Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maniac

Daduconda!!!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Mods can we please use the word "dadu" to dhoni here and in cricket talk section?? Please make it within the rule, now come on its not even mock naming, just giving respect to oldie dhoni.

Credit to @raki05 for coming up with that term :hatsoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Lol did dhoni screw up again?  :hysterical: Where is @Ankit_sharma03 who was mentioning me everytime dhoni played a decent knock in ipl, didn't I tell you dhoni will give plenty of opportunities to own the chamchas with his pathetic batting, abhi to international cricket shuru bhi ni hui :rotfl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kira said:

 Lol did dhoni screw up again?  :hysterical: Where is @Ankit_sharma03 who was mentioning me everytime dhoni played a decent knock in ipl, didn't I tell you dhoni will give plenty of opportunities to own the chamchas with his pathetic batting, abhi to international cricket shuru bhi ni hui :rotfl:

 

From the match thread :

one of the major diff in dhoni approach is evident with his reduction of half hearted pushes which he was doing in last few yrs

 

 

 

 

:rotfl: lagta hai Ankit chamche ke dimaag see much deduction hua hai..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

From the match thread :

one of the major diff in dhoni approach is evident with his reduction of half hearted pushes which he was doing in last few yrs

 

 

 

 

:rotfl: lagta hai Ankit chamche ke dimaag see much deduction hua hai..

 

According to ankit babaji we need to respect our elders and sympathize with them when their ability goes down ...aaj kal ke zamaane me Itna sanbars(autocorrect for sanskaar but keeping it as it is funny) :hatsoff:

Dadu ke prati itna aadar aur samman :hail:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kira said:

 Lol did dhoni screw up again?  :hysterical: Where is @Ankit_sharma03 who was mentioning me everytime dhoni played a decent knock in ipl, didn't I tell you dhoni will give plenty of opportunities to own the chamchas with his pathetic batting, abhi to international cricket shuru bhi ni hui :rotfl:

 

awww.....u want every player to do well in every game....btw hows kohli doing every game 

12 hours ago, Laaloo said:

From the match thread :

one of the major diff in dhoni approach is evident with his reduction of half hearted pushes which he was doing in last few yrs

 

 

 

 

:rotfl: lagta hai Ankit chamche ke dimaag see much deduction hua hai..

 

u made no point absolutely no point 

12 hours ago, maniac said:

According to ankit babaji we need to respect our elders and sympathize with them when their ability goes down ...aaj kal ke zamaane me Itna sanbars(autocorrect for sanskaar but keeping it as it is funny) :hatsoff:

Dadu ke prati itna aadar aur samman :hail:

Acc to maniac 

maggi pe thread poor taste men kyunki kon nhin hota kuch game fail

But he ll cme out firing when dhoni failes a game, u out of all shud be quite considering how the rozilla is wetting his pants coz ull get it back more then anyone 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 4:48 AM, maniac said:

According to ankit babaji we need to respect our elders and sympathize with them when their ability goes down ...aaj kal ke zamaane me Itna sanbars(autocorrect for sanskaar but keeping it as it is funny) :hatsoff:

Dadu ke prati itna aadar aur samman :hail:

atleast dadji tried with injury at the age of 37 and almost won the game against KXIP 

unlike

Maggi at the age of 31(whose body fat makes him look 35) didnt even try with injury

 

Will give sammaan to maggi to if he avg 60 at the age 0f 37 but i knw with his poor fitness he wnt survive that long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×