So much talent and yet disgusting to see hasbeens

maniac

1 hour ago, UnknownGenius said:

Has beens like Rohit Sharma, ishant Sharma need to step away from international Indian cricket

Nobody should step away from international cricket and representing their country.

It is the selectors jobs to not pick them . All selections should always be based on form.

2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Nobody should step away from international cricket and representing their country.

It is the selectors jobs to not pick them . All selections should always be based on form.

Can you keep your ideas of what it should be for a moment and think about what is. Ishant has played 81 tests with a shitty record. We have a self serving system. Whoever has power uses the system like a buffet. Selectors, BCCI, player agents, advertising agencies, all of them are involved in the selection of a player and who should be playing.

23 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Can you keep your ideas of what it should be for a moment and think about what is. Ishant has played 81 tests with a shitty record. We have a self serving system. Whoever has power uses the system like a buffet. Selectors, BCCI, player agents, advertising agencies, all of them are involved in the selection of a player and who should be playing.

What it is has nothing to do with any player deciding if they are picked for India or not.

Fix your system.

Selectors select, players play when selected .

This is representing your country NOT some game in the park between friends.

You give a while list of reasons of why Indian selections are compromised but your idea is for players to step down ..smdh !!!

21 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

What it is has nothing to do with any player deciding if they are picked for India or not.

Fix your system.

Selectors select, players play when selected .

This is representing your country NOT some game in the park between friends.

You give a while list of reasons of why Indian selections are compromised but your idea is for players to step down ..smdh !!!

Which country are you from? Did you migrate out of Indian or subcontinent to your country? Is your ethnicity from these places? Why are you interested in Indian cricket?

I ask you because we dont have that much representation from other countrymen. This is not a good place for constructive arguments about "team" selection. I lived in the US and I'm back in India. I have tried reasoning and I have failed. Kinda represents the whole subcontinent in essence. Fixing any system needs cooperation amongst its people and thereby never gonna take place here.

I have never argued for players to step down. I'm telling it like it is. Australia will always be the best team in the world despite their ugly behavior.

2 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Which country are you from? Did you migrate out of Indian or subcontinent to your country? Is your ethnicity from these places? Why are you interested in Indian cricket?

I ask you because we dont have that much representation from other countrymen. This is not a good place for constructive arguments about "team" selection. I lived in the US and I'm back in India. I have tried reasoning and I have failed. Kinda represents the whole subcontinent in essence. Fixing any system needs cooperation amongst its people and thereby never gonna take place here.

I have never argued for players to step down. I'm telling it like it is. Australia will always be the best team in the world despite their ugly behavior.

Not Indian, 

My interest  is that I played with and against many Indian and a few are very good friends , I now do a bit of coaching with state under age players , 

In India at the moment 

Fully aware of the system here and why. 

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Not Indian, 

My interest  is that I played with and against many Indian and a few are very good friends , I now do a bit of coaching with state under age players , 

In India at the moment 

Fully aware of the system here and why. 

Not Indian is not a convincing reply bro. Answer all the questions in my previous post. I find your occupation a bit hard to believe. A person who coaches will present full info on his profile. And more importantly they would not be hanging on a forum talking about player selection. He would be busy doing his coaching.

12 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Not Indian is not a convincing reply bro. Answer all the questions in my previous post. I find your occupation a bit hard to believe. A person who coaches will present full info on his profile. And more importantly they would not be hanging on a forum talking about player selection. He would be busy doing his coaching.

Sorry " bro" but I don't need to justify myself to you .

A few on here know exactly my credentials , so let's leave it like that 

41 minutes ago, Garuda said:

That's right keep pressing troll , you stupid little boy :two_thumbs_up:

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

You guys need our Selector, Inzi, there is so much talent in bowling and batting yet the guy selects Kaul?? Yes kaul is selected, I’m not saying he is bad but he isn’t top notch as compared to the other Indian fast bowlers and Rayudu is persisted with whilst there is no sign of Rishabh Pant and Samson in the T20 teams.

It must be extremely frustrating.

Is your account hacked or You drunk mate??