman in 80s. He is reminding me of mishba. 

You are no one to tell me when/where/what i should post . :flybye:

Just like their idol tony, these bitter, insecure,jealous and hypocrite dhoni chamchas hate anyone who is threat to dhonis place in team, not only pant this hypocrites also hate kohli as a captain and can't digest his success as a captain, recent south Africa series has shown it.

Edited by speedheat

13 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Just like their idol tony, this bitter, insecure,jealous and hypocrite dhoni chamchas hate anyone who is threat to dhonis place in team, not only pant this hypocrites also hate kohli as a captain and can't digest his success as a captain, recent south Africa series has shown it.

You consider test series success in SA?

5 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Bhai...do let us know if you find another genuine forum and also you might want to rethink sharing any dhoni videos with this community in future. Its so pointless. There is so much blatant hate and bias against him here. Its becoming difficult to bear so much hypocracy, its as if duniya bhar ke frustrated indians idhar hi aake bhare hai. 

23 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Bhai...do let us know if you find another genuine forum and also you might want to rethink sharing any dhoni videos with this community in future. Its so pointless. There is so much blatant hate and bias against him here. Its becoming difficult to bear so much hypocracy, its as if duniya bhar ke frustrated indians idhar hi aake bhare hai. 

Every player goes through same.  We had similar thing for Tendulkar too. Dhoni isn't bigger than Tendulkar and there is truth to what posters say.  They are not completely baseless.  If he again starts doing well for India, no one will raise a finger.

58 minutes ago, Shunya said:

thats how it is going to be . Its hard to find people who will look things from both prospective . People either wanna  see white or black. Ya koi hero hai ya villian. We cnt accept our heros have flaws or either we want to beilve they are selfish n corrupt. As ull read above comments . 

Yahi log rotte hai youngster lao , youngster lao ....wo 2 match nhin fail hoga usse hyped cricketer ya one season wonder bna denge. 

People lack patience with both young n old cricketers. They both will have their struggles. 

Ill say keep ur beilief like a stubborn person coz time changes n so will these people who lack patience.....yahi to thali ke baingan hote hai

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Every player goes through same.  We had similar thing for Tendulkar too. Dhoni isn't bigger than Tendulkar and there is truth to what posters say.  They are not completely baseless.  If he again starts doing well for India, no one will raise a finger.

Its not even about Dhoni yaar. What you are saying is completely true and I agree with you for most part. I like Dhoni and feel he is one of the ATG to come out of India like many others. I will be fine even if he does not play a single game anymore. Like how people moved on from Sachin and others from last era, we all will move on from Dhoni as well once he leaves. Big deal. True Indian cricket fans have always cheered for India and its players and it will continue to happen. 

But there is a clear agenda being driven and encouraged here. Its impossible to discuss anything with these people. First you encourage all people who agrees with you and make this a cluster* where it turns into a mob where everyone has same thing to say. All they are interested in to find people who support dhoni, then they will labell you a chamcha and now all their existence on this forum is justified to go after dhoni and you. 

And its not as if they are not the fanboys themselves. They are sachin fanboys, Ganguly fanboys, dravid fanboys, kohli fanboys, pant fanboys or fanboys of their own state players. Hypocracy is out of charts here. This place has turned completely into anti-dhoni forum now because you did not let anyone speak good about him and you enjoyed sadistic pleasure in abusing him and anyone who praises him because it somehow clears the way for your own beloved players. If anyone tried to show these people mirror and give the taste of their own medicine, you will be either abused or banned.

Pant is poor on off side- you are a dhoni chamcha. Kohli is a poor captain - you are a dhoni chamcha. Gill and Shaw are not getting selected - Dhoni hai hai. Mera favourite bowler nahi khel raha - Dhoni hai hai. Mere state player is not playing - Dhoni hai hai. Selectors mess up - Dhoni hai hai. Commentators says good about Dhoni- Dhoni hai hai. Players say anything good about Dhoni - Dhoni hai hai.   If you cannot see the bias in hundreds of posts every day, I dunno what to say. 

This forum has become a place to just rant where people are competing to get upvotes by ranting essays after essays. Sorry, I dont see it to be indiancricketfans forum in any way. They do not even enjoy Indian success because Dhoni is playing. That itself says everything that need to be said. 

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No Dhoni fans hate Pant. Its a rumour created by Dhoni haters to serve their purpose. Having said all that.. I take IPL performances with a pinch of salt. Pant looked abysmal with limited oppurtunities in international cricket and I am not sold with him. When Dhoni retires, I want KL Rahul to be our keeper for LOIs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Honestly I see most Dhoni fans here support the likes of pant and Rahul . It's crap players like rohit , Pandey and Jadhav who have been keeping these youngsters . 

44 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Dhoni worshippers need to man the f up. :mama:This forum was brutal on Tendulkar (justifiable criticism in his last few months) which led to several softies wailing and quitting. This new set of softies seems to be headed in that direction.

They need to realise that on the internet no one is above criticism/abuse, be it Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa or Roger Federer. If you want to worship Dhoni, unplug that cord and continue to live in your echo chamber.

What is a the definition of "Dhoni worshipper" according to you?

Is it just because someone does not agree with you or your fav players? 

And actually this place has turned into an anti-dhoni echo chamber where all you encourage is criticising him and his fans and praising players which only you like. Its far far from a Dhoni worshipping echo chamber. lol

Edited by Shunya