Family of four suicide bombs several churches in Indonesia

Texy

5 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

What a bunch of lunatics!

And I thought Indonesian Mullahs were a bit saner ones.

Indonesia and Malaysia are gone cases. Went to Malaysia recently, Hindus and Chinese there live in fear every day, not Pakistan level bad but more like Bangladesh.

18 minutes ago, panther said:

When the average male has a height of 5 ' 2 or 3 what's the point of being radical might as well be pacifist as possible.

Yeah tell that to the soldiers of People's liberation army.

Or the Mongols.

Or the Samurais.

I can go on and on.

42 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Indonesia and Malaysia are gone cases. Went to Malaysia recently, Hindus and Chinese there live in fear every day, not Pakistan level bad but more like Bangladesh.

Similar experience in Indonasia ( Bali )  , we where looking for a good place which serves this popular local pork dish ( babi guling ) and this cab driver had the audacity to tell us "pork is haram" and he wasnt joking , told him it was haram for him and not for us with a straight face . Hindus there are extremely happy to stay away from mainland . 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Yeah tell that to the soldiers of People's liberation army.

Or the Mongols.

Or the Samurais.

I can go on and on.

All these people have heights of 5'6 or 7 why do you think there are weight classes in combat sports?

What is this ordinary regular folks non-sense. In US security screening, almost all the ordinary, regular looking people are pulled out for random check. 

This "normal, regular or ordinary people" is a disguise used by those who defend such activities.