Sign in to follow this  
velu

Bye bye punjab !!!

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Indore patta was never a good home ground for Punjab with their piss poor bowling. They should have played all matches in Mohali and Dharamsala, retarded choice of venue.

They won most of their games on mohali patta. 

Indore pitch has been weird. 

Slow pitch for 2 games where Kings lost 1.

Then an ultra belter against kkr which kings lost again.

Todays pitch looks harder than last game's pitch. 

I think 5 out of their 6 wins came on belters.

Edited by sensible-indian

4 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

They won most of their games on mohali patta. 

Indore pitch has been weird. 

Slow pitch for 2 games where Kings lost 1.

Then an ultra belter against kkr which kings lost again.

Todays pitch looks harder than last game's pitch. 

I think 5 out of their 6 wins came on belters.

OK then, didn't watch all their matches. Last match in Indore I saw a mega patta where 450+ runs were scored, ridiculous that was. Didn't watch today's match but I think confidence is low, that's why this strange collapse.

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

OK then, didn't watch all their matches. Last match in Indore I saw a mega patta where 450+ runs were scored, ridiculous that was. Didn't watch today's match but I think confidence is low, that's why this strange collapse.

Yeah.... Looks like rcb gonna chase this in 5-7 overs. 

Middle order is non existent.

2 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

Yup almost done. 

Needs a miracle to arrest the slide. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

emoji112.png

Thanks for trying to be unpredictable emoji779.png

Now you guys can join our yellow or orange army Chennai-Super-Kings.gif

:hs:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... 

Punjabis can upset MIans and oust them out of the tournament. If they loose vs MI, they have an outside chance with just 14 points but will be very tough!!!

Edited by sarcastic

2 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.... 

Punjabis can upset MIans and oust them out of the tournament. If they loose vs MI, they have an outside chance with just 14 points but will be very tough!!!

punjab is screwing their team with their crazy team selection .. problem is other than rhaul and gayle , other batsmen  are out of form

i feel they are missing miller here 

Just now, velu said:

punjab is screwing their team with their crazy team selection .. problem is other than rhaul and gayle , other batsmen  are out of form

i feel they are missing miller here 

Miller blows. He's not that good. Hes also hit and miss. They are missing another dependable bat. They could use a guy like root or duminy.

Nair and Agarwal have completely screwed them out of winnable matches.

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Miller blows. He's not that good. Hes also hit and miss. They are missing another dependable bat. They could use a guy like root or duminy.

Nair and Agarwal have completely screwed them out of winnable matches.

They have to take chance with Miller 

not yet... next couple of games will decide. if kxip win next two then they're in. otherwise a few factors come into play

interesting games ahead:

tomorrow KKR vs RR

and then KXIP vs Mumbai

and Kxip's final game vs CSK might turn out be the tie breaker

16 minutes ago, PBN said:

not yet... next couple of games will decide. if kxip win next two then they're in. otherwise a few factors come into play

interesting games ahead:

tomorrow KKR vs RR

and then KXIP vs Mumbai

and Kxip's final game vs CSK might turn out be the tie breaker

If KXIP looses at least one game, they can come to only 14 points and with a negative run rate (unless they win other match with great run rate) and hence difficult to qualify. RCB and MI ( atleast one of them) may come to 14 points with a better NRR. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Indore patta was never a good home ground for Punjab with their piss poor bowling. They should have played all matches in Mohali and Dharamsala, retarded choice of venue.

Playing all games in Mohali and Dharamsala wasn't an option. Airport renovation is going on in Chandigarh and hence the games had to be moved. KxiP picked Indore of all the options presented to them: I think Kanpur, Gwalior, Ahmedabad, Indore and Nagpur were presented to them.

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Playing all games in Mohali and Dharamsala wasn't an option. Airport renovation is going on in Chandigarh and hence the games had to be moved. KxiP picked Indore of all the options presented to them: I think Kanpur, Gwalior, Ahmedabad, Indore and Nagpur were presented to them.

`whats an airport renovation got to do with playing in a cricket stadium?

3 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

`whats an airport renovation got to do with playing in a cricket stadium?

Well, IPL teams travel between the venues by air. 

The Hyperloop-two that was planned by the BCCI and Tesla combine to connect different stadia in the country is not yet fully functional. 

Edited by Mariyam

19 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Why wasn't Dharamsala on the table? After all that is the nearest venue and has an airport, Ambani saazish :hitler:

Just now, Gollum said:

Why wasn't Dharamsala on the table? After all that is the nearest venue and has an airport, Ambani saazish :hitler:

A lot of Chandigarh bound air-traffic (mainly freight) is directed to Dharamsala temporarily, and the airport has a limited capability. The State Government didn't deem IPL as an essential service and did not prioritize those set of flights. :((

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

airport interference was just for this season and they could have played 4 games in mohali this season but KXIP  never plays all 7 games in mohali.  always play a few games in dharmshala, pune, indore, etc

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tax imposed by state govt on franchise bis the reason we have not had a single ipl game in Dharamshala in last 3 seasons.

8 hours ago, PBN said:

airport interference was just for this season and they could have played 4 games in mohali this season but KXIP  never plays all 7 games in mohali.  always play a few games in dharmshala, pune, indore, etc

That is because Mohali doesn't get crowd.

Just now, rkt.india said:

That is because Mohali doesn't get crowd.

not really, this year the crowds were great.  packed house in 2 of 3 games..the other was a day game and eventually filled up as the match progressed

3 minutes ago, PBN said:

not really, this year the crowds were great.  packed house in 2 of 3 games..the other was a day game and eventually filled up as the match progressed

Not talking about this year. In previous years.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.