Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 45th Match

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Wait how did Pant hit a six on the offside? I thought he was a legside hack.

So a player can’t improve his game in one year? I know you are trolling, still...

15 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I'd take a leg side bully over a no side bully that we've had in t20s for 10 years now :nice:

So dhoni is no side bully? yea sure...

And PAnt has already started getting in. Already played 4 games and sure he will be playing a lot more in upcoming years. Unless he misses out against KLR.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

So dhoni is no side bully? yea sure...

And PAnt has already started getting in. Already played 4 games and sure he will be playing a lot more in upcoming years. Unless he misses out against KLR.

It's shame we've been playing a useless player in t20s for 10 years now. Even the likes of badrinath and kkd have more match winning knocks than this hasbeen. But you keep doing chamchagiri. And I'll keep calling you out. :nice:

8 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Pant was hitting sixes and fours on the offside last year too. But few here keep repeating he is a legside hack and doesn't have a offside game. 

Well, he wasn’t. There’s a clear difference in his off side game this year. Good to see that he’s an improving cricketer

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Amazing dhoni chamchas calling pant legside hack. Dhoni himself is a leg side hack :cantstop:

You mean PAnt is inspired so much by Dhoni that he started playing like him... wow

All he needs now is to remove 2 sevens from his jersey. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

You mean PAnt is inspired so much by Dhoni that he started playing like him... wow

All he needs now is to remove 2 sevens from his jersey. 

No I pointed out a hypocrisy of dhoni chamchas. If you weren't busy doing chamchagiri, you could understand the point. 

15 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Well, he wasn’t. There’s a clear difference in his off side game this year. Good to see that he’s an improving cricketer

You need to watch more of Pant's batting then. I have been watching Pant right from his appearance in U19 WC. He always had a decent offside game. Its just that his legside game is very strong. Watch the videos below from 2017 IPL smashing Thampi for a 6 on the offside and Umesh for a couple of 4's on the offside. 

https://www.iplt20.com/video/102425

https://www.iplt20.com/video/93678

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.