beetle

Best looking players from all teams

More than half of ipl is over and now it is time to tell who are the best looking guys from each team.

Guys please participate,this is a 'no homo 'thread ,only to appreciate good looks.

Ladies are requested to participate too.

@Mariyam @UrmiSinhaRay @riya@Purnimageetha

@velu @SLICKR392 @Cricketics @vvvslaxman@Rasgulla@rkt.india@Book_Worm@Muloghonto and others.

Edited by beetle

40 minutes ago, beetle said:

Srh.....bhuvi, kane and  pandey.

Bhuvi is the cute going handsome.

Pandey was always the looker.

Kane for his scruffy puppy dog look.

Kkr..... Rana 

RR.....Samson

Kings ....Miller, Sran

Rahul is not bad either.

11 minutes ago, Number said:

Looks sharif(not Nawaz) type.

Kind of guy one would like his sis/daughter to marry.

Geez. There is more to Lannisters than their brotherly-sister relation. I suggest you read books, the show didn't do justice for them.  

Edited by Lannister

6 hours ago, beetle said:

More than half of ipl is over and now it is time to tell who are the best looking guys from each team.

Guys please participate,this is a 'no homo 'thread ,only to appreciate good looks.

@Mariyam @UrmiSinhaRay @riya

@velu @SLICKR392 @Cricketics @Muloghonto and others.

Wow! So many girls on a cricket forum? Can't believe Velu and tics are girls too. :phehe:

on topic:

RR : archer/butler

CSK : Rayadu

RCB : umm no one

DD : pant

KKR : Russel 

SRH : rashid khan

KXI : KL rahul

MI : markande / sky

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

Ok. Only in the subcontinent that a man can appreciate another man for his good looks and not be called gay :laugh:. carry on im outta here :car:

It is called being comfortable with your sexuality....usually homophobia is associated with you know who :giggle: how long are you going to run away j/k

1 minute ago, maniac said:

It is called being comfortable with your sexuality....usually homophobia is associated with you know who :giggle: how long are you going to run away j/k

Dude seriously I didnt watch your previous post before this. I checked a few posts up top and started posting. I was just posting about how Indians are less homosexual even though they may be misunderstood.

But dude that is major bromance from your part to hardick. I guess this is how bombay boys display how they are comfortable with their sexuality by displaying a shirtless pic of another man :laugh:. If that is being cmofortable with sexuality than who am I to talk about it. By all means go on :biggrin:.

9 hours ago, beetle said:

@Mariyam @UrmiSinhaRay @riya

@velu @SLICKR392 @Cricketics @Muloghonto and others.

@Book_Worm @Chandan <- They are the ladies on the board too.

I don't think any of the IPL players are head turners; my andhon mein kaana raja list

Manish Pandey, Nitish Rana, Plunkett, Rishi Dhawan( doesn't play much) and CDG

Edited by Mariyam

Guest, sign in to access all features.