Match 50 : kings xi vs bambis !!!

velu

Since MI usually plays the same team whether win or lose, I suspect there going to be only one major change today.

Pollu will replace Duminy... :giggle:

I wanted to see few more young players tried out this season. It unfortunate. They didn’t tried out few more young players and not qualified too... What a screwed up MI management.

Atleast other teams tried out many players on bench.

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Since MI usually plays the same team whether win or lose, I suspect there going to be only one major change today.

Pollu will replace Duminy... :giggle:

I wanted to see few more young players tried out this season. It unfortunate. They didn’t tried out few more young players and not qualified too... What a screwed up MI management.

Atleast other teams tried out many players on bench.

duminy will be used as floater or consolidator if things go wrong ... and bowl a bit if the pitch favor spinners

every team has one or two fillers .. pujab will be having one or two players just for fielding as well 

Tough one this, who to support.

Been supporting KXIP from the beginning (underdogs, KL Rahul). But if they reach playoffs, they can't compete with SRH/CSK making those matches boring.

MI on the other hand, if they reach playoffs, can really give SRH/CSK a run for their money. 

Also not looking from the point of view of what'd be better for RCB's playoff chances. It doesn't really matter as no way in hell are they going to win their 2 remaining games.

Anyway,  :kp: , just for KL Rahul.