I hate bowlers !!!

velu

32 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ When the team is already in top & sure to qualify, why so much anger by captain in public? It’s normal to lose couple of matches. Just accept lots of scope of improvement in bowling and fielding and move on...

New young players are breathing down his neck. Only way he can prove a point is by winning consistently and by dominating.

New young players are breathing down his neck. Only way he can prove a point is by winning consistently and by dominating.

So basically he’s putting undue pressure on his bowlers for his own selfish reasons. Yes, every captain wants to win but only one team can win at a time and not every time a team can win.

I think he’s aware that the team he’s got could lose crunch moments and he desperately wants to win IPL this year.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

This line up is full of in form batsmen. They are all in top 10 batsmen of this season. Obviously that will result in lower order not getting enough batting time. What is wrong in that? Start of the season, they made it clear that Jaddu will be given more batting time, so he was given chance in couple of games. They failed, they retracted it. So I would say very smart of the management to learn from its mistakes.

Aur Bravo death mein nahi daalega toh kab daalega bhai...lol He is the world's best death bowler, let him bowl there. And he and others have not been able to bowl well is very much out there for everyone to see. What is wrong in admitting that our bowling is the one of the worst this season. I think even the statistics shows the same. If you hide that thing, then also its a problem. If you admit it, then also its a problem. kya hai

And yes, fielding has been really bad. Dhoni's drop yesterday was as bad as it can get. Easy catch missed. Overall very un athletic side because of oldies and the few who are good they also messed up. Eg Jaddu in KKR game. 

I also dont like this modern day angry style of captaining. Loved how he was in captain cool days. Just like Virat is learning to become calm like him, he is learning all this over aggression and making faces on the field n all like Virat n co. 

And this team still has punched above their weight this season. A team full of oldies and cast outs, should have been reeling at the bottom like DDs and RCBs, but they are still reaching playoffs above everyone else is enough reason to admire their "never say die attitude". You MI fans are just jealous creating fake theories of rift between players n all. 

Ek baat bata..u said bravo is best death bowler which is right and also the same guy won the first match with his insane batting, than y criticise such a great assets and bowlers publicly and during match. Tu bol rha hai criticise nahi karega to Kya karega. Phir jab dadu ne pichle 10 seal me jo Indian team ki t20 me Maari hai uskey liye log criticise  karte hai to tumhara pichwara kyun sulag jata hai. BC whatever be the case dadu is always right, tharki budhau.:hysterical:

Edited by raki05

51 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ek baat bata..u said bravo is best death bowler which is right and also the same guy won the first match with his insane batting, than y criticise such a great assets and bowlers publicly and during match. Tu bol rha hai criticise nahi karega to Kya karega. Phir jab dadu ne pichle 10 seal me jo Indian team ki t20 me Maari hai uskey liye log criticise  karte hai to tumhara pichwara kyun sulag jata hai. BC whatever be the case dadu is always right, tharki budhau.:hysterical:

Tharki budhau? Dadu, budhau, tharki, etc bol ke upvote milte hai isliye kuch bhi bakwaas karta rahega. :facepalm:

Aur tu kya bolne ki koshish raha hai? Tereko uske bolne se problem hai...ya nahi bolne se problem hai? There is no CSK bowler in top 20 wicket taker nor top 20 economical bowler this year. Agar itne great players hone ke bawajood itna ganda hugenge toh bolne mein kya galat hai. Ab toh bolne de, abhi nahi sikhenge toh kab sikhenge

Aur usne koi team ki maari nahi hai pichle 10 saal mein, balki he is one of the reasons why India is a strong team today. Yes, he has a poor record in T20I. Fulltoo pakaya hai slow batting se. Nahi khelta toh bhi chalta. Happy.

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Tharki budhau? Dadu, budhau, tharki, etc bol ke upvote milte hai isliye kuch bhi bakwaas karta rahega. :facepalm:

Aur tu kya bolne ki koshish raha hai? Tereko uske bolne se problem hai...ya nahi bolne se problem hai? There is no CSK bowler in top 20 wicket taker nor top 20 economical bowler this year. Agar itne great players hone ke bawajood itna ganda hugenge toh bolne mein kya galat hai. Ab toh bolne de, abhi nahi sikhenge toh kab sikhenge

Aur usne koi team ki maari nahi hai pichle 10 saal mein, balki he is one of the reasons why India is a strong team today. Yes, he has a poor record in T20I. Fulltoo pakaya hai slow batting se. Nahi khelta toh bhi chalta. Happy.

Pehle to dhoni  pe lekh likhna aur usko le ke emotional hona chor do. Ya he was great player at one point but not anymore and in t20 he has been mediocre for 10 years still he has guts to insult one of the best in the business.

16 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

What happ? I dont get it. 

What did dhoni say? 

11.50pm Dhoni: We were supposed to bowl one particular length. The bowlers were instructed what to bowl: back of a length. They could not execute. We were hit for a lot of boundaries off full balls. 176 was a par-plus score, the bowlers let us down. Looking at the XI, that was a good fielding effort. This is the best this XI can do. We just don't want to qualify, we just want to win it.

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Pehle to dhoni  pe lekh likhna aur usko le ke emotional hona chor do. Ya he was great player at one point but not anymore and in t20 he has been mediocre for 10 years still he has guts to insult one of the best in the business.

Insult who?

The offence of perjury has been defined in Section 191 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 as a false  declaration made during a judicial proceeding or under any other legal obligation. Section 193 punishes the former for a maximum period of 7 years and the latter for 3 years. The trial for the offence of perjury takes place as a separate proceeding.

The following acts are punishable as perjury:

• Bearing false testimony as a witness.
  • Fabricating evidence.
  • Giving a concocted document.

The only place Dhoni belongs is behind the bars. You pamper a crook like him and make him in charge of captaincy in IPL, what do you expect? This shady guy has no decency, grace or conscience to own his mistakes...that much all of us have seen in his career. Always shifting blame, throwing others under the bus, playing dirty team politics, whining like an old hag...they are all part of the Cool package deal. Why act surprised now? Is he doing something unexpected now? Nah he is the usual Dhoni we all know. 

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

Bravo

But I felt him blaming the bowlers was more directed to willey. Willey have away lot of boundary balls and sixes off the full pitched deliveries at the end.

Bravo is still his go to bowler for everything. So just a rumour that everyone wants to be true to bash him, Dhoni wants Bravo out of team. Cmon

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

The only place Dhoni belongs is behind the bars. You pamper a crook like him and make him in charge of captaincy in IPL, what do you expect? This shady guy has no decency, grace or conscience to own his mistakes...that much all of us have seen in his career. Always shifting blame, throwing others under the bus, playing dirty team politics, whining like an old hag...they are all part of the Cool package deal. Why act surprised now? Is he doing something unexpected now? Nah he is the usual Dhoni we all know. 

This post is full of crap. Typical rant.