Nawaz Sharif admits Pak based terror outfits responsible for 2008 Mumbai attacks

Stradlater

NEW DELHI: Ousted Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday admitted that Pakistan-based terror outfits were responsible for 2008 Mumbai blasts.

Speaking in an interview to Pakistan media Dawn, Sharif said, "Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross-border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Why can't we complete trial?"

It was November 26 in the year 2008 when 10 heavily-armed Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists forced their way into the city of Mumbai and carried out coordinated shooting and bombing. The assault on the financial capital of India lasted until November 29.

http://zeenews.india.com/india/nawaz-sharif-admits-pakistan-based-terror-outfits-responsible-for-2008-mumbai-attacks-2107311.html

Let the excuses roll my Pakistani brothers.

why do you think Pak Army ousted him from PM seat and now is forcing him out of politics?  Because he's "corrupt"?  No.  Because he is ready to make peace with India - he wants to lay the foundation of economic progress for Pakistan as his "legacy", and realizes that the only way to make that possible is to move on from the past and end the Pakistan initiated cycle of hostility.  Pak Army is not ready to accept "defeat".  If a peace deal is worked towards, how will they justifying sucking down a massive chunk of Pakistani resources?  It would be a disaster for them.  No more land grants, no more cushy jobs in "civilian" sectors, no more "defense housing societies" etc etc.  

So now Nawaz is "too corrupt".  While Zardari is OK.  Hafiz Saeed can be "mainstreamed", while Nawaz is a "threat to security".  

Man the greenbros are so brainwashed that they willingly accept all this topi drama.  Its like a slow moving train wreck disaster reality tv show.  Only its playing games with the lives and futures of 200 million people.  

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

why do you think Pak Army ousted him from PM seat and now is forcing him out of politics?  Because he's "corrupt"?  No.  Because he is ready to make peace with India - he wants to lay the foundation of economic progress for Pakistan as his "legacy", and realizes that the only way to make that possible is to move on from the past and end the Pakistan initiated cycle of hostility.  Pak Army is not ready to accept "defeat".  If a peace deal is worked towards, how will they justifying sucking down a massive chunk of Pakistani resources?  It would be a disaster for them.  No more land grants, no more cushy jobs in "civilian" sectors, no more "defense housing societies" etc etc.  

So now Nawaz is "too corrupt".  While Zardari is OK.  Hafiz Saeed can be "mainstreamed", while Nawaz is a "threat to security".  

Man the greenbros are so brainwashed that they willingly accept all this topi drama.  Its like a slow moving train wreck disaster reality tv show.  Only its playing games with the lives and futures of 200 million people.  

As long as Shaikh Imranuddin Aulia is there the nation is in safe hands.

I thought hero worshipping was an Indian trait but our paindoo brothers from the other side of the border takes it to a whole new level. The guy is quite sharp too gotta give him that. Always holding jalsa distributing free biryani. What more an uneducated Pakistani want?

12 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

As long as Shaikh Imranuddin Aulia is there the nation is in safe hands.

I thought hero worshipping was an Indian trait but our paindoo brothers from the other side of the border takes it to a whole new level. The guy is quite sharp too gotta give him that. Always holding jalsa distributing free biryani. What more an uneducated Pakistani want?

The guy is a terrible leader and politician.  All he can do is make emotional pleas and "agitation".  Can't even run his own party properly after so many years, and he's going to run the country?  I don't doubt Imran's good intentions and desire to do good. But I seriously doubt his capacity to run an administration.   Road to hell is paved with good intentions.  He's going to end up being a complete puppet in the hands of the power centers of his party, a big chunk of whom are corrupt AF.  And then there's the master puppeteer of them all.  The Jernails in uniform.  Funny how the spawn of all corrupt jernails everywhere seem to love their Ferrarris.   Whether its the People's Republic of China, or the Awaam's Miitary Mafia state of Pakistan.  

45 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Speaking in an interview to Pakistan media Dawn, Sharif said, "Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross-border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Why can't we complete trial?"

It was November 26 in the year 2008 when 10 heavily-armed Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists forced their way into the city of Mumbai and carried out coordinated shooting and bombing. The assault on the financial capital of India lasted until November 29.

Pakistan army recently got the lead prosecutor of the case fired.  He actually went on record saying that he was told his services were no longer needed since he was doing his job properly instead of following the "national interest".  

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

2611.jpg.c25ec1e41fd5aaa2484716b69ec0b2db.jpg2612.jpg.1049393aa8a114aea3e7853b6a9f6b1d.jpg

But we have snakes within who believe 26/11 is RSS ki saazish.

cicero.jpg

Dude our country's biggest enemy has been itself most of the times! I would say this dates back to a time when Alexander wanted to invade Indian subcontinent, King Ambhi was ready to assist him in fighting Porus. Although Alexander never really won against Porus, the fact that King Ambhi was ready to join a foreigner for personal gains tells a lot. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The guy is a terrible leader and politician.  All he can do is make emotional pleas and "agitation".  Can't even run his own party properly after so many years, and he's going to run the country?  I don't doubt Imran's good intentions and desire to do good. But I seriously doubt his capacity to run an administration.   Road to hell is paved with good intentions.  He's going to end up being a complete puppet in the hands of the power centers of his party, a big chunk of whom are corrupt AF.  And then there's the master puppeteer of them all.  The Jernails in uniform.  Funny how the spawn of all corrupt jernails everywhere seem to love their Ferrarris.   Whether its the People's Republic of China, or the Awaam's Miitary Mafia state of Pakistan.  

I'm okay with anyone except IK to become the PM. He talks like a secular leader but when I saw that people like Tahir ul Qadri are under him, I doubt his secular inclinations.

2 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I'm okay with anyone except IK to become the PM. He talks like a secular leader but when I saw that people like Tahir ul Qadri are under him, I doubt his secular inclinations.

Imran has proven over the last 5 years, that he will make a deal with absolutely anyone in order to get to power.  He feels that the end justifies the means. He's drank his own kool-aid about how he is the man who can "save" Pakistan.  

25 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

LOL @ Indian’s believing this corrupt person’s words. This gaddha obviously has he’s own agenda.

He was your PM a few months ago.

Who should we believe a guy who has held top position in Pak govt a multiple times or a loser on internet with nothing good to offer except LOL?

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Is that Digvijay in the middle?

What a chewt. Who are the others?

1st pic L to R:

1. Mahesh Bhatt (Bollywood director/producer and Alia Bhatt's dad)......his son was the one who sheltered David Headley in Mumbai and gave him a tour of the targets during the latter's recce trip for LeT, imagine the nerve to blame RSS when his own son was one of the main reasons (knowingly or unknowingly) for that attack !!!!

2. Aziz Burney.....the author of the book, owner and publisher of India's most read Urdu daily Azizulhind

3. Diggy Piggy or Digvijay Singh as you called him, senior Congress leader  (present Gen Sec of AICC), CM of Madhya Pradesh from 1993-2003, also Cabinet Minister in Centre a few times

4. Maulana Mahmood Madani...Gen Sec of Jamiat Ulema Hind, RS MP from 2006-12

5. Kripashankar Singh Congress leader, ex cabinet minister in Maharashtra

Others who attended the event include Abu Azmi (Samajwadi party MLA, right hand man of Dawood), SM Mushrif (top IPS officer of Maharashtra, brother of an influential NCP MLA) and many mullahs from various Islamic organizations.

31 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Dude our country's biggest enemy has been itself most of the times! I would say this dates back to a time when Alexander wanted to invade Indian subcontinent, King Ambhi was ready to assist him in fighting Porus. Although Alexander never really won against Porus, the fact that King Ambhi was ready to join a foreigner for personal gains tells a lot. 

Agree with your post but the Macedonian won.

He was your PM a few months ago.

Who should we believe a guy who has held top position in Pak govt a multiple times or a loser on internet with nothing good to offer except LOL?

Not ‘my’ PM

This is the same person who was recently ousted over proven corruption. He is obviously licking Indian butt. There is more to this.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

That's the Greek version of the story, in Ferdowsi's Shahnameh it states something else it seems. There are alternate stories where Porus refrained from killing Alexander and let him go to keep the promise he made to Rukhsana, Alexander's wife.

9 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Not ‘my’ PM

This is the same person who was recently ousted over proven corruption. He is obviously licking Indian butt. There is more to this.

What do you mean by not your PM. He was elected by your people.

And Why would he need to lick Indian butts ?

Or are you telling me India exercises such a big influence in Pakistani politics that the ousted leaders try to gain our sympathy to get a chance to make a comeback?

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Not really sure about that.

We have only Greek accounts to go by and they don't really paint a rosy picture of the battle as they do about of the earlier ones.

12 minutes ago, MechEng said:

That's the Greek version of the story, in Ferdowsi's Shahnameh it states something else it seems. There are alternate stories where Porus refrained from killing Alexander and let him go to keep the promise he made to Rukhsana, Alexander's wife.

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Not really sure about that.

We have only Greek accounts to go by and they don't really paint a rosy picture of the battle as they do about of the earlier ones.

I will stick to Alexander winning version (Philip Freeman is a top source on Alexander who cites multiple references). But let's hear what @Muloghonto @rahulrulezz have to say.

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I will stick to Alexander winning version (Philip Freeman is a top source on Alexander who cites multiple references). But let's hear what @Muloghonto @rahulrulezz have to say.

I can assure you Zhukov is no RSS bhakt.

https://www.rbth.com/blogs/2013/05/27/marshal_zhukov_on_alexanders_failed_india_invasion_25383

Edited by MechEng