Is this the best bollywood song of the decade?

Stradlater

I am not really into the Bollywood movies or music esp the contemporary one and tend to avoid them as much as I can.

Yesterday while browsing YouTube I came across this gem from Arijit and Alka. The number of views(around 130 million) alone were enough to rouse my  curiosity and I decided to give it a shot and boy was it worth it.

Was completely blown away by the music, lyrics and the beautiful, melodious voice of both the singers.

Even moistend my eyes a bit(was bit drunk)

Been listening to it on a loop since.

Is it the best bollywood song of decade?

@Mariyam @beetle

Edit: Here's the link to it 

https://youtu.be/sK7riqg2mr4

Edited by Stradlater

7 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I am not really into the Bollywood movies or music esp the contemporary one and tend to avoid them as much as I can.

Yesterday while browsing YouTube I came across this gem from Arijit and Alka. The number of views(around 130 million) alone were enough to rouse my  curiosity and I decided to give it a shot and boy was it worth it.

Was completely blown away by the music, lyrics and the beautiful, melodious voice of both the singers.

@Mariyam @beetle

Yes

On 5/13/2018 at 11:46 AM, Stradlater said:

@Mariyam @beetle

Good song no doubt, but best of the decade? Not by far.

From the top of my head, the songs liked more this decade:

Rashq-e-Qamar

Saibo (from Shor in the city)

All Aashiqui 2 songs

Sadi gali

Kabira

Balam Pichkari

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Good song no doubt, but best of the decade? Not by far.

From the top of my head, the songs liked more this decade:

Rashq-e-Qamar

Saibo (from Shor in the city)

All Aashiqui 2 songs

Sadi gali

Kabira

Balam Pichkari

That Rashq e Qamar was a cheap rip off. Sounded horrible with Rahat singing it. From the rest I have only listened to Aashiqi songs and they were decent I guess.

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

That Rashq e Qamar was a cheap rip off. Sounded horrible with Rahat singing it. From the rest I have only listened to Aashiqi songs and they were decent I guess.

Maybe a bad rip off of the Nusrat original but still in my favourite songs of this decade.

I missed out on Dhinka chika dhinka chika ( from Ready)

And Dangal Dangal!