Sign in to follow this  
Trichromatic

Why do Dhoni fans hate Pant?

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ Most of the Dhoni bashing threads are opened by Dhoni fans only like Trichomatic & Velu... :giggle:

Talk to Velu, he understands what goes in IPL forum. That’ll help you take it easy...

Many of you Dhoni fans are taking things way too seriously just like Dhoni himself...

Okay chalo...lets have some fun...

38 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Why is this media type grilling happening? Its as if I am in NDTV studios where I have to prove Ganga-Jamna Tehzeeb or something?

If you celebrate Diwali, you have to celebrate eid. If you post anything good about Dhoni, you have to post bad about him as well. lol

There is already site full of criticism, hate, abuses for Dhoni in every thread. How much more do you want? lol Some are genuine criticism and some is just propaganda. Some group of Sachin fans felt the pain for their idol when he messed up towards the end of his career, so they want to ruin it for other players as well. Thats just lame and hypocritical. I just defend dhoni sometimes to bring balance for unnecessary hate, but I guess that is not welcome on this forum. Only dhoni hate is allowed. 

I just hate hypocritical people here with agendas who post out of their frustration. And whenever you respond to them or do the same thing about the players they like, they loose their marbles and show their own fanboyism which they despise about other fans. For eg: saying Rishabh Pant is poor on offside will result in such threads being started here. First you create an identity of Dhoni fans, then you blame dhoni fans that they hate Rishabh PAnt and then by starting such threads you invite all haters for a free ride to write all kinds of bull.s.h.i.t. Basically recycle hate again and again. All these happened because someone questioned Rishabh Pant's offside play. Wow. Now please tell me who are behaving like fanboys and who are doing genuine criticism. Dhoni is the punching bag for everyone here. Acha politics khelte hai sabke sab, and then we blame media and politicians for the problems of our country. 

If its only about agreeing to what haters say, then what is the point of the forum. Like that term Echo Chamber mentioned above, this is a typical anti-dhoni echo chamber, where people do not want to hear anything but hate for him. And I dont agree with that hypocracy. Genuine criticism n all is okay, but constant exaggerated criticism reeks of propaganda and lot of hypocracy

Then why are you guys whining calling this is an anti-Dhoni forum and as such. If you are come looking to support just one individual above the welfare of team, then that is fine, it's on you but don't expect others to do the same. This is Indian cricket forum not Dhoni forum. lol

He will be rightly criticized if he's doing jacksh!t when playing for India. 

4 hours ago, asterix said:

^ Most of the Dhoni bashing threads are opened by Dhoni fans only like Trichomatic & Velu... :giggle:

Talk to Velu, he understands what goes in IPL forum. That’ll help you take it easy...

Many of you Dhoni fans are taking things way too seriously just like Dhoni himself...

I have never opened a Dhoni bashing thread.

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

Then why are you guys whining calling this is an anti-Dhoni forum and as such. If you are come looking to support just one individual above the welfare of team, then that is fine, it's on you but don't expect others to do the same. This is Indian cricket forum not Dhoni forum. lol

He will be rightly criticized if he's doing jacksh!t when playing for India. 

Stop creating imaginary stuff as per your wishful thinking. Nobody is supporting any individual above the welfare of the team. Show where I have not supported India or stop peddling lies. Dhoni is an Indian player and an ATG, I will support him. Why shouldn't I? I support lot of other Indian players too. Rather you should be the last person to preach anyone after your thread to gather Anti-India support because your state players are not getting selected. This is Indian cricket forum, not Karnataka state team forum. lol

Edited by Shunya

39 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Stop creating imaginary stuff as per your wishful thinking. Nobody is supporting any individual above the welfare of the team. Show where I have not supported India or stop peddling lies. Dhoni is an Indian player and an ATG, I will support him. Why shouldn't I? I support lot of other Indian players too.

Then what are you complaining about if some guy criticizes Dhoni for his lack of performance. Is he bigger than the team? Just be grateful you have this great platform that lets you support your players instead of taking it out on this forum.

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

Then what are you complaining about if some guy criticizes Dhoni for his lack of performance. Is he bigger than the team? Just be grateful you have this great platform that lets you support your players instead of taking it out on this forum.

Don't worry he will leave as soon as another chamcha finds a pro dhoni meyeppan forum. Don't know when that will happen but let's wait....

7 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I mentioned very clearly, nobody has a problem with criticism. It is the hypocracy and lies being shouted 1000 times. Why do people here want everyone to hate and repeat same lies about Dhoni as some of you want? When people give it back and say the same about other fanboys and chamchas they cannot tolerate a single criticism. How is that not called anti-dhoni forum? 

And please, what is this bs that I should be grateful to the site that is letting me support Dhoni and other players? :rofl:  What are you trying to say? Dhoni praise is like a crime here now or do we have to take permission to support anyone?

Thank you for allowing me to post, sire. lol

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

I mentioned very clearly, nobody has a problem with criticism. It is the hypocracy and lies being shouted 1000 times. Why do people here want everyone to hate and repeat same lies about Dhoni as some of you want? When people give it back and say the same about other fanboys and chamchas they cannot tolerate a single criticism. How is that not called anti-dhoni forum? 

And please, what is this bs that I should be grateful to the site that is letting me support Dhoni and other players? :rofl:  What are you trying to say? Dhoni praise is like a crime here now or do we have to take permission to support anyone?

Thank you for allowing me to post, sire. lol

Dhoni and hypocrisy are synonyms. A guy who made a movie out of "we all are servants of Indian cricket " is himself doing the same damn things that the other legends did.

22 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Don't worry he will leave as soon as another chamcha finds a pro dhoni meyeppan forum. Don't know when that will happen but let's wait....

Thank you for letting me post, I am so grateful for you to allow that.lol

You waiting for me to stop posting here? 

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Dhoni and hypocrisy are synonyms. A guy who made a movie out of "we all are servants of Indian cricket " is himself doing the same damn things that the other legends did.

That is your opinion. Big deal if he made a movie, if you dont like it, dont see it. Nobody is forcing you to watch his movie. Tomorrow, you will say Dhoni is hypocrite, he only scored century to show off to his GF because it says so in the movie. lol cmon man

About cricket, I have enjoyed him bringing glory to Indian cricket for many years. He is one of the legends of our team and will remain so. Why should that be a problem?  

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

That is your opinion. Big deal if he made a movie, if you dont like it, dont see it. Nobody is forcing you to watch his movie. Tomorrow, you will say Dhoni is hypocrite, he only scored century to show off to his GF because it says so in the movie. lol cmon man

About cricket, I have enjoyed him bringing glory to Indian cricket for many years. He is one of the legends of our team and will remain so. Why should that be a problem?  

Irrelevant blabbering. Totally missed the point. Obviously, intentionally. :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

No. I was just giving you moral support and reminding you of the words your wrote yesterday. :icflove:

Cool, I was not going to go even if you had said yes, haara topa. :phehe: 

But I do agree with sscomp that this has become anti-dhoni forum, so just asking him if he knows of any other place especially since he gets all cool videos about golden dhoni days...lol

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Cool, I was not going to go even if you had said yes, haara topa. :phehe: 

But I do agree with sscomp that this has become anti-dhoni forum, so just asking him if he knows of any other place especially since he gets all cool videos about golden dhoni days...lol

Dude its a bambi troll forum. I would like you to hit it where it hurts - in the bambi fan thread or the bambi cheating watch thread. They are usually devotees of mini mi, hitman, bambani, elitist bom-gay club, sunnyji, tracer bullet, sanju manju kunju, video replay tampering, fixing with umpires, the panwala bros, tons of material out there dude. Keep calm and finish them in their own thread. Hum Us Kay Ghar Main Ghus Kar Usey Marenge :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Dude its a bambi troll forum. I would like you to hit it where it hurts - in the bambi fan thread or the bambi cheating watch thread. They are usually devotees of mini mi, hitman, bambani, elitist bom-gay club, sunnyji, tracer bullet, sanju manju kunju, video replay tampering, fixing with umpires, the panwala bros, tons of material out there dude. Keep calm and finish them in their own thread. Hum Us Kay Ghar Main Ghus Kar Usey Marenge :laugh:

Yea... I guess you are right. 

Always thought how can someone be so frustrated and butthurt...but then yea if you are a sachin chamcha, then your only existence in this world is to make sure nobody else gets any praise or credit...

15 minutes ago, Garuda said:

The only trolls getting trolled are those poor oily chuski rats.

I wish we could come and best your asses in your home but sadly no one gets an opportunity to play there anymore. :((

12 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The only trolls getting trolled are those poor oily chuski rats.

I wish we could come and best your asses in your home but sadly no one gets an opportunity to play there anymore. :((

Oh poor bambi dont be so sad. You are crying it seems from the emoji. Dont you worry now the final is played in bambi territory. And make no mistake we will be there. Hope you make it even though you may need some help from CSK. You will be eating humble dhoklas after the game is done :whack2:

28 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Oh poor bambi dont be so sad. You are crying it seems from the emoji. Dont you worry now the final is played in bambi territory. And make no mistake we will be there. Hope you make it even though you may need some help from CSK. You will be eating humble dhoklas after the game is done :whack2:

He is a gujju who supports bambi because they don't have a team. Please get your facts right. He even claims "They won ranji so many times" :phehe:

Edited by Rasgulla

32 minutes ago, Garuda said:

We don't need no help. We make our own destiny. We're going to slap the rasam out of you oily rats just like always. Btw dadu is getting old. Time to adopt someone else :nice:

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

We don't need no help. We make our own destiny. We're going to slap the rasam out of you oily rats just like always. Btw dadu is getting old. Time to adopt someone else :nice:

Like how you adopted the Bambi team :biggrin:. Guju rat always produces powder puff players who drop their dhoklas when the going gets tough like how you went to mommy for help

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

He is a gujju who supports bambi because they don't have a team. Please get your facts right. He even claims "They won ranji so many times" :phehe:

arent you irish ?

what you doing here supporting sunrisers just because they are table toppers.

Dhoni chamchas hate pant because they know deep in their hearts that pant or kishan are going to surpass dhoni so badly that no one's going to remember dhoni after 2 decades, pant and kishan have the potential to be the next gilchrist or even better than gilchrist, who'll remember dhoni when you have 2 better potentials than gilchrist :biggrin:

On 5/13/2018 at 2:11 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

Admins: 

@sscomp32 @Shunya you're not allowed to publicly promote other cricket forums. If you'll must, send these links to each other via PM. 

This goes out to everyone. 

I think they deserve a ban for this crime :bandit:

On 5/12/2018 at 7:20 PM, Laaloo said:

I love how sidhoni just simply ran away :biggrin: 

Dhoni chamchas got no fight, they are meek just like their idol:laugh:

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Dhoni chamchas hate pant because they know deep in their hearts that pant or kishan are going to surpass dhoni so badly that no one's going to remember dhoni after 2 decades,

i hope they do they reallly, what better for indian Cricket wud be in gr8 hands if we find 2 player going pass an ATG 

2 minutes ago, kira said:

pant and kishan have the potential to be the next gilchrist or even better than gilchrist, who'll remember dhoni when you have 2 better potentials than gilchrist :biggrin:

but dhoni was better then gilly in ODI , wudnt they still be behind 

On 5/12/2018 at 7:39 PM, Pollack said:

The bigger hypocrites are his chamchas who cry and whine about sachin playing an extra year but can't stop licking dhoni's boots even though that guy has been a liability in t20s since 2008 and has been blocking the place of a young keeper, nothing defines selfish more accurately than MS "We are all servants of the Indian cricket" Dhoni :hysterical:

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i hope they do they reallly, what better for indian Cricket wud be in gr8 hands if we find 2 player going pass an ATG 

but dhoni was better then gilly in ODI , wudnt they still be behind 

Chote log, chotti soch, When I talk about cricketers I am talking about all formats, as an overall cricketer gilchrist was far superior to dhoni because he was a gun test player. 

Dhoni was a one format bully so why would you want a dhoni over gilchrist when you get the greatest keeper of all time in test cricket and one of the greatest keepers in limited overs cricket in gilly, it's not like dhoni is too far ahead of gilly in odis anyway

Edited by kira

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Chote log, chotti soch, When I talk about cricketers I am talking about all formats, as an overall cricketer gilchrist was far superior to dhoni because he was a gun test player. 

Iss forum pe kabhi dhang ki baat na karne wali akhri joker, 

Gilly was better in test and and dhoni ODi

so wtf do u mean by one format bully , and absolute ignorant idiot will call tht bully

Do u call yuvraj singh also bully 

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Dhoni was a one format bully so why would you want a dhoni over gilchrist when you get the greatest keeper of all time in test cricket and one of the greatest keepers in limited overs cricket in gilly, it's not like dhoni is too far ahead of gilly in odis anyway

Coz dhoni is a better is better Odi player and we are talking about odi. Kishen n pant will 1st get in LOI not test 

again gilly was better against pace and dhoni against spin.......both are better at what they do 

But only a joker like u will use words like phateechar, bully, chamcha to put one down when its clear they both were good in their respective things. 

No wonder ur considered one of the worst poster. Rahul gandhi of ICF

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so wtf do u mean by one format bully , and absolute ignorant idiot will call tht bully

Coz dhoni is a better is better Odi player and we are talking about odi. Kishen n pant will 1st get in LOI not test 

again gilly was better against pace and dhoni against spin.......both are better at what they do 

But only a joker like u will use words like phateechar, bully, chamcha to put one down when its clear they both were good in their respective things. 

Worst poster :hysterical: abey ghonchu tune vote kiya tha kya :hysterical:

Gilly wasn't just better in tests, gilly wipes the floor with 100 dhonis in test cricket, and gilly is only slightly behind dhoni in odis, dhoni is a crap t20 player, dhoni was decent at best in test cricket, the only format where dhoni can be considered a great is odis, so that makes him a one format bully you numbskull, yuvi was at least great in 2 out 3 formats. 

Gilly was great in every format he played and he would have owned the t20 format also if it was there during his time, saale upar wala jab dimag baant raha tha tab tu hag rha tha kya? Gilly is far far superior than dhoni as a overall cricketer, it is amazing how much importance the chamchas give to the odi format. 

Btw you are one of the dumbest poster on this forum, I would have called you the dumbest but sadly your chamcha gang has some posters even dumber than you :rotfl:

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bro, he just said Dhoni is a one format bully, which is true. And so was Yuvraj and Rohit is nowadays. There is a reason why Sachin, dravid etc are still regarded better than dhoni. Laxman was always underappreciated than the above mentioned because again he was a one format player.

Edited by Pollack

9 minutes ago, kira said:

Worst poster :hysterical: abey ghonchu tune vote kiya tha kya :hysterical:

Gilly wasn't just better in tests, gilly wipes the floor with 100 dhonis in test cricket, and gilly is only slightly behind dhoni in odis, dhoni is a crap t20 player, dhoni was decent at best in test cricket, the only format where dhoni can be considered a great is odis, so that makes him a one format bully you numbskull, yuvi was at least great in 2 out 3 formats. 

Gilly was great in every format he played and he would have owned the t20 format also if it was there during his time, saale upar wala jab dimag baant raha tha tab tu hag rha tha kya? Gilly is far far superior than dhoni as a overall cricketer, it is amazing how much importance the chamchas give to the odi format. 

Btw you are one of the dumbest poster on this forum, I would have called you the dumbest but sadly your chamcha gang has some posters even dumber than you :rotfl:

Yuvraj was a one format bully i.e ODIs .Apart from 2007 t20 WC he hasn't done much. And t20 format doesn't weight much to be honest.

Regarding Gully vs Dhoni in an all time great ODI eleven, I will chose Gilly over dhoni.Maybe ,just maybe play dhoni as a specialist bat depending upon how I select rest of the team. 

Edited by Pollack

22 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yuvraj was a one format bully i.e ODIs .Apart from 2007 t20 WC he hasn't done much. And t20 format doesn't weight much to be honest.

Regarding Gully vs Dhoni in an all time great ODI eleven, I will chose Gilly over dhoni.Maybe ,just maybe might play dhoni as a specialist bat depending upon how I select rest of the team. 

Forget about yuvi, this is a dhoni thread, I don't want to divert the topic, so concentrate on dhoni.

I was even gracious enough to acknowledge dhoni as a better odi player than gilly even though I throughly dislike the guy and would pick gilly over dhoni myself but that dumb chamcha still got triggered, that's why you never debate with a chamcha you just taunt them :biggrin: 

P.S. There is nothing funnier than a triggered dhoni chamcha :rotfl:

Edited by kira

i dont want to get into this topic much as everything has already been said and unfortunately the OP is actually onto something..i just have issue with one main thing..you guys who dont like him are fans of dhoni or fans of cricketers like raina etc etc..so for gods sake explain me why do you even care about technique and how can you even use word hack.

have you ever seen dhoni bat ? lmao i would have thought fans of dhoni (which i am ) would have more open mind and tbh this kid has much more orthodox technique compared to dhoni or raina who are indian limited over legends.

he stays still and has wonderful base and insanely high bat speed which he sometimes overhits but he is only 20! which other indian cricketer had his range of shots at 20 ? legside hack  ? give me a break he is striking ball at 180 in middle overs against pace and spin alike for two seasons now..if he was that limited teams would have stopped him already.

3 minutes ago, Old guy said:

i dont want to get into this topic much as everything has already been said and unfortunately the OP is actually onto something..i just have issue with one main thing..you guys who dont like him are fans of dhoni or fans of cricketers like raina etc etc..so for gods sake explain me why do you even care about technique and how can you even use word hack.

have you ever seen dhoni bat ? lmao i would have thought fans of dhoni (which i am ) would have more open mind and tbh this kid has much more orthodox technique compared to dhoni or raina who are indian limited over legends.

he stays still and has wonderful base and insanely high bat speed which he sometimes overhits but he is only 20! which other indian cricketer had his range of shots at 20 ? legside hack  ? give me a break he is striking ball at 180 in middle overs against pace and spin alike for two seasons now..if he was that limited teams would have stopped him already.

The biggest irony is a dhoni chamcha complaining about pant's offside game :hysterical: Have they not seen dhoni bat? Dhoni has no offside game either, dhoni is a definition of a hack.

6 minutes ago, kira said:

The biggest irony is a dhoni chamcha complaining about pant's offside game :hysterical: Have they not seen dhoni bat? Dhoni has no offside game either, dhoni is a definition of a hack.

my point was dhoni isnt a hack..you dont get 10k runs being hack but he was unorthodox and i remember how badly his career started incidentally against bangladesh (same as pant ) and how people thought he was crap.

his first few innings he hit the ball so hard with strange technique and moronic hair style ..i can go on and on he was definition of unorthodox and it just blows my mind that fans of dhoni are nitpicking technique of youngster who if anything is much more orthodox player who just happens to hit ball too hard (i wonder who used hit ball so hard that sidhu used to say dho dalla ball ko! )

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

:hatsoff: bro... kaafi patience hai tujh mein bhai...kaise discussion kar paata hai tu aise budbag logo se...

19 minutes ago, Old guy said:

my point was dhoni isnt a hack..you dont get 10k runs being hack but he was unorthodox and i remember how badly his career started incidentally against bangladesh (same as pant ) and how people thought he was crap.

his first few innings he hit the ball so hard with strange technique and moronic hair style ..i can go on and on he was definition of unorthodox and it just blows my mind that fans of dhoni are nitpicking technique of youngster who if anything is much more orthodox player who just happens to hit ball too hard (i wonder who used hit ball so hard that sidhu used to say dho dalla ball ko! )

The fans of dhoni hating pant is itself a imaginary story created by haters because they wanted to release their frustation which was getting accumulated after so many days of Dhoni and his team performing better than what these haters wanted. There is no hate for Pant. 

And what you call nitpicking on technique of a youngster. Why should anyone not allow to do that? What is wrong in saying Pant is/was not so good on offside. As you said, even Dhoni has no technique on off side. He was a hack on offside. Rarely you will see Dhoni hitting frontfoot drives or proper square cuts. Pant is very similar to that. He will have it tough against international bowlers, but like Dhoni he has the power game to overcome those glitches in technique. Why is this being labelled as hate and why are Dhoni fans being labelled/hated for that? So when I say Dhoni is a hack on offside, am I hating on Dhoni too? lol

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He is probably an angry 5'1 midget. He resorts to name calling when cornered in an argument. He is also low on wit and humor so he used same words like phateechar :laugh:. He is the very definition of a keyboard warrior :hysterical:. Please take it easy on him.

Edited by Garuda

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.