Why are Hindu women more religious than Hindu men? (While the opposite is true in other religions)

surajmal

1 hour ago, surajmal said:

https://twitter.com/TrueIndology/status/995542405607665664 

Can say from experience as this is true in my family as well. 

Discuss. 

Women in General are more religious than men all over the world.Just read about Russian christianity , how it was saved by women who secretly practiced it while men were busy in Atheism and communism 

I would say Sikh women are also more religious than Sikh men. Whenever I’ve been to the gurdwara I would always see more people on the ladies side than the men’s.

I would say the reason is that men are more logical thinking whereas women are more emotional and therefore more prone to believing in the supernatural. Men also tend to be the main breadwinners and do not have as much time to devote to religion.

I would say Sikh women are also more religious than Sikh men. Whenever I’ve been to the gurdwara I would always see more people on the ladies side than the men’s.

I would say the reason is that men are more logical thinking whereas women are more emotional and therefore more prone to believing in the supernatural. Men also tend to be the main breadwinners and do not have as much time to devote to religion.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Agree with all. 

Moreover, men are thinking about sex a lot (as has been mentioned above). 

Another reason is this that women see the religious ceremonies as "Hobby" too. Normally, women tend to have much less hobbies and time pass activities than men. Thus religion is providing them with time pass activity and a social forum where they could "talk" with each other (... i.e. women are more talkative than men).  

Therefore, if Sikh women are in larger numbers at temples, then it seems to have a factor of time passing activity/hobby too for them. 

5 hours ago, beetle said:

Not always true.

In my extended family( dad, dad in law , brother, brother in law) most men are more religious except in my house.

In my experience, there are 2 types of religious people:

(1) Traditional religious
(2) Ideological relgious

When it comes to traditional religiosity, then women are spearheading. 

But when it comes to the ideological religiosity, then  it is the domain of men. 

Barailvies are more inclined towards tradition and sufism. Therefore their ladies are very active in Dargah visiting, Milad and Quran Khawani ceremonies etc. 

While Deobandies/Wahabies are ideological religion followers. There we see men dominating the house in religion. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

It's easy to fool around Hindu girls. Most of them are giggly morons and can be easily duped into a relationship. Not really hard tbh. Just say you love them and they will come running to you.

Now Compare this to Muslim girls. Half of them live in a ghetto  and there's a huge pressure of Izzat cause if their brothers find out it's severe beating or in worst case death for them.

I asked this as a YouTube comment on a video where Muslims claimed to be secular party supporters and do anything to see bjp lose in karnataka. 

No Muslim replied in 'OK with it' to the question 'would you be fine if your sister marries a Hindu?'. Only 1 muslim replied saying 'usse zinda dafan Kar denge' meaning they will bury her alive. 

Edited by randomGuy

18 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I asked this as a YouTube comment on a video where Muslims claimed to be secular party supporters and do anything to see bjp lose in karnataka. 

No Muslim replied in 'OK with it' to the question 'would you be fine if your sister marries a Hindu?'. Only 1 muslim replied saying 'usse zinda dafan Kar denge' meaning they will bury her alive. 

My cousin was in a relationship with this Muslim chick from his school. Beautiful girl and quite intelligent too, you wouldn't be able to tell she was from the ghettos.

Anyway both were pretty serious and loved each other. One day the idiot was circling around her home ala bollywood style, having fun , her brothers (from extended family) spotted him and next I saw of him was in hospital recuperating from his injuries.You could see he narrowly evaded death.

My advice to young fellas here, don't fool around with a Muslim girl unless she's from Ashraf background or something. They are relatively liberal and open minded.

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

It's easy to fool around Hindu girls. Most of them are giggly morons and can be easily duped into a relationship. Not really hard tbh. Just say you love them and they will come running to you.

Now Compare this to Muslim girls. Half of them live in a ghetto  and there's a huge pressure of Izzat cause if their brothers find out it's severe beating or in worst case death for them.

Edited by Book_Worm

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Are their many Jewish women married to Muslim men and raising kids with Muslim names? My guess is no, because jews are intelligent people, not chewtiyas like us. 

There are many. Infact jewsih religion is an ethnocentric religion. One of the rules is if somebody's mother is a jew, that makes that person automatically a jew regardless of their outward religiousness. So if a muslim guy marries a jewish woman, the child may have muslim name and can go to a mosque or whatever. But he/she is also a jew by ethnicity and these people are called cryptojews because they have a muslim name. These cryptojews raise to a high political level by their jewish connections and use their muslim names as a coverup. All abrahamic religions do this to a degree like how simon sebastien becomes seeman and sajdeh (is it muslim) becomes sachdev. The abrahamic religions are nothing but a tool for mind control and use spying with changed names to rule the world.

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Are their many Jewish women married to Muslim men and raising kids with Muslim names? My guess is no, because jews are intelligent people, not chewtiyas like us. 

Jewish girls are marrying on big scale with Christian men in US and Europe. Big numbers of Jewish community has become secular or even atheist in US/Europe and such marriage of Jewish girl from boy of other faith has become acceptable to large scale. 

Muslims recently migrated to US/Europe. Their younger generations (at least few) are now accepting the British values. Therefore, there is indeed rise of interfaith marriages where Jewish girls are marrying to Muslim boys, despite all kind of criticism from both communities. Nevertheless, younger generation is brave enough to go this way. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2013/jan/19/muslim-jewish-marriages-brave-new-world

In Israel, nevertheless the mixed marriages are much less than US/Europe.

Because it is the Israeli State which is an apartheid state and it fully discourage Jews marrying the non-Jews.

Actually, Israeli State has banned any such marriage (where any Jew boy/girl want to marry outside). So, such marriages could not take place in Israel, but still it does not stop people from interfaith marriages. They travel outside Israel, and then marry there, which Israeli government then had to accept. 

And it is not limited to marrying a Palestinian or a Muslim. But Israeli government don't let the Jews marry to the Christians, or even if an American Christian boy wants to marry in Israel with Jewish Israeli girl (or vice-versa) still Israeli government does not allow such marriages. 

With this discrimination, Israeli Government could be an enlightenment to the Racists and Fanatics in other world, but surely it is not a Secular Democratic country as it claims to be and thus boasts being the only Democracy with human rights in the middle east. 

Arab Kingdoms in the middle east are the worst (due to Islamic laws and then absence of no democracy), but Israel is for sure is also bad with it's Jewish State Laws, which are totally against the basic human rights. 

Moreover, if a Jewish Israeli boy marries a non Jewish girl, then their children will not be considered jews and thus not allowed to marry ans jewish girl in Israel when they grow up. They are compelled either to convert officially to Judaism, or to face the discrimination. 

And conversion to Judaism is also a painful journey. Firstly one has to serve in Synagogue for years. After Rabi confirming it, one is allowed to officially apply for the conversion. Then one has to take the courses in Jewish religion which takes 1 year minimum full time study. Normally it takes 3 year study. Only after that you become a Jew. 

If Children are born to Christian/Muslim man and Jewish women, and Children are either atheist or Muslims or Christians, still they will be officially considered Jews and they have to serve the Israeli armed forces when they grow up. 

Conclusion:

Whenever religion is mixed with the State affairs, then it is a recipe for evil. Even for educated society like Israel which claims itself to be officially Secular and Democratic. 

Edited by Alam_dar

^^ (to the post above Alam daars)

1. Links? For jews considering Muslim-named people as jews?

2. In India, I will be quite happy if Muslims had indian names. Christians I know many of them have half Indian names... I appreciate it. Like a friend of mine... 

But Muslims none.

3. If a Christian has half Indian, half western name, then that's good. To me, Indian name shows indianness of a person. 

4. Convince Muslims to have Indian names. You won't be able to. 

Edited by randomGuy