Karnataka election results

Stradlater

Early celebrations for BJP now leading in 106 BJP plus jds now in Majority , drama still going on

That’s the problem with BJP. Goes for early celebrations and become cocky (Ravishankar Prasad on TV), and then realisation strikes...

You might very well see a JD (S) + Cong govt. The Congress ready to give anything to stop BJP and is entitled to do so...

11 minutes ago, asterix said:

But that’s not happened in Goa & Arunanchal Pradesh.

So if Cong and JD (S) can stitch an alliance quickly while BJP Dolts are still distributing Laddus, then they can clinch the deal...

Official announcement Cong to support JDS

I now believe Amit Shah can do anything.
Karnataka is their crush and while Congress is desperate too, unlike other states , I don't think Shah is gonna give up like Delhi 2015
JDS+Cong is not crossing the halfway mark too
I think it will be probably financially beneficial for JDS to ally with BJP over dying Congress.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Important lesson for BJP dolts distributing sweets, please stop premature ejaculation and like cricket, game is not over until the last vote is counted. Entire ecosystem is against BJP, they have to be ruthless and focused.Unless they get absolute majority there's no saying what will happen. I fear a huge anti BJP coalition in 2019, BJP better start compromising with regional parties. BJP must offer generous terms to JDS and keep them invested till 2019. 

12 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It will be death of democracy and unfair to Karnataka people if this happens. It is clear majority wants BJP.

Cong has a bigger vote share than BJP: https://www.ndtv.com/elections/karnataka/phases-votes?pfrom=home-live_day_empty_5