I hate bowlers !!!

velu

// We were supposed to bowl one particular length. The bowlers were instructed what to bowl: back of a length. They could not execute. //

when msd chooses to rant on his bowlers, he makes them look like nincompoops who cannot execute even basic stuff

whereas virat chooses to praise opposition's bowlers to the sky, to bring some shame to his bowlers... i guess

Have you ever heard Rohit Sharma throwing his bowlers under the bus publicly? The guy too has lost many matches but has won more trophies than Dhoni in IPL/CL combined. This year too his team has struggled throughout however never seen him bitching about his bowlers and talking about plans and execution BS...

Always found him taking collective blame for losses. Yes he's struggled with his form. But I find him more composed than Dhoni. Imagine what would've Dhoni done if his team lost 5-6 matches in row... The less I talk about another captain, Kohli the better...

And no I'm not saying that Rohit is any better captain at international level as currently he might struggle to deserve a place as player in the team...

He has  a big fat ego ,any one who doesn't listen to him he will throw under the bus,one of the most negative captains a bowler can have .Ideally you want to avoid playing under him ,but if you do play t20s, just bowl slow wide balls ,just practice it in the nests and then unkle will be happy.Even rcb pace attack has done well in spite of all their troubles.

Dadu has a bad habit of blaming bowlers... He expects too much from his bowlers in T20 matches...Thank goodness Bhumrah, Bhuvi etc not playing under him...

Seen the match recording again. The bowlers haven’t bowled badly and has even bowled short of good length (his plan) and not “executed” badly. It was brilliant batting by Butler and old men fielding...

He says the score was above par (lying through his teeth) & can’t expect any better fielding from this old age team... So effectively giving clean chit to his batting and old men fielding...

I pity the bowlers in his team... No wonder the try to suck up to him... but he uses them and throws them under the bus..,

22 minutes ago, asterix said:

Dadu has a bad habit of blaming bowlers... He expects too much from his bowlers in T20 matches...Thank goodness Bhumrah, Bhuvi etc not playing under him...

Seen the match recording again. The bowlers haven’t bowled badly and has even bowled short of good length (his plan) and not “executed” badly. It was brilliant batting by Butler and old men fielding...

He says the score was above par (lying through his teeth) & can’t expect any better fielding from this old age team... So effectively giving clean chit to his batting and old men fielding...

I pity the bowlers in his team... No wonder the try to suck up to him... but he uses them and throws them under the bus..,

Score was above par. OMG what a statement.

Butter must be laughing at that. Chris Gayle, Kane Williamson and Dhawan would be wishing the opponent captains consider 185 as above par. Which era is he playing in. 1990's? 

Problem is lot of players live in past. What was good then is considered good today. No wonder some teams are found short of runs at end of innings. 

Edited by Straight Drive

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

The problem with Dhoni is he wants bowlers to do what he wants rather than bowlers do what they want to do.

I think only Zak put him in his place. As long as Zak was in the team he set his own field and also the field of the other pace bowlers. Trouble with fast bowling tactics started when Zak retired...