Playoff scenarios , your pick

coffee_rules

52nd match - Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings  CSK wins 18

53rd match - Rajasthan Royals v Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB wins . RCB 14 RR 12

54th match - Sunrisers Hyderabad v Kolkata Knight Riders SRH wins SRH 20 KKR 14

55th match - Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians MI loses - MI 12

56th match - Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab KXIP wins KXIP 14 CSK 18

SRH 20

CSK 18

KXIP 14

RCB 14

KKR 14

MI 12

RR 12

DD 8

KKR loses badly and KXIP wins so greatly, they turn tables on NRR. 

DD will screw MI's chances as they win. 

KXIP is as good as gone. There is no need to talk of scenarios for their victory now. If miraculously RR wins against RCB and KKR looses to SRH very badly and MI looses to DD, then they have some chance. But the first one "RR wins against RCB" will not happen. So, do not worry. KXIP can plan for next year already. 

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

52nd match - Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings  CSK wins 18

53rd match - Rajasthan Royals v Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB wins . RCB 14 RR 12

54th match - Sunrisers Hyderabad v Kolkata Knight Riders SRH wins SRH 20 KKR 14

55th match - Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians MI wins- MI 14

56th match - Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab CSK wins KXIP 14 CSK 18

SRH 20

CSK 20

MI 14

RCB 14

KKR 14

RR 12

KXIP 12

DD 6

This is likely to happen. May be KXIP wins against CSK and may be KKR wins against SRH (tough after today's result). But let us see. 

I agree, KXIP is as good as gone, I want them to beat CSK just for the heck of it and go out head held high.

If we all agree to dump MI, by wishing DD to do a 'kiss of death' job on MI, we can keep them out this IPL.

Most likely SRH, CSK, RCB, KKR will go. Replace KKR with MI, if MI can muster to win against their bogeyman.

RCB beats KKR/MI 

CSK beats SRH

RCB beats SRH

and then 

:rcb: beats :csk: 

Magandu ESCN .. Ee Sala Cup Namde!  and Ee Sala Cauvery Namde!

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I agree, KXIP is as good as gone, I want them to beat CSK just for the heck of it and go out head held high.

If we all agree to dump MI, by wishing DD to do a 'kiss of death' job on MI, we can keep them out this IPL.

Most likely SRH, CSK, RCB, KKR will go. Replace KKR with MI, if MI can muster to win against their bogeyman.

RCB beats KKR/MI 

CSK beats SRH

RCB beats SRH

and then 

This does sound probable. Virat Kohli winning a trophy on a comeback run.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

RCB beats KKR/MI 

CSK beats SRH

RCB beats SRH

and then 

Even if we  play U18s RCB will still choke against CSK.

RCB beating CSK in a final :lmao:

9 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

LOL you ain't gonna dump bambis. It's not up to DD.

Cheating Bambis have the umpires on their side influencing not just their game but all other games.

Funny how Bambis scheduling works such that they know exactly what they have to do. All their other close competitors play on Saturday (KKR, RCB)

bambis just need to win and they are through. they don need to see anything else RCB needs to see if KKR loses

32 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Oh! I completely forgot about it. My bad. RCB has a great chance then. But still it's RCB. :)

In 2016, RCB were almost out and they won 4-5 games in a row to reach playoffs, but this time, they not only have to win against RR, they would also need to have KKR to lose to SRH because MI is almost sure shot if they beat DD and if KKR wins, KKR goes through even if RCB wins against RR. Only scenario RCB can reach play off even after KKR wins against SRH is if they win against RR by big margin that will increase their NRR and MI wins against DD by a low margin that will decrease their NRR.  Other simple scenario is MI losing to DD, which seems far fetched at this point.  

RCB won't reach playoffs and rightly so. They don't deserve to.

MI will beat DD.

KKR will beat SRH.

Both MI and KKR will go through, and Virat will claim moral victory, character and #playbold.

Edited by philcric

4 hours ago, philcric said:

RCB won't reach playoffs and rightly so. They don't deserve to.

MI will beat DD.

KKR will beat SRH.

Both MI and KKR will go through, and Virat will claim moral victory, character and #playbold.

RCB’s best chance is to beat RR by a big margin. Particularly when they don’t have Buttler and Stokes.

Something like a 60 runs or 6 over victory margin will take them to +0.5 NRR

That way they don’t need to care about KkR’s Or MI’s match results that much

Hope VK realizes and plans for all this and doesn’t be content with just a simple win