So much talent and yet disgusting to see hasbeens

maniac

The other day I the SKY TV they were discussing about amazing talent India is producing. They’re at a loss to understand why BCCI not giving them chances in the upcoming tour to England and World Cup...

The conclusion of the discussion was: Its very difficult to break in to the ODI & T20 side because of competition and few players are being accommodated for a farewell tour of England.

They also discussed about M$D continuing in T20 team when the likes of Pant, Samson etc are knocking the door...

Exactly the things we discuss here, day in and out...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

The other day I the SKY TV they were discussing about amazing talent India is producing. They’re at a loss to understand why BCCI not giving them chances in the upcoming tour to England and World Cup...

The conclusion of the discussion was: Its very difficult to break in to the ODI & T20 side because of competition and few players are being accommodated for a farewell tour of England.

They also discussed about M$D continuing in T20 team when the likes of Pant, Samson etc are knocking the door...

As per cheer leaders they are Sachin chamcha/ Dhoni heaters.

By current form your rohit is blocking one slot than dhonj

By current form your rohit is blocking one slot than dhonj

That’s so unfortunate. And I’ve said this many times, his connection with Bunty Sajdeh is harming the team. He’s not in good form for long now.
Kohli, Sashtri & selectors should’ve taken a hard look at his selection toon.

The guy is a power play dismissal candidate. Either LBW, bowled or caught behind. And doesn’t looks like he’s at all worried or ashamed of it.

55 minutes ago, kira said:

Tattieboy, for the first time I am on your side, I know your credentials :biggrin:, ignore these chamchas  

Awwwwwww Kira and here was me thinking we would never agree on anything :biggrin:

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 4:04 PM, velu said:

By current form rohit is blocking one slot than Dhoni 

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 4:17 PM, asterix said:

That’s so unfortunate.

The guy is a power play dismissal candidate. Either LBW, bowled or caught behind. And doesn’t looks like he’s at all worried or ashamed of it.

The issue is not whether Dhoni or Rohit deserve to be selected based on current form / ability.

The issue is that Dhoni and Rohit are getting selected / will get selected irrespective of their current form and current ability.

And we will see the same thing happening with Kohli and other future superstars when their ability and form drop or become doubtful.

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

The issue is not whether Dhoni or Rohit deserve to be selected based on current form / ability.

The issue is that Dhoni and Rohit are getting selected / will get selected irrespective of their current form and current ability.

And we will see the same thing happening with Kohli and other future superstars when their ability and form drop or become doubtful.

Because with ever increasing Fame these so called Sooooperstars loose the "shame"....no matter what ,they have their brand to feast on..

On 5/13/2018 at 1:53 PM, Bilal78 said:

You guys need our Selector, Inzi, there is so much talent in bowling and batting yet the guy selects Kaul?? Yes kaul is selected, I’m not saying he is bad but he isn’t top notch as compared to the other Indian fast bowlers and Rayudu is persisted with whilst there is no sign of Rishabh Pant and Samson in the T20 teams.

It must be extremely frustrating.

That's why your team just scraped past Ireland :) Fancy playing Afghanistan in a Test match

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

coz they are the core team, u cnt change the core 1 yr before the wc

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

and rightly so, no player remains same his whole life. Dip in ability in old age is compensated by experience. As long as that player doesnt become liability and is contributing their is no harm

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

coz they are the core team, u cnt change the core 1 yr before the wc

and rightly so, no player remains same his whole life. Dip in ability in old age is compensated by experience. As long as that player doesnt become liability and is contributing their is no harm

Lol wut? Are you Ravi Shastri’s drinking buddy

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Lol wut? Are you Ravi Shastri’s drinking buddy

not mine, but ignorance is urs

isnt it the case, has been happening since ages n will keep happening . At the end of the day its about contributing . 

n do u really expect a cricketer to be same whole life........hows that even possible 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not mine, but ignorance is urs

isnt it the case, has been happening since ages n will keep happening . At the end of the day its about contributing . 

n do u really expect a cricketer to be same whole life........hows that even possible 

What nonsense is that....Why should I sympathize and be satisfied that oh this poor guy is growing old?

If  you are not good enough you are not good enough period!

We had 3 of the greatest batsmen we produced in 2011 Eng and Aus...the collective experience combined  was unheard of...how did they fare or their “experience” help?

If a cricketer is not the same and has a dip in form he should be dropped, if he is old should retire...why is it that complicated? 

9 hours ago, maniac said:

What nonsense is that....Why should I sympathize and be satisfied that oh this poor guy is growing old?

who is asking for sympathy.....its juts ull get something if ur loosing something

a youngster will lack experience but will give u energy on field

a aging player will loose reflexes but his experience he will find ways to counter it

If a cricketer is not the same and has a dip in form he should be dropped, if he is old should retire...why is it that complicated? 

No cricketer is same ever, 

Sachin was not same sachin from 2000-07 phase compare to 90s, and he was different from 2007-11

Cricket is a human sport stop finding so much which ull never get. Rarely ull get it all from anyone and when u do thats called purple patch n purple patches dnt last life time

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

who is asking for sympathy.....its juts ull get something if ur loosing something

a youngster will lack experience but will give u energy on field

a aging player will loose reflexes but his experience he will find ways to counter it

No cricketer is same ever, 

Sachin was not same sachin from 2000-07 phase compare to 90s, and he was different from 2007-11

Cricket is a human sport stop finding so much which ull never get. Rarely ull get it all from anyone and when u do thats called purple patch n purple patches dnt last life time

Sachin miight not be same but he was scoring runs.  Even Dhoni has not been the same from 2005-2008 and then 2008 to till now but there is a time when you have to go even if you can play good innings here and there. if old ones dont go, ho wwill new ones come and get that experience.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Sachin miight not be same but he was scoring runs.  Even Dhoni has not been the same from 2005-2008 and then 2008 to till now but there is a time when you have to go even if you can play good innings here and there. if old ones dont go, ho wwill new ones come and get that experience.

thats what i said, as long as he is contributing and most importantly not becoming a liability . IF a youngster is good enough he ll make his way ......

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As long as that player doesnt become liability and is contributing their is no harm

Those youngsters also need seniors to help them , a good team is always a blend of experience n youth. 

Why do u think wasim waqar n most pakistani players sing praises to imran , most indian cricketer do to tendulkar.....

something we ppl will never understand sitting out is the help they give to them