Sign in to follow this  
velu

Match 46 : CSK vs SRH

8 minutes ago, Scar said:

Sometimes your psyche regarding the game changes drastically. Rayadu was always a good bat to start with, just that he was under incertitude about his shot selection. 

He always had all the compendium of tools to become a great cricketer, it's just that clarity of mind which has bolstered his gameplay. 

II have eexperienced first hand, how clarity of mind in your game makes you a fearsome player in my gully cricket days. 

Karthik also underachieved because of his shot selection. He should have been something. A man with hardly any weakness never reached the next level while technically less proficient players did better purely through determination.

24 minutes ago, Scar said:

Sometimes your psyche regarding the game changes drastically. Rayadu was always a good bat to start with, just that he was under incertitude about his shot selection. 

He always had all the compendium of tools to become a great cricketer, it's just that clarity of mind which has bolstered his gameplay. 

II have eexperienced first hand, how clarity of mind in your game makes you a fearsome player in my gully cricket days. 

Hopefully he remembers the type of game which earned him a spot back in Indian team and if given an opportunity play similarly. Not uselessly tuk taking.

Edited by Pollack

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Humble and soft spoken is not meek...when **** goes down this can happen

1C1802A9-4770-4D8A-9C33-92DBE093DA2B.jpeg.269708af956a2e27acfd1896cefea0ff.jpeg

I knew about this. That is why i am surprised he doesn't say much. He was very vocal about Shivlal yadav's son.

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I knew about this. That is why i am surprised he doesn't say much. He was very vocal about Shivlal yadav's son.

Bcos he does not want to come into the firing line of Captain cool. I believe MSD would not tolerate unnecessary rowdism or overbearing show ponies. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

We are keeping it all bolted in for the final.:ridinghorse:

s.Kaul over rated, given 16 in his first over.Buvi also toothless after marriage.RASHID was hits twice 50 plus in 4 over spell.I can see

SRH might loose final at Mumbai

We can not win with one men Show in batting department.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.