rkt.india

DD vs CSK: 52nd match (N), Indian Premier League at Delhi, May 18 2018

Ever since CSK chased 200+ against RCB, they are winning and losing in alternative games. And the trend continues today as well. So en route to fail in yet another finals.. awesome!!

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Velu is only joking but some other "genius's" with "zero"accumen having a bird brain like an "eagle " are the poor suckers who buy the hype of this fluke knocks :laugh1:

and ppl with negative accumen continues to hype the flop sharma... 

Just now, speedheat said:

thala... what a captain hahahahahahah.. the best bowlers for csk tonight lungi n dipak bowled just 3 overs lol

and then blitzkrieg 17(23) hhahahahahahahahah what captain..

Isn't thala what they call Rajnikant?

2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

thala... what a captain hahahahahahah.. the best bowlers for csk tonight lungi n dipak bowled just 3 overs lol

and then blitzkrieg 17(23) hhahahahahahahahah what captain..

looks like you got some sneak preview now :phehe:

Good thing for CSK is that they would know the exact specification on how to retain the top 2 spot even if KKR somehow surpasses their NRR as CSK are playing the final game of the league.

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Velu is only joking but some other "genius's" with "zero"accumen having a bird brain like an "eagle " are the poor suckers who buy the hype of this fluke knocks :laugh1:

i am a real dhoni fan ( probably #1 or #2 Dhonis fan  in ICF ) unlike you who hypes hitman for timepass :phehe:

Just now, velu said:

i am a real dhoni fan ( probably #1 or #2 Dhonis fan  in ICF ) unlike you who hypes hitman for timepass :phehe:

Just out of curiousity, can you please provide your ranks for the main Dhoni fans on ICF.

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

:mad:

What are your parameters zeroing in on the ranks? You've only picked CSK fans.

Very parochial way to approach ICF rankings.

I'm deeply hurt.  :(( 

Do you hate Rishabh Pant?

If yes, you can be top 3. 

5 minutes ago, velu said:

probably @sscomp32   & @Sidhoni will be in top #3 :p:

You forgot me :) I had arguments with some of the early site admins when they put Farooq Engineer ahead of Dhoni in the India All time X1 and this was in 2010 and got Dhoni in that team...this was obviously before Saha came along 

Guest, sign in to access all features.