Abhishek Sharma is a star!!!

maniac

5 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Basically India have an abundance of batsmen who are dying to get into the team.
Also the team seniors have their usual set of ageing favourites who are obviously gonna preferred over newbies.
Kohli is a conservative captain and doesn't seem to experiment and back newbies much.

Also , there are some players whom the selectors have pin pointed from the beginning to take them into the national team.
No matter whatever they do in the field, they are gonna pushed and pushed till they actually establish themselves.
They are given umpteen amounts of chances to prove-and some of the golden performances become a key to retain place in the team despite inconsistency
Rohit Sharma is a huge example of this phenomena
People were so crazy about his "talent" that he was pushed again and again despite basically being inconsistent as hell.
He infact doesn't deserve to play even Domestic cricket but is a regular in the National Team.
Another one is Hardik Pandya.
Is a **** mediocre bowler and batsman but keeps getting chances because he was praised by Sachin "Bhagwan" Tendulkar as an Indian prospect .emoji23.png
Now Rishabh Pant is getting hyped and might eventually find a strong backer. But unfortunately he is a wicketkeeper and is in direct competition with Dhoni.
And in his absence , Dhoni prefers to hand the gloves to oldies like Riddhiman Saha/Dinesh Karthik.
No way Pant is getting a chance before Karthik/Saha/Dhoni is retiring.
And his rival Ishan Kishan has already joined the Bambis so I think eventually he might be called as Dhoni's replacement.
Or there might be some other kid with even more powerful backing and stats as Wicketkeeper so he might thrash Pant to that Post.

Among this U19 stars , it will be Prithvi Shaw who is gonna make to the National Team.
Dekh lena, I never go wrong with my predictions.
Shubman might have his chance , but he is definitely not marked the way Prithvi is-though he is probably the better batsman.
Shaw has been marked by the Bombay Brigade as the "Future Sachin" LOL.
He has been pointed and marked even before he made his First Class Debut.emoji23.pngemoji23.png
I get Abhishek was first tracked to U19 owing to his stats and directly captained the youth team to victory in Asia Cup.
But our selectors are from Saturn LMAO.
Prithvi and even Gill has way more creds in the Indian cricketing circles right now.
Name recognition>talent in Indian cricket now.
Abhishek lacks the clout that he had even 1 yr ago.
And about power hitting, we already have Pant, KL rahul and even some dudes like Sanju Samson and Ishan Kishan waiting in the aisle.
Plus similarly talented kids will come year after year who might be even better than Sharma.
Plus lots of old uncles are also waiting in the line to get into the team.
Now , who will excel is a matter of debate.
Don't want to get into such golmele stuff right now though.
But Sharma likely has a huge way before he can even step into the Indian Cricket team.
There is Washington Sundar who is nearly the same age , equally talented and is more trusted by the selectors.
Plus, Indian Team doesn't have an empty space or a brave captain to experiment with "talented players" like Dhoni or Rohit's time had.
For one place in Indian Cricket team , there are atleast 10 equally talented and hardworking players are fighting for it
Plus DD is a neglected team anyways and Sharma's management team Medallin have no clout in the Indian Cricket Arena.
Cricket is about 80% management and 20% efficiency nowadays anyways.
Even Mayank Markande has a better chance to get into the Indian Team over Sharma.
Sharma has to slog it out really hard in the Domestic arena and bring up really really extraordinary stats to make selectors believe in his talent.
Again, it doesn't help Punjab is an overlooked cricketing state nowadays despite them having very good cricket infrastructure.
And Gill already has a better public profile than Sharma.
Being marketable is also a gradually important part of becoming a cricketer.
People like Jaddu/Pandya stay in the team for eons without any liability because they are marketable.
Anyways , I rest my case.
These are my opinions and I don't wish to hurt the prospects/hopes of a kid who is a year younger than me.
I wish him best of luck

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Didn’t agree with all but interesting read 

Didn’t agree with all but interesting read 

Yeah thanks.
Please write what you find wrong with my post.
I am need of constructive criticisms of my posts
I am not a frequent viewer of cricket but have acquitances in the marketing and management line so this is my view.
Also follow the news and selection trends

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah thanks.
Please write what you find wrong with my post.emoji3.png
I am need of constructive criticisms of my posts emoji3.png
I am not a frequent viewer of cricket but have acquitances in the marketing and management line so this is my view.
Also follow the news and selection trends

Just drink a bottle of Wine . No mood to analyse 

Khilji == Dhoni
Kafur == Jaddu

giggle.gif

Jaddu's time is up now.
He is not playing in the England tour too.
I must say there is a want for Spin Bowling all rounder in the team,but right now it seems the selectors trust Washington Sundar more.
Abhishek needs to be consistent in the next season or more importantly, be in close scrutiny of Dhoni/Kohli.
WS played with RPS last year.
Pant and Gill has media backing(marked by selectors)
Prithvi and Shreyas has Mumbai lobby +Sajdeh for the latter.

That's why I said he needs to join Rhiti/Bunty.
That will compel the who's who of BCCI to take a look at him.

Dude , I am confident Abhishek's knock would have made 1000 times more noise if he wore the MI jersey.
Can't deny Nita Ambani's PR.
Hardik ko Indian Team ke permanent member bana diya.