Best looking players from all teams

beetle

6 hours ago, beetle said:

More than half of ipl is over and now it is time to tell who are the best looking guys from each team.

Guys please participate,this is a 'no homo 'thread ,only to appreciate good looks.

Ladies are requested to participate too.

@Mariyam @UrmiSinhaRay @riya

@velu @SLICKR392 @Cricketics @Muloghonto and others.

Wow! So many girls on a cricket forum? Can't believe Velu and tics are girls too. :phehe:

on topic:

RR : archer/butler

CSK : Rayadu

RCB : umm no one

DD : pant

KKR : Russel 

SRH : rashid khan

KXI : KL rahul

MI : markande / sky

1 minute ago, maniac said:

It is called being comfortable with your sexuality....usually homophobia is associated with you know who :giggle: how long are you going to run away j/k

Dude seriously I didnt watch your previous post before this. I checked a few posts up top and started posting. I was just posting about how Indians are less homosexual even though they may be misunderstood.

But dude that is major bromance from your part to hardick. I guess this is how bombay boys display how they are comfortable with their sexuality by displaying a shirtless pic of another man :laugh:. If that is being cmofortable with sexuality than who am I to talk about it. By all means go on :biggrin:.

9 hours ago, beetle said:

More than half of ipl is over and now it is time to tell who are the best looking guys from each team.

Guys please participate,this is a 'no homo 'thread ,only to appreciate good looks.

Ladies are requested to participate too.

@Mariyam @UrmiSinhaRay @riya

@velu @SLICKR392 @Cricketics @Muloghonto and others.

@Book_Worm @Chandan <- They are the ladies on the board too.

I don't think any of the IPL players are head turners; my andhon mein kaana raja list

Manish Pandey, Nitish Rana, Plunkett, Rishi Dhawan( doesn't play much) and CDG

Edited by Mariyam